Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the official topic for a coin ?  (Read 119 times)
BenBenParis (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Hello guys,

I'm new on this forum and I was wondering how I could find the official topic for a coin on Bitcointalk. If i go in the search bar and type the name of a coin, I have several topics showing up but I don't know if there is a sticker or anything that could help me identify the official one ?

Could anyone help me on that ?

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

Have you tried to search in the announcments section? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Or you can search in google typing something like (coin name) ann thread or (coin name) bitcointalk.

Or find the official website and find the link there

BenBenParis (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Yep but for example, let's take a small coin without much visibility : eboost (EBST). How do you find the official thread? The one with the developers involved or the biggest community. Because it's quite complicated to see if a topic has just been created for shilling or FUD. However the official one would allow me to get the freshest information in one "official" place let's say
Neurogress

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

Yep but for example, let's take a small coin without much visibility : eboost (EBST). How do you find the official thread? The one with the developers involved or the biggest community. Because it's quite complicated to see if a topic has just been created for shilling or FUD. However the official one would allow me to get the freshest information in one "official" place let's say

You are right. There seems to be no official thread on this one. That's why you can't find it  Smiley
chaitanya31

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

Always do your own research. That’s one of the most important things.
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Projects usually put link to official ANN thread on their websites, so you can check there

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
ThreeForty

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

If the ANN thread is worth its weight, it should have everything you need to click.  If you do not have a recognizable team, then many ICO' can fail from the start with a poor ANN thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: