Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile purse for my altcoins  (Read 104 times)
mobileware (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

I am wondering if I can find and use a crypto-currency purse on my Android device?

I would like to get one able to store different coins..
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

I would want one too, I'm following this thread
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

I used a wallet: Kcash.
This wallet can support most tokens, ETH,BTC,QTUM,CVC, etc. Although this wallet is very good, and this wallet can export the private keys of each token.
But this wallet often has network problems, which means you can't transfer tokens in time.

prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

I have not found any reliable mobile wallets yet for altcoins. All my altcoins are either in online wallets or exchanges. When I think i would be cashing some up I convert it to bitcoins then send the bitcoins to one of my mobile wallets. I hope smartphone app developers will develop mobile wallets for altcoins, as altcoins will be the next big thing next to bitcoin of course they should start to develop wallets as this will be needed badly by users.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Didn't seen any of these that suits your needs, as far i know most of the mobile application regarding cryptocurrency are just plain api data from servers, there aren't any service that provide a kind of 'real' wallet on your phone,

slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

i recommended using tab traders app(more than 30 altcoins), display and features good, easy to use, connect with 21 market exchanges. just input API and secret key your account in tab traders. and sure you can trading anywhere, anytime
mobileware (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

i recommended using tab traders app(more than 30 altcoins), display and features good, easy to use, connect with 21 market exchanges. just input API and secret key your account in tab traders. and sure you can trading anywhere, anytime

Trading is different story. Traders are usually OK with remote clients

I thought we all need to approach consumer market one day so what can be offered to a wider audience?
Vuur

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Eidoo is a real good one for all your erc20/23 tokens. Also working on btc walletand exchange. Just one address needed.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

There is bitcoin cash wallet for android which is bit buggy but works. You can use it for your bch. I used it to claim my free bitcoin cash and I did cleanly after 2nd try.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

There are so many applications which are on mobile phone like zepay, blockchain. You can use it like your wallet but you have to wait until these cryptocurrency will be acceptable in the market.
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

There is imToken -- Ethereum Wallet like market reviews good, although I wouldn't keep your money on the phone. Well, the keys can be saved in a different location.
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Are there any similar wallets applications for iOS? I do not mean "cloud wallets", I'm interested in exactly storing ERC-20 tokens on my device.
mobileware (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

There is imToken -- Ethereum Wallet like market reviews good, although I wouldn't keep your money on the phone. Well, the keys can be saved in a different location.

well, I don't think that "different location" will be safer than my phone... except stuff like Ledger Nano of course

madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Coinomi does a lot of coins all in one place, I really like the UI/UX of it as well, especially with Shapeshift built in.
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Friends, tell me please - is the entrance to the myetherwallet using a private key from the phone a sufficiently secure solution? Thank you.
coin0101

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

I am wondering if I can find and use a crypto-currency purse on my Android device?

I would like to get one able to store different coins..
their are wallets you can use but i haven't found the wallet which is reliable yet
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

I use Coinomi. You can store several coins and own private keys for each coin. Also ETH tokens are supported and also hardforks of Bitcoin f.e BCH and Bitcoin Gold. Coinomi is handy and easy to use.
There are also recommendations for Jaxx, but I didn't try it yet.
Both wallets can be found in Google Play Store.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: