Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Cashout  (Read 558 times)
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

In order to cash you need to change the crypto currency for Fiat, and Fiat is very easy to bring to any card! Fiat - paper money!
DarkDrake

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

i used localbitcoin the trader i dealt with made me feel really secure.
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

i used localbitcoin the trader i dealt with made me feel really secure.

Same.. I only cashout once though. I met up with this guy on localbitcoin and dealt in cash. It was hassle free and straight forward. Plus, the buyer was a very nice,patient and friendly guy which made the trade even smoother than it already was. Nonetheless, I would say that the moment is magical when he passes u the cash for bitcoin. My cryptocurrency turned into FIAT!!!! Left a smile on me throughout the train ride home.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

Hello.

I am new to this world and made nice profit. What's the best way to cash out?

Thanks,
L//

No offense. Do you already have you money to cash out thats you're already interested about cash out?
Anyway I think there are different ways in cashing out in different countries. In my country, the only way to cash out our money is through Coins.ph. This is the only wallet that we can convert bitcoin to peso. Now, in order to cash out, there is cebuanna, m'Lluilier, and of course my favorite ATM because it has no fee or sometimes it has but the fee is lower than other ways.

yes I agree there are a lot of ways and it depends on your country. I also cash out through remittance centers but ofcourse there is charges and through bank accounts though there is no charge but it will take just a little longer time than remittance centers and not available on weekends so it's up to you.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

I use:
Exchange > Coinbase (LTC)
Coinbase (LTC) to EUR
EUR to Revolut
Revolut (Either withdraw from ATM or bank transfer)

Pretty fast and hardly any fees either way
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
It depends on your country. In my case, we use coins.ph and withdraw our fiat money from banks. I am sorry because I am not that sure because I have not yet any profit for myself.
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

Depends on where you are from. You can use exchanges like Kraken or if you are German also bitcoin.de or you might find a similiar page for your region/country.
Of course, you can also try to find somebody in your region for a 1:1 exchange, but this brings certain risks too, so do your research beforehand.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

it may depends mate on how you may able to cash it out cause every country has their own local wallet for to be so therefor they can now cash out what they wanted so for example what are may profitable also with you on how you may cash out what you needs for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
If you in need of money, cash out. If not, don't. Put the profit back to increase your capital fund.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
First of all congratulations for making nice profit even if you are new. If you belong to a country where they did not ban cryptocurrency trading then they may allow bank transfer. One way also is to sell your coins to someone who is interested in your place.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//

Just buy things. Earlier this year I bought computer. Now will buy TV. Bitcoin is money. Medium of exchange. So it is easiest thing to spend.   Yes I know my country was and is really ahead, but still it wil be super easy for all to spend your coins.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

There are many ways to cash out, you can trade, you can also withdraw directly, as long as it depends on your country to accept what way.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

Yes, this depends on your country, you have to check tax codes of your city.
Earnings money is a good thing, but I think every citizen has to abide by the laws of their country, and I suggest you‘d better to know more those of your friends how then cash out.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

It depends on the region you stay you can cash out using local exchanges send bitcoin to lots cal exchange convert to fiat and send it to bank account. Another nice way you can convert into PayPal account it is good way of keeping profit for reinvest.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
If you're from the Philippines, the best way to cash out would be using coinsph app but only for BTC only. If you want to cash it out, First thing you need to do is to convert your alt coins in BTC in exchanges like binance or bittrex then if you're don exchanging them to BTC you can now withdraw it directly to your coins ph wallet. This app will provide you the locations and stores where you can cashout your coin.

Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

The way for me to cash out is through P2P and i just post a selling post in a social group and when someone commented or contracted me then we will have a little discussion about the deal and i will just wait if he will agree to the place where we are going to have a meetup and after that then i will just transfer the cryptocurrency if i receive the payment.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

It is important to actually book some of those profits from time to time. Some of the exchanges will offer an option to exchange to FIAT currency once you have dont that you can send back to your bank account or a money transfer service. A newer option is to use a Crypto Debit card to spend or withdraw from the ATM whenever you like. This option is especially good for smaller amounts and for casual day to day spending.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

There are several ways for cashing out but why would you in the first place if you really believe in crypto and believe that crypto will become as usable as fiat in a few years.

But if you are thinking of cashing out some fiat to spend today, you can either go through OTC means like localbitcoins or sell your coins on local forums or classifieds. This is the best means for cashing out to fiat today. You can often get a premium above the price of the crypto.

I can illustrate why it carries a premium with an example like EOS or NEO.. these are just examples but it applies for any altcoins not sold on coinbase.

For any investors that want to buy into altcoins, they have to first buy BTC or ETH on coinbase or their own fiat-to-crypto exchanges. Then after holding BTC or ETH, they have to go to specific crypto exchange like Binance or kucoin to buy the coins. This is the friction of the crypto world now. But if you offering to sell your crypto like EOS or NEO (or whatever is popular in your country), you can command a slight premium cos you are offering a service of fiat to altcoins without having to first buy BTC or ETH.

If you are selling out on those fiat-crypto-fiat exchanges, you will tend to get less for your coins and there are a lot of transactions costs.
Hence it depends on what matters to you, convenience? go to a exchange to cash out. Or you want a better payout, go sell it OTC.

Of course there are now crypto credit cards which will allow you to use crypto as a means of payment in the real world. That is another method for using your crypto.

I intend to hold much much longer and not sell out to fiat. At least not in the short term. Maybe I will sell to finance my next property though Smiley

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
maskedtrader53

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

The safest way for me I think is to withdraw your money directly using any bank account or ATM. Localbitcoins is a good way to cashout but there's also a risk in doing so.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

Hello.

Thanks,
L//
Localbitcoins is the best way if fiat to crypto is forbidden in your country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: