Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values  (Read 30689 times)
Mice Elf

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/TbYgHMnICI1A4/giphy.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

Internet of Values?
What is that?
 I've heard if IoT Internet Of Things but this us new, what is it some ethics and moral based stuff now?
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

Internet of Values?
What is that?
 I've heard if IoT Internet Of Things but this us new, what is it some ethics and moral based stuff now?

Dude. Seriously. Use Google. Just type "internet of value" there. Anyway, I will give you a hand.

To put it simply, the Internet of Value (IoV) will enable us to exchange any asset of value with another person – from stocks to votes, to frequent flyer points, to intellectual property, and more.

But google things at least for a few minutes before asking. It is not that hard.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

I think that the price of fusion is still undervalued, many who came out in the near future will bite elbows. Wink
Not quite right. The price is normal for this stage of project development. But the prospect of growth is still very large. The capitalization project will at least come to the level of Zilliqa.
i have spoken with a lot of people about Fusion, and every of them said the same as you, so i strongly believe that this project is a really good one and will give us a lot of roiX even from this today price. cheers  Wink
That is, You want to say that while it is possible to transfer funds to another project more promising? I now have a desire to invest in a project related to the new blockchain, but it is not known when they will start a token sale.
i just wanted to say that i strongly believe in Dejun Qian and in Fusion project and i was already rewarded for that and expecting more. And i'm not a financial advisor, so you can do with your funds all what you want.
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

I think that the price of fusion is still undervalued, many who came out in the near future will bite elbows. Wink
Not quite right. The price is normal for this stage of project development. But the prospect of growth is still very large. The capitalization project will at least come to the level of Zilliqa.
i have spoken with a lot of people about Fusion, and every of them said the same as you, so i strongly believe that this project is a really good one and will give us a lot of roiX even from this today price. cheers  Wink
That is, You want to say that while it is possible to transfer funds to another project more promising? I now have a desire to invest in a project related to the new blockchain, but it is not known when they will start a token sale.
i just wanted to say that i strongly believe in Dejun Qian and in Fusion project and i was already rewarded for that and expecting more. And i'm not a financial advisor, so you can do with your funds all what you want.
I think Fusion is the best choice. In may, the main network will be launched and the price of the token will fly up.
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Thank you FUSIONites for your commitment, intelligence and positivity. We will continue to grow the community and achieve the goals of the FUSION Foundation TOGETHER 🎉 🎉Join us on Telegram to be in constant communication with the FUSION team - https://t.me/FUSIONFoundation
hepalapori

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Wow it grow so fast, hope it keep this speed and more succeed in future
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

I think Fusion is the best choice. In may, the main network will be launched and the price of the token will fly up.
When the team announces the launch of the network, it will be a Golden time for investors. But now the price has fallen.. I can't understand the reason for this price drop.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

When the team announces the launch of the network, it will be a Golden time for investors. But now the price has fallen.. I can't understand the reason for this price drop.
The reason is simple, this tool is already too overheated to enter and it needs a little correction to enter again. There is no eternal grows anywhere.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

But why would a bunch of individuals just throw 13k ETH at this project that made no marketing, no hype etc, like those individuals just saw that you needed 13k ETH and just threw it to you
lagharto

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Where is the best place to store tokens atm. I have half on MEW and half on bibox
if you don't want to swap them by yourself store them all on bibox, then they will be automatically swapped by bibox team. And if you have a lot of them you should pass user verification there to raise your withdrawal limit to 20 BTC per day or more. But of course it is more safe to store your tokens on your own wallet, i think you know what i mean.
lagharto

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

But why would a bunch of individuals just throw 13k ETH at this project that made no marketing, no hype etc, like those individuals just saw that you needed 13k ETH and just threw it to you
i think that people just followed Dejun Qian, he is already an experienced and trusted person.
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

It really looks a lot of improvements for  DAG.Could you elaborate the difference between IOTA and Byteball?
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

The reason is simple, this tool is already too overheated to enter and it needs a little correction to enter again. There is no eternal grows anywhere.
I think that the price is artificially reduced. After the token was added to the Qryptos exchange  started dumping. Bots work on this exchange.. Look at the trading history.
Mice Elf

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09SG-G2DNoo
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

FUSION is proud and grateful of Community leader Joey who has developed fusioncommunity.org, an online FUSION Community Hub where you can catch up on all the latest FUSION news, work together to brainstorm use-case ideas for the FUSION blockchain, engage in the discussion forum (technical and fun), get to know other FUSIONites and much more. Make sure you check it out!  https://www.reddit.com/r/FusionFoundation/comments/8hiace/fusioncommunityorg_forum_latest_news_and_market/
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

i have spoken with a lot of people about Fusion, and every of them said the same as you, so i strongly believe that this project is a really good one and will give us a lot of roiX even from this today price. cheers  Wink
I think that the price is artificially reduced. After the token was added to the Qryptos exchange  started dumping. Bots work on this exchange.. Look at the trading history.
You shouldn't panic. I am sure that at the end of may the price of tokens will increase several times. Do not succumb to the provocation of speculators. Waiting for the end of may!!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

I think that the price is artificially reduced. After the token was added to the Qryptos exchange  started dumping. Bots work on this exchange.. Look at the trading history.
it may be... qryptos is not a trusted exchange for me and i don't like it. But FSN will definitely survive even there, it is really strong project and we shouldn't worry.
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

People selling now for a low profit, doesn't realise this is just the beggining and they 're gonna regret this.
What's comming for us ?

-17 May Fusion intelligence Meeting with big announcement.
       Fusion intelligence is a team of highlevel EXECs experience from Nasdaq Dubai, Deutsch Bank, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, Eastmore group... Basically they are part the team looking for parnterships for Fusion .
1) Testnet May
2) Mainnet June

pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

And also, guys, we are not on any big exchanges yet.
If they deliver a solid mainnet which i believe will happen with DJ Qian, i think it has a huge potential.
Any entity wanting to add cryptopayment will see in Fusion the only coin that gives an entry to most of cryptomatket since fusion will have operability with BTC ETH ERC20 and USDT at start (aiming all crytocurrency with private key).

This is huge and so underrated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: