Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Cashout  (Read 556 times)
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

I know it depends from region to region, but can anyone share their experience in cashing out?

On average, what's the % fee? Was it worth it in your experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_sunw

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Have you considered leaving your money in crypto and accessing it via debit card? TenX (soon Stack, CoinMetro etc.)
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

It is worth mentioning which country you live in. Then you can give more detailed advice. I suggest you do not hurry. There is an opinion that crypto-currencies will demonstrate significant growth in 2018
aakriti

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

Cheers the profit. You can convert your coin into fiat currency through coinbase, PayPal, zebpay, remitano etc. More over it depends on your country and Coin.
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

There are exchangers that allow direct exchange between individuals to exchange through the guarantor. I will not advertise)
ashrath

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

which wallet is best to use for cashout bitcoins
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Hello.

I am new to this world and made nice profit. What's the best way to cash out?

Thanks,
L//
What? You are a newbie and made a nice profit? Holy molly! Sounds like you got a lucky bet on gambling don't you? But to be honest making a cashout depends on from where you are. I mean you need a local exchanger to convert your cryptocurrency into fiat money it could be through bank or a remittance center. Here in my country when I am doing a cashout transaction, I need to send the amount of crypto on my local exchange wallet then convert it to our local currency so that I can now send it to remittance or into your bank account that's how simple is it. If you don't need it for now, and whatever crypto you have on your wallet is it even better if you hold it longer so that you could be like having a 5x profit compared to what you have now?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ughh123

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

the thing that i want to know is stated already above thanks to all who comment's and give some idea about how and where,
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

It depends on the country. In Ukraine the best way is local exchange Kuna. For Russia - Yobit+Qivi. Also is "bestchange" for Ukraine/Russia, but they have high fee.
Yes, you are certainly right, but how does Yobit work? that is, it turns out that they just get their money right on the card? So you just sell bitcoin as some kind of thing? Do I understand you correctly? And of course people pay a commission for buying or selling.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

I think that it will be good option to withdraw criptocurrency into fiat with special approved exchanges - you can find it in Google or at this forum

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Liberdy (OP)

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Sounds very expensive, going through so many levels. Isn't there a way to minimize fees? What about exchanges?
True, keeping the money is also an option.

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
What? You are a newbie and made a nice profit? Holy molly! Sounds like you got a lucky bet on gambling don't you? But to be honest making a cashout depends on from where you are. I mean you need a local exchanger to convert your cryptocurrency into fiat money it could be through bank or a remittance center. Here in my country when I am doing a cashout transaction, I need to send the amount of crypto on my local exchange wallet then convert it to our local currency so that I can now send it to remittance or into your bank account that's how simple is it. If you don't need it for now, and whatever crypto you have on your wallet is it even better if you hold it longer so that you could be like having a 5x profit compared to what you have now?
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

In the business world of course to withdraw funds is a fun and eagerly awaited, The cashout guide usually depends on the currency of your country..
Rather than just the currency from that persons country, it depends a lot on what coin he wants to cash out.
Yeah .. what you say is true, before deciding to do cash out should first note which token will be exchanged.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

There are a lot of exchangers on the Internet, to which you can exchange your earned money. There are a large number of exchanges from which it is also possible to display Fiat on any bank card or electronic wallet.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Good thing that you are new on this world and yet you have an income already??? 
thats not a good idea that you will cash out already your money without investing it on a good company.

That's very good for the new user to get income instantly
Even if it is a new user of Bitcoin, but many of those who have income has decide to cash out because it is only for exact amount for daily needs. Not enough to invest for long term investment
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

the only way to cashout here in the philippines is via coins.ph, if you have altcoins you need to convert and transfer it to your btc before sending and cashing out through coins.ph
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Is there anyway to buy or cash out via credit/debit card? My country does not support coinbase and I hope there is good way to cash out or buy in with low fess and without much hassle.

Smile
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

It depends on your location.but if your looking to cash out easily you can use your country supported remittance partners. or alternative you can use localbitcoin choose your location then list your coin. mostly btc.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

You can cash out at any exchange. Where you have account. Every country have its own rule and you have to follow the rule to cash out.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Merited by Zeppelins (2)

Im live in Ukraine and here u cant cash out large sums with exchangers from your visa or mastercard.
One single bank and it is regulated by the government, it's very bad, because honestly earned money in the bounty cant be cashed Cry
You can cashout personally when meeting but it is only in big cities, I have about 5 in my country.
drogas

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Im live in Ukraine and here u cant cash out large sums with exchangers from your visa or mastercard.
One single bank and it is regulated by the government, it's very bad, because honestly earned money in the bounty cant be cashed Cry
You can cashout personally when meeting but it is only in big cities, I have about 5 in my country.

Just curious. How much do you usually cash out then? And what's the fee for that?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: