Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Read] User 'The Pharmacist' has blocked your personal message.  (Read 277 times)
Aamir1 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:54:44 AM by Aamir1

Before a couple of years, in 2016, when I wasn't very old in the forum, and didn't know a lot of things probably. I remember, when I read the forum rules, it was clearly stated there that a person can have more than one account in this forum. Keeping that in mind, I just thought of having more than one accounts, and I tried to buy one. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't very old and wasn't aware of a lot of things, including the fact that the people here discourage having alternative accounts.

Later on when I came to know about these things, I stayed far away from such things. But as a result of trying to have alt accounts, I got a few negative feedbacks from people, including The Pharmacist. Just because the feedbacks were not affecting my account at that time, because the people did not belong to DT, I did not make any response to them. But now when 'The Pharmacist' has been added to DT, I noticed my account having a red trust because of the tag I got in 2016.

So, I messaged him (The Pharmacist), requesting him to remove the trust or make it neutral as all that happened back then was all done because of unawareness, and I accept it and it didn't happen again nor it will. And if I'm found involved in any acts like that, tag me back and don't ever remove it. But he did not respond. I sent more than 2 messages I think, but no response. And today when I tried to send a request again, I found he blocked me from messaging him on the forum.

I have no issues with him. I don't dislike him, and I know it was my mistake, but all I'm asking for is one chance. I wasn't aware of all this before, that is why I committed this. I would never do it if I knew this will be the result. If it wasn't for my account and if I had a lot of accounts, I would never come here writing all this, and would have already started using another account with neutral trust, but all I have is this account, and it took me a lot of time to reach this rank where atleast people from smaller ranks do trust me a bit. So please, I request you (The Pharmacist) again, give me a chance and remove the tag for once.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

And today when I tried to send a request again, I found he blocked me from messaging him on the forum.
That was a personal recommendation that I had given him earlier.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

And today when I tried to send a request again, I found he blocked me from messaging him on the forum.
That was a personal recommendation that I had given him earlier.

Ok. That is just great. You just copied the same rating and pasted it on my profile. Thank You, I guess.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Ok. That is just great. You just copied the same rating and pasted it on my profile. Thank You, I guess.
I think I am the person cat who literally wrote that first, exact, message. I recommend others to use it as it makes it easy to remain consistent.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

I was requesting him for a chance, as I requested you once when I was tagged by you for spamming/account trading. I haven't been involved in anything bad. All I did that time was all because I didn't know the things clearly. I think I deserve a chance.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

I was requesting him for a chance, as I requested you once when I was tagged by you for spamming/account trading. I haven't been involved in anything bad. All I did that time was all because I didn't know the things clearly. I think I deserve a chance.

The fact that we humans get chances are the reason the world is in such a condition. All shady activity need to be nipped in the bud which is what we see here.

There is a clear accusation against you - being interested in account sales. Archived here - https://archive.fo/jsfDc

There is nothing you can do about it and no you will not get any "chance".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

FYI, I wouldn't generalize that statement. It really comes down to the individual case.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hooli1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

The fact that we humans get chances are the reason the world is in such a condition. All shady activity need to be nipped in the bud which is what we see here.

There is a clear accusation against you - being interested in account sales. Archived here - https://archive.fo/jsfDc

stop talk like you are the one who move things here.
you are a small fish
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

The fact that we humans get chances are the reason the world is in such a condition.

I don't believe that. It is not like I committed a crime and asking to get bailed. You can't compare my situation to an example like that knowing that I'm not or have been involved in anything harmful for the forum or its users.

I don't deny that, nor I have ever said I didn't do it. That is the reason why I'm requesting and not fighting for it against someone. Besides, the accusation is just for being interested in account sales and not for scamming someone or doing anything like that. That is why I'm saying that I did that because I wasn't aware of the fact that account sales are discouraged by people in the forum as there is no prohibition for this in forum rules.

Unfortunately, you are right about there is nothing I can do about it, and this thread clearly shows that. So, we'll see what happens. Hoping for the good, ready for the worst.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

I will often block user's PMs.  If I explain to them exactly why I did what I did, and they just ignore and keep sending PMs saying "please please I need signature campaigns" ... it gets annoying.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
basket ball

Activity: 970

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:59:48 AM

op, experience the same thing with you, the best way is to leave this forum if there is no justice to defend yourself, not easy to build an account from scratch again.

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: