Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values  (Read 30688 times)
rasec

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:07:17 PM

Why DeFi needs oracle cross-chain DeFi with Chainlink / Fusion's DCRM

https://cryptoslate.com/why-defi-needs-oracle-cross-chain-defi-with-chainlink-dcrm/

Anyswap decentralized cross chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology

https://cryptonews.com/news/anyswap-s-decentralized-cross-chain-swap-protocol-vs-central-7262.htm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin-to-stake

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:50:04 PM

Fusion (FSN) is now listed at https://www.cointostake.com (staking statistics, live data, monitoring, POS reward calculator)

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:41:51 AM

As far as I know CEO of Fusion launched 2nd project - Anyswap (seems like a copy of Uniswap exchange). But they have own token (ANY) What is the usecase of FSN tokens in this exchange in this case?
iHodler

Activity: 141
Merit: 21

Trust No One!

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:47:53 AM

As far as I know CEO of Fusion launched 2nd project - Anyswap (seems like a copy of Uniswap exchange). But they have own token (ANY) What is the usecase of FSN tokens in this exchange in this case?

The launch of a new exchange is a good thing, imo even tho is a copy of another project (from what you said).

If there is another token, in this case ANY for the new exchange I don't see any added value to the current Fusion FSN token. The only thing it came in my mind right now about the way to add value to the FSN token is by airdropping ANY tokens to the FSN holders.

Maybe there are other use cases for FSN, things that we are not aware of. If there is something else in the pipe we shall see..
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:33:36 AM

The launch of a new exchange is a good thing, imo even tho is a copy of another project (from what you said).

If there is another token, in this case ANY for the new exchange I don't see any added value to the current Fusion FSN token. The only thing it came in my mind right now about the way to add value to the FSN token is by airdropping ANY tokens to the FSN holders.

Maybe there are other use cases for FSN, things that we are not aware of. If there is something else in the pipe we shall see..

Whats good things for FSN token holder? If there were some benefits for FSn token than it would be great. But they are using another token for this exchange. Why not using FSn token  for this exchange?
iHodler

Activity: 141
Merit: 21

Trust No One!

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 12:06:43 PM

Whats good things for FSN token holder? If there were some benefits for FSn token than it would be great. But they are using another token for this exchange. Why not using FSn token  for this exchange?

Scarcity. Right now we can see 5.5M FSN locked in the ANY-FSN pool.
Another benefit I can see for Fusion holders is exposure. Since Anyswap is running on Fusion mainnet.

Actually they are using both ANY and FSN on the exchange.
Anyswap's liquidity providers need to add both ANY + FSN to the pool. I didn't noted this in the first place.
joelapache

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:21:45 PM

This is a fusion update for interested people.
This coin is just a pure gem. They are in cryptofinance since 2018 !! They see the defi arrive.
So they create a fusion network and ,DCRM. This protocol made some cross chain swap possible and working now on Anyswap
the first and only cross chain DEX operating at this time writing(https://anyswap.exchange/dashboard) Right now, ETH, BTC, LTC, FTM, etc... decentralised.
DCRM is the core of the defi system. They integrated some time locking sessions and a lot of other stuff
We have to note that all is driven by DJ Qian and some amazing developpers behind him.
Like DCRM was made with some really good crytographers

The thing is right now is just about hype. But tech will win.
FSN is clearly a chance to take. I mean we talked about a 10 Millions marketcap...
Today you can make a whitepaper with DUMBASSswap and get a 100M marketcap during 3 months.

I personnally bet on tech and dig on your own.
They are working with binance for BSC (Binance smart chain) and hotbit for pool liquidity

People will find out what it is. This coin deserve at leat, at least !!!!  100 Millions on coin market cap.
look https://coinstats.network/

All Big influencers are closely following Fusion project and support the coin.
It will probably arrive, or maybe not but in that game, this coin is in the top 10 to have at the moment.

And now with all functionalities of DCRM, they will have the chainge Dapp coming out too and i really expect something huge.

Wait and see
rasec

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:20:48 PM

$7m cap for a project with more complete product (own blockchain, native block explorers - fsnex/fsn365, working dapps like anyswap cross-chain dex and decentralized banks wedefi/chainge.finance)

Fusion is the most underrated project that came out of BitSE (VeChain, QTUM, FSN etc.)
get2business

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:25:06 AM

bought it at 2$ back in 2018 now its 0.20$
this coin is dead as a dodo.
Wyospl2

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 04:29:00 AM

I just purchased fusion for the first time and am having trouble accessing my coins now.  Can someone help me if possible, thanks!
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:11:38 AM

I just purchased fusion for the first time and am having trouble accessing my coins now.  Can someone help me if possible, thanks!
Maybe you can explain in more detail the problem you are having, where you bought it and why it happened. If you buy it on the exchange I think you will have no problem accessing it, if any, you can ask the exchange.
peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 09:14:43 PM

Any is authentic and not a copy  Cool
peterfoca

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 09:23:23 PM

bought it at 2$ back in 2018 now its 0.20$
this coin is dead as a dodo.

DODO pump & FSN x30 soon

Almost every coin from 2018 dropped 90%
Bitcoin dropped crashed multiple times

We didnt moon now cause some whale accumulate some fsn
devesh.g

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:05:20 PM

ANY is a usecase for FSN. Everything done using Anyswap is on FSN chain. FSN is the gas fee for all those TXs
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:47:42 PM

Fusion — Facilitating the Futures and Options of Finance.

One of Fusion’s main goals has always been to decentralize finance, and right now it is exactly this which is the focus, decentralizing traditional finance instruments such as Futures and Options in a way that can currently only be done on the Fusion Blockchain.
https://fusionprotocol.medium.com/fusion-facilitating-the-futures-and-options-of-finance-ce10d8ced24

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 07:52:20 AM

The Fusion DeFi app is available for download on Google Play. it has already registered 220 thousand users. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fusion.chainge.android

Chainge Finance is a mobile crypto wallet with banking functions. The application supports such cryptocurrencies and tokens:

Bitcoin (BTC);
Ethereum (ETH);
Binance Coin (BNB);
Tronix (TRX);
Huobi Token (HT);
USDT ERC-20, TRC-20, BEP-20 and HRC-20;
Fusion (FSN);
Chainge (CHNG).

Users of Chainge Finance can make deposits and earn on staking with a yield of 12.28% per annum. In addition, Chainge Finance awards an additional reward for staking in CHNG tokens.

In the future, developers will add an exchange, a platform for creating derivatives, escrow accounts for secure transactions and decentralized loans to the app
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2021, 09:58:20 AM

CHNG raising faster than Fusion, the price increased by 23% the day after listing on Bibox.
Why FSN still dump? shouldn't it be the other way around?
Is this due to better marketing of CHNG?
What do you think guys...
koang

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 01:22:08 PM

The Fusion blockchain is one step ahead!
The innovative Time-Lock technology as additional asset protection is Exclusively created for the finance sector!

https://medium.com/the-fusion-time-lock-technology-as-additional/the-fusion-time-lock-technology-as-additional-asset-protection-11b9443d37a4

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 01:48:09 PM

Bittrex removal the Fusion wallet at 09-10-2021 so hurry up when you have FSN at Bittrex. Trading already disabled.

Wallets with no active markets will be removed on Friday, September 10, 2021.

Any customers that have balances within these wallets must withdraw their coins by no later than September 10, 2021, 10:00AM PT.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405151146139-Wallet-removal-on-09-10-2021

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
koang

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2021, 07:44:41 PM

Bittrex removal the Fusion wallet at 09-10-2021 so hurry up when you have FSN at Bittrex. Trading already disabled.

Wallets with no active markets will be removed on Friday, September 10, 2021.

Any customers that have balances within these wallets must withdraw their coins by no later than September 10, 2021, 10:00AM PT.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405151146139-Wallet-removal-on-09-10-2021

Yep, Bittrex doesn't support migrate to native
This is old news but very important for those holding FSN on Bittrex to withdraw their tokens and swap to native.

FYI.  MainNet Token Swap:
1) Withdraw from Bittrex ( ERC-20 ) to MEW
2) Log in to MEW
2) Send ERC-20 FSN to swap address https://www.fusion.org/fsn-token
3) Log in to Myfusionwallet.com (using your MEW private key )
4) Voila! native FSN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: