Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sup Noooobs!  (Read 589 times)
mpeterson1157 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:12:37 PM

Just thought I'd introduce and add a few things about myself...

I've been lurking for a while, eventually created an account, and now finally making my first post! 

I missed the boat on mining btc, but recently started mining xpm and ftc for fun.  I'm not so heavy into it yet, but it's possible it may get to that.  I love to play poker and SWC has been able to let me get my btc and poker fix all in one.  You can also find me on 2+2 and GAB.  If anyone is interested in buying SWC chips let me know, I'm often selling on there.  I'm also looking to sell btc for ukash vouchers from time to time.  I'm an active trader in the transfer threads on 2+2 as well.

See ya around the forums!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:47:06 PM

welcome to the jungle Cheesy

tooly

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:56:50 PM

Ullo, also new to the forum.  It appears I am here for one off lending, and hopefully meet a few people with good BTC wallet for buying/selling and to get in the game and i must make a post with some substance.  Heard of the bitcoin/litecoin currencies just over a year ago, a little bit too computer savvy for me. I had the opportunity to get into the bitcoin game 6 months ago and TBH I am kicking myself a little for not doing it.

I had a friend who supposedly knew the score: which wallets to use/how to mine/keep your coins safe and would set me up and keep me right, but as per usual, my friends don't know what they think they know.  So i just kept on with what I know.

I no longer play cards as i find it too frustrating and time consuming.  Have not played poker in some time,  if I chose to I would certainly be digging out my good old tournament indicator.  That said is tournament/holdem indicator still widely used?  Or has something new taken its place?  When I last played it was double or nothing ring tournaments.

Id be interested in hearing which wallets I should download to keep safe.  I was a little annoyed to hear I must browse for 4 hours, but i suppose i will learn more in the next 4 hours browsing than I've picked up on advice from others.
sr_miner

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:12:23 PM

Hello everyone! Welcome on the board  Wink
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:25:26 PM

Hey. Welcome to Bitcointalk.

mpeterson1157 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:29:25 PM

I never used tournament indicator, what is it?  I've used other various softwares... I don't play DoN's anymore since they became a feeding ground for the colluders =/
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 08:46:42 PM

Hello and welcome to Kingdom of Bitcoin
lucullus

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:25:50 PM

welcome bro and good luck!
Welie

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:27:46 AM

Welcome.... im noob too  Wink
thecube891

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:13:51 AM

hey welcome to the forum!
Nice intro about you, although i don't really understand what those other currencies are Cheesy
but I wish you best of luck with everything.
have fun on here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: