Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This may be the future Bitcoin  (Read 576 times)
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

But what about the mining centralization problem. According to statistics somewhere around 70% of mining is happening in China's pools.
Also ASIC mining hardware production is based on China as well and is in the hands of 3 or 10 people.
I mean that the descentralization policy is somehow not obeyed.
What do you think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

Hello indeed i don't know how much i am late for this thread but the alt that you are promoting seems to have potentials and ir seem very interesting. thank you for the thread
L:)

You are welcomed, sir!
Currently BitcoinZ has a low price and is much easier to mine than Bitcoin and other altcoins.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

21 Billion coin supply?!!! Are you kidding? This kind of supply is so obvious, don't be so greedy. There are many altcoins that can deliver faster than what yo can promise with a limited supply than your coin. Honestly this kind of supply is crazy.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

the idea nad information are great but i the max supply isn't too much? this will be a flood all over exchanges when time comes and we know some token with that large numbers. If we are talking about ideas well it is great. but to hold on this coin will take too much time.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

I think that a limited supply assures somehow that the coin will have a value, just because it is limited in numbers.
Second, will prevent a unit to reach a great value and thus we will work with subunitary numbers, which is pretty hard for human brain.
Also, if I'm not wrong, this fact will keep a small transaction fee which is great.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

How would this new shitcoin be better than bitcoin?a privacy inspired with the name of Bitcoin in it?if you are looking for your own privacy there are new potential altcoins like XSpec which is a lot more better than Zcash,XMR,or even dash.the word "bitcoin 2.0" should be name to much deserving coin in the market.

cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

How would this new shitcoin be better than bitcoin?a privacy inspired with the name of Bitcoin in it?if you are looking for your own privacy there are new potential altcoins like XSpec which is a lot more better than Zcash,XMR,or even dash.the word "bitcoin 2.0" should be name to much deserving coin in the market.

Why do you think that XSpec is more anonymous than BitcoinZ or ZCash? Just because it uses Tor by default? You can do this by yourself if you want.
I just stated at the start of the video why BitcoinZ is better than Bitcoin.
First Bitcoin becamed centralized in mining, because you can no longer mine it effectively or with any reward with a normal computer.
Secondly transactions sender, receiver and ammount are visible to everyone, making in this case much easier for an attacker to track a specific address and find the specific person.
Third the cost of a Bitcoin transaction was a couple of days ago 20$ and it takes more than an hour to validate the transaction on the blockchain and to arrive at the receiver, making it infeasible for buying and selling ordinary stuff on a market. Also the number of transactions per second is quite limited.
And last the Bitcoin community seems more short term profit oriented in contrast with Ethereum for example, where the community develops software in its name "smart contracts" on top of the Blockchain, enabling a huge variety of applications, not just store of value.
I heard that BitcoinZ community wants to develop smart contracts as well.
I heard that Bitcoin wants to develop as well "Lighting network", but honestly in the current situation I don't see Bitcoin to be the top Cryptocoin in the next years.
Remember that Facebook wasn't the first social network, Google wasn't the first search engine, but they brought new stuff, technology and opportunities which made them the best on the market, at least for a while.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

I think that zkSNARKS is a strong algorithm for anonymous transactions.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

XSpec sounds interesting as well. However I prefer Proof of Work or Proof of Proof of Work instead of Proof of Stake.
Andrea Antonopoulos stated that POW implies POS, due to the energy consumption that you stake when you mine.
But I think POS is a great ideea as well, but it applies better for some applications rather than others. Just like POW.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

What do you think that is the best feature for a cryptocoin?
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

I think community plays a great role and having a maximum supply of coins somehow ensures that the coin has a value.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

I think if a coin is going to use the Bitcoin name it should airdrop its supply at a 1:1 ratio to all Bitcoin holders, with no more than 21 mill coins existing. I mean why else would a coin deserve to have Bitcoin in its name?

cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

I think if a coin is going to use the Bitcoin name it should airdrop its supply at a 1:1 ratio to all Bitcoin holders, with no more than 21 mill coins existing. I mean why else would a coin deserve to have Bitcoin in its name?

Sir, but this is not a fork of Bitcoin, it is a completely new coin.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Even if they have a similar name, they are quite different.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

Thats being said, I would rather buy or sell using BitcoinZ that Bitcoin, due to the lower fees and faster transactions.
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

What is 2.0?
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

What is 2.0?

You are right sir, maybe the name wasn't the best choice, so thats why I change it.
cryptoclock-ro (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

The current low price may take the road of ZClassic in relative terms.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

There are too many altcoin claim that they are the new bitcoin or the replacement of bitcoin but sad to say it will never happen. If bitcoin cash had  a hard time convincing the  community that they are the real bitcoin, what more with this shitcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
It has 21 bilion max supply, which is 1000 times more than Bitcoin and the block generation is much smaller in time.
The transactions are sent in seconds and validated in just a few minutes.
It brings stealth by the zkSNARKS algorithm, being a proof of work (POW) coin, currently based on EQUIHASH. So it is ASIC resistant.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZClassic. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
If you have some free time, please check it out.

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

I would like to hear your opinions on it. I think that it may have a great feature, because the community is dynamic and they want to improve the technology.
I also heard that they want to add smart contracts.
Have a nice day!
The video is not enjoyable to watch so I refused to finish it watching. The next time you recommend a video choose the better one.
But anyway, I don't believe that this will be the next bitcoin because bitcoin is bitcoin already and there will be no other which can overlap on it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: