Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:47:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins worth less than $ 1 which will give x 100  (Read 1610 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

Don't look at the price. Look at the market cap and the concept.

the marketcap is just stupid multiplication of numbers and even a good concept on paper can fail

khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

What do you think about viuly. It seems they have already working product and their token is already trading on few exchanges. It is traded far below $1 but if they will continue to develop the service the token might raise in price I think.

bul

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

I agree with this... There is a lot more important things than a coins dollar value... And a coin that has a low dollar value do not necessarily need to increase a lot in value. When I look for new things to invest in I am much more interested in the concept, technology and market cap.  
flamewerks

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

What I'm holding long term with what I believe will be 10-100x returns:

COLX
XVG
RDD
and PAC -possibly the ultimate shit coin, although it has quadrupled my money now in 2 weeks, could be huge
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

What I'm holding long term with what I believe will be 10-100x returns:

COLX
XVG
RDD
and PAC -possibly the ultimate shit coin, although it has quadrupled my money now in 2 weeks, could be huge

I have 2 of 3. I almost bought RDD a couple days ago.
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

VERGE , TRX, SIA, BCN, RDD, DOGE = These can go more 10x within 1 year i think.
Many people many mind.
I just mentioned my choices which are still cheap and can grow more.
BonaskiCrooger

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Could you tell me some cheap coins worth investing?
Translated into cryptopia 500 usdt, willing to take the risk

you should pick very sensitively, must check it's future plans strength of it's foundation and technology.
once done check its market cap then GO. Smiley
Goodluck sir!
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Can you have a look at telcoin, snovio, storm token , electroneum, and piggycoin. Still do your own private research on each of them I think they will surely fit your bill.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

When I invest from 1 ether and above I hope for profit X2 ..... well X4 and I think it's a good profit. You want to invest 500 dollars and want to get X100. Well, there are such projects, of course. But in advance hardly anyone can predict such growth for you. Reduce appetite and start researching projects. All in your hands.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

http://Https://www.orbistransfer.com
Orbis money transfer and investment PRE-ICO
Min. Investment 0.50€ with 30% bonus
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

There are many amazing coins which are available to hold for long-term and you will get good profit with and they are cheap price too but all you need to to do it read their White Paper and research each and everything about that coin if you really like their white paper then you should buy them and hold them for the long-term and you will ern for sure.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

Siacoin and Po.et have the potential for those returns, they're both great projects, worth looking into. Also Worldcore and DeepBrain Chain as well and these two have working products.
realityawakening

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

Market cap matters if you're taking a "buy and hold" approach. If you are a day trader, it is true that a price under $1 is likely to see more purely speculative gains. That's because an awful lot of people think the way the OP does. So it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that money pours into these cheaper coins, even when their market cap is ridiculous.

For those not understanding why market cap matters for the long run, consider the current value being delivered by ETH, a platform that so many ICOs are coming out on. You have to buy ETH to buy into most of those ICOs, plus systems are running on it. That gives the coin real value.

Then consider some of these cheap coins with ridiculous coin supplies that are in the top 20 coins. Now I've bought into some myself, but I've also been trading in and out of them, taking the gains. That's because there is no way these coins are worth as much as ETH in terms of value being delivered. Yet the other day one was knocking on the door of actually passing ETH in total market cap! A coin that isn't even crypto, that is not currently in use anywhere, and that by virtue of its own purported mission has to be kept at a pretty steady price so that banks could use it for transacting.

So yeah, for a while it was 10x for even someone who bought in just a month before (me), but it can't maintain that. There is no way that coin could survive longterm at those prices because the market cap above ETH's is too absurd for the speculative bubble around its mainstream media pump not to be pierced.

Anyway, to answer your question... good day trading options under $1 are TRX, XVG, RDD
Good hold coins under $1 are SNM, LEND, and XLM.

Good luck!
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

That’s a great advice, most members are looking at its value that’s why whales and other pump group exist. Coin and tokens price can be truly appreciated by means of investigating or researching the reasonable future development and upgrades to it that some just keep ignoring. Value doesn’t have to be always big but slowly increasing because it does mean solid supporters not a shill one.

HODL
standingonthe

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

Upfiring (UFR), they're working on a blockchain torrent solution. Only $17m market cap, hitting a new exchange in the next few days and testnet/alpha is coming in the next couple months
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

I have some coins that are still under $1, one of them is cardano.
Currently the price is still $0.6 I predict this will be 100x in the next few years. But, no one knows for sure what will happen, I just hope.
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:55 AM

aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

Elixir, it has a great potential to be worth more than $10 before the end of the year (the current price is $0,80)
it's all time high was $2,50, so it can easily touch that price in a few weeks from now.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

How can this guys give you suggestion without confirming that a coin will surely make a 100 leap? I really think no one can predict the future of any coin so why bother ask, But if you insist I think you should be the one to research for a good platform and who is behind that ICO or coin to make an investment, Well in my list I got Electroneum, Pundi X, Titanium, and Ethereum I just got a limited number of coins to invest will I prefer more on the tokens because I get them for free.
No one says that a coin will reach leap x100 because it is unpredictable, just suggest potential coins that have the possibility of x100
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

Persionally I have invested with Bitcoin White (BTW) i bought it for a price below 1$, I find tge project too promising. The Pre initial coin offering has actually ended and just waiting for it ti be listed. In 9 days, we will be seeing it already on the exchange and people are expecting a good demand from it. In fact there were people who sgow interest on the coin I bought, They offer to double the price since I bought it, but decided to Hold it and wait for the echange. I feel like I ll be holding it for  a long period of time.

Another one would be Atlant (ATL) i have invested a dood amount also with it and now seeing it really growing in market. Hoping that its demand will continue to rise. It also started with $0.1 price. Its not to late to buy one, it wull actually grow more in coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: