Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This may be the future Bitcoin  (Read 577 times)
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 09:21:12 AM by cryptoclock-ro

Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
It has 21 bilion max supply, which is 1000 times more than Bitcoin and the block generation is much smaller in time.
The transactions are sent in seconds and validated in just a few minutes.
It brings stealth by the zkSNARKS algorithm, being a proof of work (POW) coin, currently based on EQUIHASH. So it is ASIC resistant.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZClassic. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
If you have some free time, please check it out.

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

I would like to hear your opinions on it. I think that it may have a great feature, because the community is dynamic and they want to improve the technology.
I also heard that they want to add smart contracts.
Have a nice day!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

May this coin have a great future?
What steps does it need to take in order to achive wide spread in crypto world?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

Hello indeed i don't know how much i am late for this thread but the alt that you are promoting seems to have potentials and ir seem very interesting. thank you for the thread.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Its funny this coin makes it here on bitcointalk I was looking into it all of January and late December, should have pulled the trigger but didn't and was hesitant based off the bitcoin name. Glad to seen it has done well and next time I should trust my instincts when researching coins. Those are a lot of features it surely stands to gain a lot from here if all that is true.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

Great coin with a litte info! You need more info to share!
May be huge coin?
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Isn't Bitcoin Gold based on EQUIHASH? And this look like the same Hipe.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

are you promoting a new crytocoin? if this is true that their is a new cryptocoin be born which is much pretty good than bitcoin today. well, thats a good news for all of us.

pmtxcrypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

Sounds like good news and be interesting to see how this develops.  I will need to do some more research on it.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

The biggest advantages that I see are:
1) anonymity, due to zkSNARKS
2) fast transaction time and low fees
3) POW ASIC resistant policy
4) Currently has a low price and even if there are 1000 times more coins than bitcoin, I think that the price will go up
5) Continuous development
6) Open source project with a distributed team that is not strictly bound to the project

What do you thing that should also be stated?
Are there any advantages or disadvantages that I don't see?
What do you thing that makes a cryptocoin to have success?

Have a nice day!
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

I think that community plays a great role and having a maximum supply of coins may assure that the coin will have a value, just because it is limited in numbers.
I'm not an economist but this is what I think.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Thank you for this post and for sharing this video. I hear about it for the first time, and your information deserves to be read. I have also found YouTube BitcoinZ Community where you can get extra information:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2MBhoVK45Eqp2cMb2bFuUA
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

I think that community plays a great role and having a maximum supply of coins may assure that the coin will have a value, just because it is limited in numbers.
I'm not an economist but this is what I think.

I also think so. No one concerned about the coin will be neglected for a long time. But good technology will be revealed. I feel good about this technology.

cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

I think that the coin should be used to buy and sell stuff.
I heard about someone saying that the price of bitcoin today is given in more than 95% from speculation and the rest from using it as an exchange.
I think that in the future things should change so that the coin will be used as a currency and not so much as an investment and speculation.
What do you think?
Have a nice day!
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Introduction of smart contracts will have a great impact I think.
It will enable development of applications on top of BitcoinZ, which may lead to an even greater adoption and usage.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
It has 21 bilion max supply, which is 1000 times more than Bitcoin and the block generation is much smaller in time.
It brings stealth by the zkSNARKS algorithm, being a proof of work (POW) coin, currently based on EQUIHASH. So it is ASIC resistant.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZClassic. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:

I would like to hear your opinions on it. I think that it may have a great feature, because the community is dynamic and they want to improve the technology.
Have a nice day!

What's wrong with bitcoin 1.0? Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
Merited by cynical (1)

Greetings to everyone!

Have a nice day!

Nothing wrong but people need the iconic name Bitcoin to create a new coin or airdrop, fork etc for marketing purposes. Unfortunately this is a highly effective marketing technique can't erase that. Instead of new shits like these everybody can contribute in the development of one Bitcoin.

Blah blah
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Smart contacts is a good feature that is not there in bitcoin.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Greetings to everyone!

Have a nice day!

Nothing wrong but people need the iconic name Bitcoin to create a new coin or airdrop, fork etc for marketing purposes. Unfortunately this is a highly effective marketing technique can't erase that. Instead of new shits like these everybody can contribute in the development of one Bitcoin.

For what it's worth, I don't think many "gimmicky" coins will survive in the long run.

Stuff like weed/pot coins, kfc coins or whatever and so on. They're purely an attention-grabbing name and seem super gimmicky.
Nukleo

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

There is a strong possibility that BitcoinZ expects good prospects for development.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

Greetings to everyone!

Have a nice day!

For what it's worth, I don't think many "gimmicky" coins will survive in the long run.

Stuff like weed/pot coins, kfc coins or whatever and so on. They're purely an attention-grabbing name and seem super gimmicky.

I just stated at the start of the video why BitcoinZ is better than Bitcoin.
First Bitcoin becamed centralized in mining, because you can no longer mine it effectively or with any reward with a normal computer.
Secondly transactions sender, receiver and ammount are visible to everyone, making in this case much easier for an attacker to track a specific address and find the specific person.
Third the cost of a Bitcoin transaction was a couple of days ago 20$ and it takes more than an hour to validate the transaction on the blockchain and to arrive at the receiver, making it infeasible for buying and selling ordinary stuff on a market. Also the number of transactions per second is quite limited.
And last the Bitcoin community seems more short term profit oriented in contrast with Ethereum for example, where the community develops software in its name "smart contracts" on top of the Blockchain, enabling a huge variety of applications, not just store of value.
I heard that BitcoinZ community wants to develop smart contracts as well.
I heard that Bitcoin wants to develop as well "Lighting network", but honestly in the current situation I don't see Bitcoin to be the top Cryptocoin in the next years.
Remember that Facebook wasn't the first social network, Google wasn't the first search engine, but they brought new stuff, technology and opportunities which made them the best on the market, at least for a while.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: