Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RusticRiggings.com] NEW WEBSITE - Knives, Batteries, Outdoor, Survival, & More  (Read 7518 times)
axilla (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:49:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 01:57:06 PM by axilla

This is the official thread for RusticRiggings.com -  Support the Bitcoin Economy - We love Bitcoins!

UPDATE 9/1/13
We've decided to follow the lead of Bitcoin Store and reduce our prices to as absolutely as low as they can get.  We want to assist in showing that bitcoin can be the future of merchant transactions.  We've decided to pass all the savings from the extremely low transaction fee's, and lack of chargebacks on to you.  A lot of our items are now priced below even the giants like AMAZON!

Shop local bitcoin sites and show the world that bitcoin can work as a merchant platform.

UPDATE 8/30/13:
- now on twitter http://twitter.com/RusticRiggings
- fixed problems with shipping to Canada

UPDATE 8/27/13:
We have added over 4500 products to the site, and we're adding more everyday!  NOW WITH LIVE SUPPORT!  Get help while you shop.  We have access to many more products that are not yet available on our site.. don't see it?  Chat with us!  

UPDATE 8/24/13:
We have opened the site to the public, but are still very much making changes and updates.  If you see any issues please let us know!  If you can help us improve in anyway, let us know we want to be the best we can be, and we can't do that without your feedback.

Brands: (to many to list all!!!)
12 survivors
Al mar knives
Alpen optics
Alta tactical
American tomahawk
Aquamira
Asp
Bad blood
Blackhawk
Blackwater
Blade-tech
Body glove
Boker
Bolle
Pelican
Snugpak
Buck knives
Byrd knife
Bushnell
Butler creek
Cold steel
Colonial knife company
Condor
Columbia river
Mag lite
Maxpedition
Otter box
And so many more!

Thousands of products from top name brands!

Shipping
All products are shipped from our facilities in the USA and can be shipped to the US and Canada.

Contact Information
support@rusticriggings.com

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:53:28 PM

Reserved

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
randrace

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

LTC -> BTC -> Silver!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:23:58 PM

Where is the website?
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 04:54:48 PM

Website is coming soon hopefully the next week or so, but very soon Smiley

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:58:08 PM

I will be checking it out. Thanks for providing these items to the bitcoin community.  Kiss

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:58:40 PM

Any chance you'll be carrying ENO products?  http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:49:36 PM

Any chance you'll be carrying ENO products?  http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/

I do not at the moment, but will surely look into it!  I will post our full list of brands when I get home this evening.

Edit:  i sent off a request for information from ENO I'll keep the thread updated.

atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 04:15:26 AM

you should open a store on www.coingig.com, we have noticed many outdoor companies selling their inventory on our site and our buyers do actually buy a ton of outdoor gear
JonnySmithers

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 04:39:10 AM

Nice! Will you be selling any meal packs?
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:09:17 PM

Nice! Will you be selling any meal packs?

We carry a full line of meal packs from wise food supply.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:25:05 PM

you should open a store on www.coingig.com, we have noticed many outdoor companies selling their inventory on our site and our buyers do actually buy a ton of outdoor gear

I will look into it.  Smiley. Right now focusing on my own store and brand.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 11:37:43 AM

Just an update!  the site is up and running finally, we haven't pointed the domain at it yet.  We have integrated our shopping cart with BitPay, and have begun adding products to the site.  We still need to make it "pretty", but we're moving right along.  Once I have a good amount of products on the site, I will open it for shopping while I continue adding new products.

Thanks,
Team Rustic Riggings(a.k.a just me and my wife).

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:52:29 PM

We're now live!  We've started adding products to the store.  We have a lot of products so please hang in there with me.  I just wanted to get something public facing to start generating feedback!  

We will be running daily deals which will be posted here in our thread as well as on the website. 

Note: This is a very soft launch, we're just trying to get our feet wet.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 10:35:52 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2013, 10:46:39 PM by axilla

Grand Opening sale, 10% Off Until September 23rd - Use Coupon Code: bitcointalk

We're adding new items daily!

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 12:49:07 AM

Nice website! and logo  Wink . Any chance you'll accept alt currencies in the future?
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 01:13:00 PM

Nice website! and logo  Wink . Any chance you'll accept alt currencies in the future?

Thanks!  I ended up whipping the logo out myself.  I would love to accept litecoin, but just trying to focus on getting the site together.  Once I'm passed that i'll look into integrating other currencies.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 10:48:27 PM

We have now added over 4500 products to the site!  If you see something you're interested in, but would like to negotiate the price, you can contact me and we can work something out!  Here, or by reaching out to support@rusticriggings.com

Give us a try!  You won't be disappointed.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 12:49:07 AM

FORUM GRAND OPENING GIVE AWAY!

UP FOR GRABS:
http://www.rusticriggings.com/Grasshopper-SlipIt-Stainless-Steel-Plain_p_1535.html

First person to make a purchase of $25 or more, and become our first customer will receive this knife UP FOR GRABS free with their purchase.  All we ask is you leave feedback about our service.

The Spyderco Grasshopper is a slip joint folding knife that comes with a 2.3 in. blade with a 2.75 in. stainless steel handle with a non-locking slip joint, a lanyard hole and an overall length of 5.03 in.
ATTRIBUTES
 Blade Detail: Plain
 Blade Length (inches): 2.50
 Handle Material: Stainless Steel
 Lock Style: SlipIt
 Overall Length (inches): 5.13

kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 01:07:59 AM

Hopefully I got the win!  I'll PM you axilla.

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:16:39 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 02:15:53 AM by axilla

Hopefully I got the win!  I'll PM you axilla.

i believe you did!  website is showing an order, but it has not hit bitpay yet.  Once it's confirmed I will report back!  But as of now you will be getting the knife!  congrats Smiley and enjoy.  Thanks for the well wishes!  

We'll be doing this again all.

Edit:

Anyone know how long it takes to show up at bitpay?  Either way after speaking with support for my e-commerce they said that if I have a confirmed txid that bitpay has accepted the order, so I'm declaring you the winner! Enjoy

All good Bitpay notices received, order processed!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: