Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC - SCAM !!! Watch out!!!  (Read 734 times)
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

yes it is a shite  exhcnage also EXMO and coiexchange
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

saeed36

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Hey HitBTC,

I am posting here, because obviously you are ignoring my Support Tickets. Yes, I can post and will post screenshots here if you do not reply me here. STRAKS (STAK) has paid listing fees for HitBTC (25 BTC!) in December 2017. First promised date was mid-February 2018, and due to some technical issues, it was delayed to mid-March. Today is a 31st March 2018 and STAK is still not listed nor HitBTC is replying to any tickets related to this question? Did you SCAM us and took listing fees and do not intend to ever reply to questions?

And yes, please do check Ticket ID #261745 and #259617, both tickets are not answered at all for more than 10 days!

Looking forward for your reply, I hope I will get a reply here.

Thank you very much,
Kind regards
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Hey HitBTC,

I am posting here, because obviously you are ignoring my Support Tickets. Yes, I can post and will post screenshots here if you do not reply me here. STRAKS (STAK) has paid listing fees for HitBTC (25 BTC!) in December 2017. First promised date was mid-February 2018, and due to some technical issues, it was delayed to mid-March. Today is a 31st March 2018 and STAK is still not listed nor HitBTC is replying to any tickets related to this question? Did you SCAM us and took listing fees and do not intend to ever reply to questions?

And yes, please do check Ticket ID #261745 and #259617, both tickets are not answered at all for more than 10 days!

Thank you very much,
Kind regards
Hi saeed36, we're responding to all submitted support tickets. If you haven't got a reply yet, that's very unusual because even if your case is still being researched, you should have got an update from one of our support agents. We will look up your tickets now, review them and send you an update.

As for the listing of STRAKS (STAK), we did have some unexpected technicalities we had to take care of. However, it doesn't mean the whole idea is abandoned. Apologies, it's obviously a case of unintended miscommunication, and we'll put all efforts to avoid it in the future. Thank you for your understanding!

saeed36

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Hey HitBTC,

Thank you very much,
Kind regards
Hi saeed36, we're responding to all submitted support tickets. If you haven't got a reply yet, that's very unusual because even if your case is still being researched, you should have got an update from one of our support agents. We will look up your tickets now, review them and send you an update.

As for the listing of STRAKS (STAK), we did have some unexpected technicalities we had to take care of. However, it doesn't mean the whole idea is abandoned. Apologies, it's obviously a case of unintended miscommunication, and we'll put all efforts to avoid it in the future. Thank you for your understanding!

Hey HitBTC,

First of all, thank you very much for your response.

I still haven't received any update on my Support Tickets, but it is fine since I got a feedback here.

Regarding STRAKS (STAK) listing, it should be one of the easiest and fastest coins to list, simply because all STRAKS wallets are working like a charm, without any issues or bugs. For example, SouthXchange listed STRAKS exactly 12 hours after confirmation for listing became official.

Moreover, a lot of coins are getting listed on HitBTC in the meantime, although STRAKS paid listing fees earlier and got officially confirmed to be listed earlier. Also, many coins are getting exact listing date, so is it possible that HitBTC publish official STRAKS listing date? It is April 3rd today, not mid-February or even mid-March anymore.

Looking forward for your update.

Thank you very much,
Kind regards
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

omg, thank you for your information. this is very important notice to mine that not all exchange legit.

muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

I will test it today. But, currently it gives Bad Gateway errors regularly.

It is not a good sign to start for sure.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

Apparently the water is muddy developers because it is profitable for them, as well as banks use finances.

summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

I have been avoiding them since day one. I did create an account but when I saw their withdraw fees for some currencies I stayed away from them. After that I saw a lot of people complaining about deposits not reaching their accounts and other unable to withdraw. Sad situation, I would avoid it, same as Yobit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: