Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][RVR] Revizor | $1 500 000 Bounty pool!! (6,000,000 RVR) 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25156 times)
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

hello campaign manager,
Tell me, please,
Excuse for troubling. Feeling very bad As I see I have no share for Twitter  on spreadsheet for3-4st week.
Here are my reports: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791222.msg29075419#msg29075419
Please correct the table.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Revizor is an innovative project in the field of regulation
of the crypto-currency market, the main task of which is to
create software tools that would filter a wide range of assets by
absorbing unpromising tokens. Advantages of RevizorCoin is
that to date there is no similar project in blockchain. About a
thousand different coins as a result of the introduction of
Revizor will be absorbed, making it possible to blockchain
system cleaning. RevizorCoin is the only coin that does not need
mining, as its owners will constantly increase their capital in a
certain arithmetic progression after each absorption of illiquid
coins.
Revizor is the first cryptoderivative. The absorbed assets will be considered
publicly on our channel and in social networks. Among them there are interesting
projects, but due to the shortage and lack of advertising these projects did not gain the
declared capitalization and lost value. After the acquisition of such coins, an auction is
held by us for auctioning the cryptoderivatives of illiquid tokens, which will be of
interest to individual companies for the completion of these projects and their relaunch
in an improved form.
Traneminer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

Andrey Andreev

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Good afternoon, who can answer my question? When will we receive a reward for the work done in the company of the bounty, or maybe someone has already received their tokens? Huh Huh Huh
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

Good afternoon, who can answer my question? When will we receive a reward for the work done in the company of the bounty, or maybe someone has already received their tokens? Huh Huh Huh
i am no...
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

according the Revizor team has said if payment will be given after their ICO ended. campaign manager here will definitely give an announcement about the payment if the token distribution is already started. so you must be patient.
Traneminer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

according the Revizor team has said if payment will be given after their ICO ended. campaign manager here will definitely give an announcement about the payment if the token distribution is already started. so you must be patient.
as the description on your thread is suggested to follow the developments and   UPDATES Telegram

Traneminer

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

WEEK 3 (16 maret -23 maret )
POST / REPOST:
1. https://web.facebook.com/vernando.maxwell/posts/1624552537661023

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

receives 100 stakes for blog campaign

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Hello eveybody! I see that spreadsheets is already counted. When will be bounty distribution?
Marina1990

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

I can not enter the telegram group.
@MarinaPyatkina (https://t.me/MarinaPyatkina)
aashutoff

Activity: 329

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

who knows when ico will end? the distribution of tokens will be after the end of ico
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

Any news about reward distribution?

Sansan52

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

When distribution for bounty users?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Floo1

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

who knows when ico will end? the distribution of tokens will be after the end of ico

In the road map on the site ico is going to hold in the second quarter of 2018. There are no exact dates. Therefore, we will wait a long time for the award.  I hope the wait for)

bubu4845

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Halo Manager, you say token distribution after ICO end, i think ICO is already end and why  i havent receive token yet? and RR coin already in yobit Exchange please explain it

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

Halo Manager, you say token distribution after ICO end, i think ICO is already end and why  i havent receive token yet? and RR coin already in yobit Exchange please explain it
Patience Wink

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
onetoniro (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

NEW UPDATES FOR BOUNTY HUNTER FROM TELEGRAM GROUP

Each of you, participating in the bounty, probably got acquainted with it`s rules:warning: You can look at them again:
1. We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules.
2. We reserve the right to change the allocation of bounty in accordance with ICO results.
3. We reserve the right to remove you if we feel you are cheating, spaming, or violate our rules.
4. We limit the number of participants in all campaigns and close the registration if we think the participants are enough.
Tokens distribution after ICO!!! is a common occurrence and, moreover, it is correct.. I repeat, this is a common practice.
Regarding the timing... unfortunately, the correct and effective management at the stage where our project is located is not a matter of two days. It is necessary to work, MUCH! I physically can not answer each of you.
We have signed a non-disclosure agreement:incoming_envelope: with a number of exchanges. We can not dedicate you to the case on this issue. Therefore, the question of the end is not entirely correct. I will tell you more, instead of doing my direct work I sit and write this message. I'm sure that many of you participate in the bounty of the faithful and, moreover, did not launch your project in this area. That's why you do not know all the nuances. And there are those who, to my regret, just are not very attentive (especially when project was in the bounty stage after the hundredth of my post that I should not ask questions about your participation in this dialogue, and even more so in my personal messages, since I not a bounty manager).

Summing up, I would like to remind you that this channel of communication exists first of all so that I can convey important information about the news of our project. Therefore, please do not write more about the bounty, when they will be distributed and so on. It seems to me that I explained everything to you more than is available. But I am sure that there will be those who directly under this post write a question of this nature. Therefore, to keep the target assignment of this channel, such posts will be deleted..
I'm more than sure that each of you is interested in our success, so do not distract me and let me do my work.
Have a nice day and thank you for understanding:bouquet:

If someone is lazy to read it - it is only your problems. I repeat - we want to reach our goal. You will get tokens when project will be successfully, after ICO. If you think that you are help to promote the project, that do not spam here. We remember about each of you. Be patient
———————
One more: IF SOMEONE WILL ASK IT HERE 1 more time - your message will be deleted. The second time asking - you will be BANNED🤬! I asked not to spam here. We remember about our obligations, but it is distracts me to answer each of you!
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

NEW UPDATES FOR BOUNTY HUNTER FROM TELEGRAM GROUP

Each of you, participating in the bounty, probably got acquainted with it`s rules:warning: You can look at them again:
1. We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules.
2. We reserve the right to change the allocation of bounty in accordance with ICO results.
3. We reserve the right to remove you if we feel you are cheating, spaming, or violate our rules.
4. We limit the number of participants in all campaigns and close the registration if we think the participants are enough.
Tokens distribution after ICO!!! is a common occurrence and, moreover, it is correct.. I repeat, this is a common practice.
Regarding the timing... unfortunately, the correct and effective management at the stage where our project is located is not a matter of two days. It is necessary to work, MUCH! I physically can not answer each of you.
We have signed a non-disclosure agreement:incoming_envelope: with a number of exchanges. We can not dedicate you to the case on this issue. Therefore, the question of the end is not entirely correct. I will tell you more, instead of doing my direct work I sit and write this message. I'm sure that many of you participate in the bounty of the faithful and, moreover, did not launch your project in this area. That's why you do not know all the nuances. And there are those who, to my regret, just are not very attentive (especially when project was in the bounty stage after the hundredth of my post that I should not ask questions about your participation in this dialogue, and even more so in my personal messages, since I not a bounty manager).

Summing up, I would like to remind you that this channel of communication exists first of all so that I can convey important information about the news of our project. Therefore, please do not write more about the bounty, when they will be distributed and so on. It seems to me that I explained everything to you more than is available. But I am sure that there will be those who directly under this post write a question of this nature. Therefore, to keep the target assignment of this channel, such posts will be deleted..
I'm more than sure that each of you is interested in our success, so do not distract me and let me do my work.
Have a nice day and thank you for understanding:bouquet:

If someone is lazy to read it - it is only your problems. I repeat - we want to reach our goal. You will get tokens when project will be successfully, after ICO. If you think that you are help to promote the project, that do not spam here. We remember about each of you. Be patient
———————
One more: IF SOMEONE WILL ASK IT HERE 1 more time - your message will be deleted. The second time asking - you will be BANNED🤬! I asked not to spam here. We remember about our obligations, but it is distracts me to answer each of you!

In short, they let us know that we will not get anything? But how else to understand all this hiromanism?
If the ICO is not yet complete, how do you understand the listing on the exchange then, For what purpose?
Who will buy tokens on ICO, if they can be bought on Yobit...   Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: