Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trending market and how to identify it?  (Read 115 times)
anobtc (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

I researched about crypto currencies about a month before entered the market in November last year and had some results. But i think it's my lucky because i entered when market was in uptrend: ICO and Alt coins rised in that time and i relized that you could win just by following the trend.
In early of this year, the market seem unstable and difficult to predict. And anyone can share your opinion about how to identify trends in the market: by analysis or experiences. There are tons of information in the internet and really hard to find the right thing i need.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

I think this is something that you can't determine easy. How is it possible to know which coin is going to move up?
In my opinion, you can find a solution to this problem by buying when all the crypto market is low, as it was some days ago.
Then you know that it will move up, at least the majority of them.
The other solution is to be a holder, your profit is probably lower, but in long term, you are going to have profit.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

Most of the time, it is hard to tell whether the token will go up or down.
But you can through the market mood to determine, if all spirits high, it is a good time to sell (for example) earlier this month, if all people depressed, it is a good time to buy.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

I researched about crypto currencies about a month before entered the market in November last year and had some results. But i think it's my lucky because i entered when market was in uptrend: ICO and Alt coins rised in that time and i relized that you could win just by following the trend.
In early of this year, the market seem unstable and difficult to predict. And anyone can share your opinion about how to identify trends in the market: by analysis or experiences. There are tons of information in the internet and really hard to find the right thing i need.
You can identify the market trend by using SMA,MAs,EMAs these are technical indicators which you will need most of the time you are trading to have more successful or accurate trades,try to learn basic trading first.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

for me it is very difficult to conduct market analytics, especially on coins ((((
But there are many additional indicators that help you

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

In terms of volume can also be a benchmark to predict the rise or absence of Altcoin, continued rumors and news regarding the news about bitcoin can also be an effect on the rise and fall of bitcoin, if we predict to play trading should have to learn and understand everything. I'm confused too Grin
ashrath

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

I think this is something that you can't determine easy. it is possible to know which coin is trending only by analyzing the market for a certain period of time about the ups and lows and decisions taken by the respective agencies(governments).
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

If i were you i will learn some basic technical analysis first for you to be able to identify the trend of the market,its very easy to an experienced trader you can start here at investopedia.com thats where i learned basic-advanced trading techniques and analysis.

Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I would say it's hard to find the right thing you need, simply because you can't just use an indicator to be successful. Instead, you need to use a variety of indicators, at different time frames in order to create some good buying or selling set ups, and in all of them you must define stop losses, so that you have a backup plan when things go wrong.

I'm really enjoying the videos from these guys: "The chart guys"

website (they even have a course online, and an alert system)
https://chartguys.com/

YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqZ2hx679DqRi6khRUNw2g

Here are some things I've got from them right now:
-RSI is a very good indicator to search for oversold bounces. You normally would check for the 15min time frame, and you would like to see that indicator bellow 30.

-MACD crosses are also good as a buying or selling indicator (depending if they are crossing up or down), and you should look for them on the 4h time frame.

- Inside bars forming on the 1h, 4h, and daily time frames. Are good to tell you that a break, either bull or bear break should be about to happen. You should then wait to see if the bar breaks up or down, and that could lead to a bull or bear break.

- Volume. This one is essential to validate any bull or break break. You need some increasing volume to really confirm that you are probably in a break.

On the charts you should be looking for higher highs, and lower lows to be formed, to confirm that the price is going up (you must zoom in and out on all time frames, to get a good picture of the trend).
If a price is decreasing then you should wait for a lower low to be formed, and then check the short time frames for those higher highs and higher lows, and increasing bull volume, to know that a change in the trend is about to happen (or the other way around, for a bear break).

These are just basics, and if you start seeing the videos on that channel, including some live tradings, you will start getting the picture.
Right now this is the best resource I've come across for trading.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

I think to find a trending coins is really hard if you dont work in group.Most people know the trending after big whales, they control the trending coins and start buying that coins. When we know that trending coins, the price start grow and people will FOMO. There a way to know the trending, find the coins which many people talk about, price keep grow, buying volumn increase....
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Just take a look at the large scale of price charts of just every crypto and you will see that most of cryptos has a bullish trend for a long term. Do not pay a lot of attention to local fluctuations if you are a serious investor. A patient investor always wins at the market Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███