Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values  (Read 30689 times)
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Dev is interested in the question of bounty program. Will there be a Bounty program in your company FUSION? Registration was held on the site. The ICO is clear.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Please let me know if you need Czech translation.
torvickelafrange

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

The ICO is going to start, that's why I would like to have some news in order to be sure for investing. Very strange from the team.
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

Will it have any KYC?

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
pedagogischvertwoll

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Red flags
torvickelafrange

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

I asked questions about the fact that there is no registration to finance the ICO on the website on the telegram group project, and then I was banned.... very strange.

CAREFUL !
kimmy93

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Yeah man even me too. They keep banning everyone who asks for a legit info. Too many red flags on this ICO. A whale just threw in 10000 ETH in this. Manipulation at its best.
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

it's a good project.. people will make money... because we have so many stupid people.

just take it easy guys!

running farm worldwide
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

I see a good amount of FUD thrown at this project from different social mediums.  To anyone with questions and concerns, I suggest checking out the AMA with the founder DJ.  Very forthcoming and transparent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8aUhlBVnY
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

Yeah man even me too. They keep banning everyone who asks for a legit info. Too many red flags on this ICO. A whale just threw in 10000 ETH in this. Manipulation at its best.

What red flags you mean? Can you name all , please? Their team are real? I see, that on their site CEO "created QTUM" - is this true or no?
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

What red flags you mean? Can you name all , please? Their team are real? I see, that on their site CEO "created QTUM" - is this true or no?

BitSE created QTUM and the founder/CEO of Fusion is the founder of BitSE.  Patrick Dai is a founder/stakeholder in BitSE as well and he is the CEO of QTUM.  Bloomberg even has a listing of the BitSE business entity and it mentions both DJ and Patrick (as well as Sunny Lu) as CEO's of BitSE.

You should really check the AMA link I just posted as that's one of the questions people ask him, you'll get the answers straight from the horses mouth.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

ico is over?

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

no, it's still going, but you will only receive a proportion of your contribution in Fusion Token now (with the surplus eth returned according to their terms)

ico is over?

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
amy1284455127

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

no, it's still going, but you will only receive a proportion of your contribution in Fusion Token now (with the surplus eth returned according to their terms)
Ok, thanks, but I didnt find anything about ico terms!

terafoundation.org
liubeibei520

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:41:07 PM
Merited by amy1284455127 (1)

This project looks great, the All-Star team, keep an eye on, and hope to surprise!  Grin
amy1284455127

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

ico is over?
Thank you very much, I have found the terms in the official website!

terafoundation.org
frcat

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

BitSE created QTUM and the founder/CEO of Fusion is the founder of BitSE.  Patrick Dai is a founder/stakeholder in BitSE as well and he is the CEO of QTUM.  Bloomberg even has a listing of the BitSE business entity and it mentions both DJ and Patrick (as well as Sunny Lu) as CEO's of BitSE.

You should really check the AMA link I just posted as that's one of the questions people ask him, you'll get the answers straight from the horses mouth.

Thank you for detailed explaine. If he have one project, why he creating another one? May be better to improve first project? They still dont have any ICO on QTUM (like on Neo or Ethereum) and now making another project and raising money.
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

BitSE created QTUM and the founder/CEO of Fusion is the founder of BitSE.  Patrick Dai is a founder/stakeholder in BitSE as well and he is the CEO of QTUM.  Bloomberg even has a listing of the BitSE business entity and it mentions both DJ and Patrick (as well as Sunny Lu) as CEO's of BitSE.

Fusion have nothing to do with Qtum and Vechain... haha  just for marketing guys, take it easy..

Fusion is just a new project.. started by CEO of BitSE ((De Jun Qian)),, but it has nothing to do with other BitSE shareholders..

and the future of Fusion is not depends on Qtum or Vechain,, it's depends on the Fusion Team and the Leader (De Jun Qian).

running farm worldwide
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

BitSE created QTUM and the founder/CEO of Fusion is the founder of BitSE.  Patrick Dai is a founder/stakeholder in BitSE as well and he is the CEO of QTUM.  Bloomberg even has a listing of the BitSE business entity and it mentions both DJ and Patrick (as well as Sunny Lu) as CEO's of BitSE.

Fusion have nothing to do with Qtum and Vechain... haha  just for marketing guys, take it easy..

Fusion is just a new project.. started by CEO of BitSE ((De Jun Qian)),, but it has nothing to do with other BitSE shareholders..

and the future of Fusion is not depends on Qtum or Vechain,, it's depends on the Fusion Team and the Leader (De Jun Qian).

I think you are minimizing it a bit too much

BitSE is the parent company that pretty much incubated Qtum and Vechain.  Fusion may not have anything to do directly with those projects on paper, but once again, the CEOs of each of those projects are in the parent company.  They all get their pockets lined with the success of each project. 
frcat

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

And they want to create one more "Ethereum"? I mean this will be a blockchain with smartcontracts like in Ethereum, Neo, Qtum etc. ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: