Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values  (Read 30688 times)
erc20_exchange

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Hello, Fusion community!

FSN trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

FUSION Foundation Intelligence Conference Summary
The following innovative and revolutionary features will be available on the FUSION Blockchain when the Mainnet is released:
    Lock-in Lock-out Mechanism
    Token ‘Time Lock’
    Short address notation
    Cross-chain capability
    New token issue
    Token swap

https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/dj-qian-on-fusion-technology-at-ffi-d31c6879d9ba
Mice Elf

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:35:00 AM

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/fusion-ha-gif-9.gif
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Testnet will be released on the 31st of May. I hope and the new exchange will add to this time
tiozes
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

I am hoping this coin will launch off, i am a holder of this coin and cant wait for what the future brings

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Fusion taught me how to be an expert in getting and managing my credit card and bank loans. But note that I only did it because it is FSN that I need to buy. Smiley
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

There is going to be an AMA (21/5/18 - 25/5/18): https://www.reddit.com/r/FusionFoundation/comments/8l4gz8/ama_with_fusion_team_week_21518_25518/

You can reply to that thread with your questions for the FUSION team. The top 3 community chosen questions (by upvotes) at the end of the week will be answered by DJ Qian. I think it is a perfect opportunity to fill the gaps in your project knowledge.

Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

It can get so many people and capital support in private sale. It must have great potential for development. I hope to see a mature innovation come into being.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I have been mining this coin since i could, and i think its starting to become a not profitable mine.  Can someone tell me why?
tosnaper781

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

do I understand correctly that more than 13,000 eth were collected during the sale of the tokens? at what stage is the project now?
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

do I understand correctly that more than 13,000 eth were collected during the sale of the tokens? at what stage is the project now?

ICO DROPS says that Fundraising Goal was 42,200,000 USD (51,200 ETH).

Fusion will release their testnet on May 31st. As far as I know the mainnet will follow shortly after that, by the end of Q2. Also here is another important fact: FSN still has not been listed on any of big exchanges yet. You should keep that in mind too.
shrl24

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I have been mining this coin since i could, and i think its starting to become a not profitable mine.  Can someone tell me why?

How could you have been mining when the mainnet isn't released yet?

YonaTAK1

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

How could you have been mining when the mainnet isn't released yet?

You are right, mining not available until mainnet. Must be talking about price appreciation or something.
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

Seems like a lot of people here do not know much about our project FUSION, you should join our Telegram chat to lean more - https://t.me/FUSIONFoundation
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Hello FUSION believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of FUSION at: https://cointopper.com/coin/fusion

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

In the short term, the rapid release of tokens is interesting, but the growth potential depends on the promotion in the period of entering the exchange. On the other hand, it is a blockchain, it can give growth in 2-3 times. In the long term, the project may not realize itself due to the inflated goals and unknown technical implementation of the project
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

DJ Answers AMA Questions Week 21/5/18–25/5/18

https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/dj-answers-ama-questions-week-21-5-18-25-5-18-31e1bb2d2146

brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

DJ Answers AMA Questions Week 21/5/18–25/5/18

Question 1: What are the benefits for the companies to lock their assets onto the Fusion Blockchain? Why are some companies already willing to put assets of over 12 billions US$ worth on Fusion?

For Business automation. Previously ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tools and other systems helped companies automate their business processes but they were limited by their internal capacities. All companies have their own supply chain, customers and related business partners. These processes all function in silos and as a result cannot benefit from the efficiencies of automation. After asset digitisation, these processes can be programmed in smart contracts to achieve thorough automation, improving efficiency, scalability and reducing costs.
    Consider that each company or cryptocurrency is like a small lake or little river, they have their own limited ecosystem. Indeed, maybe there is diversity and some are relatively bigger than others. Take a company like Alipay for example, a huge company but theoretically still bound by the limitations of existing as a predominantly isolated ecosystem. Even bitcoin is the same! If you want to send RMB using Alipay to another person, that person needs to have a registered account with Alipay. If they lock-in on fusion, it is just like the lake pours into the ocean, all value in different ecosystems will be inter-connected. FUSION will be the huge ecosystem that enables all of these separate parts to interact together. Value in one ecosystem can exchange with others as long as they are locked-in on the FUSION Blockchain.
    Complicated financial instruments become feasible on FUSION. In today’s world, even agreements involving 3 different parties often makes costs unacceptably high. However, if all the assets are locked in on fusion, a programmable smart contract involving 10+ parties, handling 20+ different asset types, based on 30+ different conditions, is just some lines of codes. And importantly, code guarantees that it will be executed exactly as it is written.

The companies who have committed to lock-in assets on FUSION see the advantages which could make them unbelievably competitive when they are facing their industry competitors. That’s why they are so excited to lock-in their assets on fusion.

Question 2: Do you see the Fusion platform being used more than Ethereum and if so, how do you plan to gain marketshare?

So far, there are 2 major areas using Ethereum.

One is that Ethereum is serving as a Dapp/Smart Contract platform. Thousands of Dapp/Smart Contract are running on it. Although most of them today are useless, we can see it is as being significant in the future. Once the performance and throughput is significantly increased, we can expect it could be very amazing. Another function is issuing tokens. Fundamentally, people are using Ethereum to help them with their bookkeeping ledger for their tokens. It became very hot during ICO booming period.

Because we added a bunch of very significant functions on fusion, which is really necessary for finance, definitely, FUSION will be used more than any other platform. I can give you 2 very simple examples:

1. No other platform today including Ethereum has realized value over time. (In Ethereum, future token flows can only be expressed as a smart contract which cannot be shown as an assets in a wallet). Fusion however, has a “time lock” feature that can realize factoring, bonds and achieve bank acceptance very easily.

2. Even for ICO issuing token, people will find great advantages to issue token on FUSION compared with Ethereum. We all know Ethereum supports issuing tokens on Ethereum platform. After the project has its own main net, projects need to rely on exchanges or other centralized institution to execute a token swap (exchanges usually only support 3 months for a swap or even less). And once the tokens are swapped, they cannot interact with smart contracts on Ethereum any longer. If a issue token on the FUSION Blockchain when their Mainnet goes live one day, they don’t need to ask exchanges to execute a swap, they can use FUSION’s ‘Easy Swap’ function (Just a simple mapping process). Tokens that are issued on FUSION are just like locked-in token. If a project want to transition to their own native chain, users and holders can easily lock-out their tokens if they want at any time.

There are so many more examples to add to the points above. Just remember one thing: Fusion is targeting the Finance industry which is much much bigger than crypto today.

Question 3: If we have a supreme node do we need to run it in our machine? If so what is the expected hardware spec? Can we keep it actively running in some AWS or Azure space and if so can you give us a sample packages and costs that would satisfy this criteria?

Yes, you will need your own machine. So far any information that relates to how to run supreme nodes has not been released yet. Please stay tuned as we will release a manual for running supreme nodes including suggested hardware spec.

Question 4: Is it theoretically possible to pool together for a Supreme Node while locked-in to FUSION blockchain, or under a Fusion risk-free smart-contract?

Theoretically, it would be very difficult or maybe even impossible to pool together to run a supreme node. But for staking with POS, it will be very easy. The system accepts tokens with time-lock to stake. Which means even if you don’t know how to stake, just set a time-lock on your FSN (like from now to 3 months later) and send it to others who knows how to stake. This is not like lending, the transfer of tokens is more like a sale. The remaining part of the tokens (from 3 months to forever) in your hand will automatically become full functions of FSN 3 months later.
brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

I really hope these goals are met ... these are tough goals ... well, everything should be clear regarding adoption and implementation as soon as the main net goes live ...  very excited about that .... This would be a jaw-breaking tech in crypto if actually implemented as explained above .... game changer
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

Amazing. I don’t know whether you heard about the interoperability alliance where Aion keeps saying they will be the first one who decentralizes the token swap. But no, maybe Fusion is the first one. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: