Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins worth less than $ 1 which will give x 100  (Read 1610 times)
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

if my cryptopia market still lack experience, but if in polenik and bittrex setau me NXT. it is very easy and suitable to be invested!

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

I have actually selected these digital currencies as my top prospect digital currencies that are below 1$. Cardano priced at $0.652696, Stellar at $0.500955, BitShares at $0.392191, and Snovio at 0.127740 as of this writing. What a profit it will be if both of these digital currencies will rise drastically and give you 100x profit.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

I am taking a look at the market prices right now, and I think these coins under $1.00 are going to give us up to 100 times the value potentially:

*Electroneum
*Trade Token
*Tron
*Cardano
*Siacoin
*Dentacoin
*Quantstamp
*Verge
*Reddcoin
*Digibyte
*Experience Points
*Bytecoin
*Stellar
*BitShares

I only have Electroneum, Trade Token and Tron on my list, but would like to invest to the rest once I have additional funds coming in.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

I bought PolishCoin (pcc) as a joke awhile back ... 15,000 coins and its since gone up 2 cents... made a nice little profit. Grab some on topia.

Oh, and +1 on Electroneum. It's gonna skyrocket this year. Wink
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

Could you tell me some cheap coins worth investing?
Translated into cryptopia 500 usdt, willing to take the risk

Check out Etherdelta Coin, it is less than a buck but bought a thousand of dollars because I know it would soon climb the peak of $10 by the end of the year.
Almost all exchange coins are pumping up to $50 within a year so x500 for EDT will probably at its closer to hit.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Crypto money has coins below the value of $ 1. Their price will increase in the future. But I do not know which crypto value will increase. Forum posts are helpful.

You can also try for Worldcore and Trade.io as these coins I want to invest the month or when I trade off my other coins into Ethereum.
These coins will absolutely offer me x500 or more within a year because the circulating supply is less, meaning, when circulation of coin is less then the higher possibility that the price will increase due to limited supply when especially the demand will become high.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Crypto money has coins below the value of $ 1. Their price will increase in the future. But I do not know which crypto value will increase. Forum posts are helpful.

You can also try for Worldcore and Trade.io as these coins I want to invest the month or when I trade off my other coins into Ethereum.
These coins will absolutely offer me x500 or more within a year because the circulating supply is less, meaning, when circulation of coin is less then the higher possibility that the price will increase due to limited supply when especially the demand will become high.

Good choice on both of those.
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Let me give you my diamond list for this month :
AION, ARK, BCC, CDT, DASH, EDO, ENJ, EVX,HSR, ICN, LTC,MCO, NAV, PPT, SNM this is just top of my list for jan-feb 2018 keep an eye on these coins and try to buy from dips.

Thank you. I will believe you and look at these coins too. I have some of this list (AION). But DASH once I sold, I made a mistake.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Sadly to say but you missed the CND train already x100. Well for me the best coins to invest on would be (HGT) or HelloGold it has high chance to double after January.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

there are many cheap coins now but it is hard to find a good coins. I have researched and realized some of them. They are Bitclave, TIO, SXDT and SXUT. All of them are released from successful ICOs, so they are potential to develop in the future.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

I've read a few posts that suggest stellar. I don't understand, do you really think that stellar can make a X100 (or X30?)

I'm asking because i'm holding more or less 2k stellars
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

I am taking a look at the market prices right now, and I think these coins under $1.00 are going to give us up to 100 times the value potentially:

*Electroneum
*Trade Token
*Tron
*Cardano
*Siacoin
*Dentacoin
*Quantstamp
*Verge
*Reddcoin
*Digibyte
*Experience Points
*Bytecoin
*Stellar
*BitShares

I only have Electroneum, Trade Token and Tron on my list, but would like to invest to the rest once I have additional funds coming in.
i like stellar
but this coin take too long to grow, and after growing they take a rest...
Electroneum is interesting, but i like cardano
i sold my bytecoin last mid year and now i regret it a lot

Alina_kr

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

I want to invest in EDO, VIBE, NAV and ADA. Because I see in this perspective.
pkcorp

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Check out COLX, seems like a great coin and they will be listed on Cryptopia soon.
Altcoinium

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

colx
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

I've read a few posts that suggest stellar. I don't understand, do you really think that stellar can make a X100 (or X30?)

I'm asking because i'm holding more or less 2k stellars

There is such a huge supply of XLM
Is x100 even possible?
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

You need to check the coin supply, ones with billions in circulation are not always worth the effort. Verge and ripple are an exception, dogecoin is an example. For worthwhile coins under a dollar investigate wagerr and mobilego. Wagerr is going to be the topdop in betting and will be releasing a working product soon. Mobilego are also releasing a store next month so big news for both coins - get some before they start to pump!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Nadal_08

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

I think you should buy str, nxt, xrp, these are all coin x100 in the next few years. Let's wait and see
CryptosAnalist

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

Choose ada coin/Cardano https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/ you can search the data of Cardano on coinmarketcap, i choose Cardano because it is third generation of the blockchain, bitcoin is first generation of blockchain, it has the weakness of scaling, ethereum is second generation of blockchain it has weakness of scaling problem and security too, so ada coin Cardano is best choice its price less than $1 or if you have large of money, EOS is best choice too.

I am financial independent of cryptocurrencies
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

from my observations the coin that could be from $ 1 could be $ 100 it depends on the total supply of the coin and how the development of the coin is, if they have a development plan that makes their coin useful then it will be easy to reach that target even more, while choosing to save the nymph money because I see the availability of the coin is only 1.5 million coins. maybe it will trigger a rise in the price of the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: