Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Cashout  (Read 558 times)
maidouaihaha

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

I have to say, maybe lots people do not agree, the simple way is Coinbase app. Login you coinbase account on PC(rather than smartphone app client), click account-->receive, you will find the wallet address of your account. Transfer you ETH/BTC to this address and cash out. Not that expensive as other people said, believe me.
sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

Hello.

I am new to this world and made nice profit. What's the best way to cash out?

Thanks,
L//

hmmm it depends on your country

nake sure to know the fees when you cash out
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Hello.

I am new to this world and made nice profit. What's the best way to cash out?

Thanks,
L//
Google if there is local exchange in your country or not as it's the most easiest way to cash out. If there's no local exchange then you have to use localbitcoin to do some peer to peer trading, the fee is a bit high but it's better than nothing. Don't forget to make sure you receive the money before relasing the fund.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

my best way to get then money is cex . io. i personally highly recommended to cex. i have withdraw from that. easy service. but some countries supported. coinbase also a good option. unfortunately this is not supported to our country.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
VelVenueva

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

This is very good question. I read the answers of others but a lot of you mantioned bank account. Fortunately in my country banks are scared of bitcoin and crypto as all and they do not allow transfer from exchange. Also they (banks) frozen all local exchange bank accounts, so I am looking for an alternative way to cash our. I am looking for payoneer and Payza. They work with bitcoin (or at least it is written that they work). Does someone of you worked with them? What is your opinion of them?
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

My transactions in my cashout is using my wallet like coins.ph.I dont want to transact it in transaferring in a bank it takes time so long before they process it so I transfer it remittances to withdraw it it takes only minutes to process and the charges are not so high but affordable.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

I wonder on what country OP is. Because there are exchanges that allows walk-in customer to exchange their crypto to cash directly. Just like in Indonesia and South Korea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: