Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RusticRiggings.com] NEW WEBSITE - Knives, Batteries, Outdoor, Survival, & More  (Read 7520 times)
axilla (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 11:14:01 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 11:25:46 PM by axilla

We've made some changes to the site Smiley  We also added an entire new line of products to the site.  Lots of great multi-tools and such from Gerber, Diesel, and more!  Hope you enjoy!  

Deal of the Day:
http://www.rusticriggings.com/Bear-Grylls-10x42mm-Black-RoofTwist-Up-Eyecups-WPFP-MC_p_3245.html
.0758BTC as of now

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 12:15:40 AM

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER GRAND OPENING GIVE AWAY! 

The next person to spend 1BTC+ in our store, will receive a $25 Gift Certificate. 

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 03:18:33 PM

Instead of 1BTC let's make it $100!

Next person to spend $100 will recieve a $25 gift certificate useable towards their next purchase on anything in the store!

Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 03:35:18 PM

Any chance of adding 1000 yard range finders?

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:57:40 PM

Any chance of adding 1000 yard range finders?

We have several bushnell 1000 ARC range finders that we can special order Range from about $350-500

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:53:01 PM

Sorry checked prices $299 to $325

Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:59:52 PM

Sorry checked prices $299 to $325

That looks better.  Sending a PM.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:29:18 PM

!!!NOTICE!!! Just realized international shipping is not working.  I have applied to get access to USPS International API Tools, but have not received my credentials yet.  If you're one of the canadians that have had issues ordering you can PM me your order.  Sorry Sad  Failboat toot toot

This should be resolved in 24-48hrs.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 11:52:51 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 12:21:18 AM by axilla

This knife gets RAVE reviews on Amazon, and other areas of the web.  Get yours today CHEAP!  At only a price bitcoin can provide.

DEAL OF THE DAY:
Spyderco Techno, Titanium XHP, Plain
http://www.rusticriggings.com/Spyderco-Techno-Titanium-XHP-Plain_p_1547.html
Price: $178.23(BTC1.498)
Deal Price: $164.99(BTC1.386)
Amazon Price: $179.95(BTC1.517)[/b

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 01:23:48 AM

Where is the website?

Well good idea, but waiting for the actual website. Smiley cheers and can't wait to check it out Smiley
axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 10:13:56 AM

Where is the website?

Well good idea, but waiting for the actual website. Smiley cheers and can't wait to check it out Smiley

the website is up and running mate Smiley  http://www.rusticriggings.com

We've been live for a few days now!

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 01:50:25 PM

!!!NOTICE!!! Just realized international shipping is not working.  I have applied to get access to USPS International API Tools, but have not received my credentials yet.  If you're one of the canadians that have had issues ordering you can PM me your order.  Sorry Sad  Failboat toot toot

This should be resolved in 24-48hrs.

This has now been resolved and my wonderful friends from across the border can now place orders!

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 12:58:33 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 09:21:25 PM by axilla

LABOR DAY BLOW OUT SALE!

We're following the lead of the bitcoinstore and slashing our prices to the absolute ROCK BOTTOM!  

Prices can't get any lower!  We're passing every bit of savings on to you, the customer.  We're able to do this because we're bucking the traditional financial system and only accepting bitcoins.  If this pricing works out for us, we will continue this into the future and forever!

Help us hit our labor day sales goals!  If we hit $1000 USD in sales this week we'll give the customer that makes the purchase to put us over our sales goal a $25 Gift Certificate!

Support your local bitcoin economy.  Shop Bitcoin.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 11:56:50 PM

Deal of the Day!

thousands of products, cheaper than amazon.

Our Price: $164.28
Amazon Price: $179.95

http://www.rusticriggings.com/Spyderco-Techno-Titanium-XHP-Plain_p_1547.html

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 10:40:44 AM

we're adding new items daily!  we're now approaching 5000 products

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 09:11:14 PM

Hopefully I got the win!  I'll PM you axilla.

Hey dude, I just checked on your package and UPS is saying you gave an incorrect address and either you or I need to change it.  Please PM me your address if you want to receive your goods.  Otherwise they're going to be returned.  I am also PMing you.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 03:32:18 PM

We're still open bump!

Shop at rustic riggings for HUGE savings on great gear!  Our prices are better than the web giants like amazon!  Shop bitcoin, and support your local bitcoin shops and services!

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 10:28:09 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2013, 10:42:31 PM by axilla

BULK BUY OPPORTUNITY!

http://www.rusticriggings.com/10-Rnd-Standard-Magazine-223300BLK-Caliber-Black-Bod_p_174.html

Price: $17.20
Buy 5+: $17.00
Buy 10+: $16.50
Buy 25+: $16.00

We have over 500 of these and are wanting to move them.  

Tested compatible with Bushmaster , Colt , Daniel Defense , DPMS , DS Arms , FNH SCAR Series, HK 416 , Rock River Arms , Ruger , Smith & Wesson , & Windham Weaponry AR-15 type .223 rifles.

axilla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 07:12:53 PM

After some lengthy conversation about our site and its functionality on reddit, we've decided to make some huge changes to our page to make it better.  Expect a lot of changes over the next couple of weeks!

kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:06:38 PM

I've received my order and I'm impressed with the entire transaction.  Customer service is exceptional, and due to a shipping glitch on my part, they were able to handle the order with no problems.  I'll be coming back.

Thanks, RusticRiggings!

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: