Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IntenseCoin Mining not optimized  (Read 207 times)
murgorx (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Hello guys and thanks for taking your time to read my thread! As mentioned above, I am mining now IntenseCoin. I have 5x Sapphire Nitro+ rx580 with Micron memory and I am getting for the 5 cards 4200h/s in total. When I go to the pool - http://intensecoin.com/pool/#, my stats are showing that I am mining with 3kh/s, which is 1100hashes less than what I'm getting locally from the miner.

Second problem : when I start the miner or press R to reconnect I get around 7-8 FOUND shares, the ones, that are displayed in green, in less than 15 seconds and for the next minute I am still getting this message : XMR: 01/20/18-10:56:44 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 1) Share accepted (282 ms)! XMR: 01/20/18-10:56:46 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 4) XMR: 01/20/18-10:56:46 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 4) Share accepted (281 ms)! Share accepted (484 ms)! XMR: 01/20/18-10:56:48 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 1) Share accepted (437 ms)! And now the problem - if I do not restart the miner after this 1 minute or two, I am getting information only about my GPU's hashrate and temps/fan speeds.

I was not able sadly to BIOS mod my stupid cards or my setup is kinda bad, because a friend of mine told me that with those cards I should be having around 950-1k hashes per card, not 800-840h/s. So my question is : should I install an autoclicker to press R every 90 seconds, so that tthe miner would restart and I can find shares, because if I leave the miner for a long time, he is not able to find many share - maybe 4-5 per minute on 5 cards which is really low IMO. Currently the whole setup is drawing 720w from the wall.

In HWINFO the cards are showing to be pretty stable with 0 errors. I am using the miner from burriedone.com 's website, because I was also struggling to find a miner and to connect to a pool, because at the start of the miner many times i've seen, written in red: - unknown o -u - my wallet address and after that the miner exits, and I am stuck now with this NsGpuCNMiner. Could you please tell me a solution for my problem?

ALSO i've seen that I have a pretty big ping - 250ms+. Whilst mining ETH my ping was around 20-40ms. Please guys, help a brotha out! PEace!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I myself had a lot of problems with the official pool, i.e intensecoin.com/pool
Then I switched to this pool: https://intense.hashvault.pro/
I recommend you to make a switch, choose a stratum location near to you. (It'll reduce the ping)
I see you're using Claymore Miner, give different miners a try.
They may provide more hashrate or stability. - Cast XMR, XMR-Stack.
lncm

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

I'm mining on https://itns.west-pool.org
Pool reported hashrate seems fine to me.

Pay attention you should choose the port according to your hashing power, or too many found shares will be submitted too fast, and pool will temporarily ban your IP (preventing DDoS).
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

Thanks for the responses guys! I just have a question regarding the intense.hashvault.pro pool and more directly to @MATHReX - what's the miner that you are using and if possible, could you please paste the line from the bat file. I am only asking because it seems like I've got no idea what I'm doing and hence I cannot start mine there...
And a question regarding the ports - on ETH I am mining with 150-153mh/s and on cryptonight like 4150-4200h/s. Could you please advise me which port exactly should I choose? On ethermine.org I am connected to the 4444 port and on the ITNS i was using the 5555 port.

P.S - i've just made a simple comparison between my gpus and it seems like 2 of them are doing almost all of the work - on ethereum i noticed that the last two gpu have found 2x more share than the other 3 gpus. What's up with that? All of them are BIOS modded with the same file, it just doesn't make sense to me??
lncm

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Try mining with fixed difficulty.

just add ".100000" or ".200000" after your wallet adress in mining configuration.

Your hashrate seems fine for those cards - I'm getting around 830-850 with Claymores's, slightly less (but also less power comsumption) with xmr-stak.

Port should be fine.

Try mining on itns.west-pool.org:6666

Very promising pool, fee is still 0%, they are implementing PPLNS and new XMR Intense support announced yesterday.
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Okay, so yesterday I setup the rig to the hashvault pool. Now I am checking it after 5 -6 hours and it looks like this:
https://imgur.com/a/vRwF3 .
The miner on the other hand is showing steady hashrate of 4200-4250. The question is - why isnt the pool also showing 4200, but it fluctuates so much?!
I am trying to mine on the west-pool.org now to see whats up and will post some results in a few hours. If anybody knows, please share your wisdom with me. When I am mining ETH for example, the hashrate graph fluctuates again, but not like this one - the difference is max 200h/s and not 1.2k.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Okay, so yesterday I setup the rig to the hashvault pool. Now I am checking it after 5 -6 hours and it looks like this:
https://imgur.com/a/vRwF3 .
The miner on the other hand is showing steady hashrate of 4200-4250. The question is - why isnt the pool also showing 4200, but it fluctuates so much?!
I am trying to mine on the west-pool.org now to see whats up and will post some results in a few hours. If anybody knows, please share your wisdom with me. When I am mining ETH for example, the hashrate graph fluctuates again, but not like this one - the difference is max 200h/s and not 1.2k.

The hashrate the pool shows is just an estimation.  It takes the number of shares you have submitted and tries to estimate what your hashrate is.  The reason it can be different is because the difficulty of the shares you submit can be different, which means you are not always submitting shares at the same regular interval.  Really you just want to be sure that you aren't seeing rejected shares on the pool side
murgorx (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 09:39:59 AM by murgorx

Okay then the question is - is it normal for 4200h/s to have only 600 submitted shares for 5 hours? I am having problems with submitting the shares to the pool... If I press R and reconnect the miner I get like 7-8 shares in less than 5 seconds, and if I let the miner farm for 5 mins, the found share drastically drop... How can I fix this shitty issue?

EDIT: I've tried to farm on the other westpool, but for 2.5hours on their site I still see no activity.
Could you guys give me a link to the best Cryptonight miner? I am currently with NSGPUCNMIner and I think the problems with the miner itself, but I cannot configure any other miner to be stable or to connect to a pool.......

2ND EDIT: I configured xmr-amd miner and I am getting 3500h/s speed... is there anyway to pump those up?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: