Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:13:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION  (Read 1110 times)
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

We survived it twice last 6-8 months, what is one more to us? We can survive it and go higher like its nothing! Just keep trading guys!
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

This is nothing out of the ordinary and to be expected in a volatile market such as this.

We will recover and then drop again and repeat over and over many times. This is what makes it so easy to still make money in this market.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

It teaches everyone once again that bitcoin/cryptocurrency never die.When depression comes, it is actually good opportunity to buy more coins.Never panic sell!!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

The question I want to ask is if the depression is over because I don't think so, I saw some twitter posts that says some tokens have lost up to 76% of their value since they hit ATH that figure is very huge, I don't know how long this will last but this is a great lesson to learn IMO

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

In my opinion, this depression has been going on for almost 3 months. And so far there is no end to all this pessimistic price chart. Too many coins are put up for sale. As if all the whales needed to sell a lot at the same time. I'm not rich enough to afford to sell my assets so cheaply.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

Yes ...the question is whether this Jan was actually just a trailer of Great Depression ahead. What if the SEC comes up with a Reg declaring ICOs as security token imagine the panic it will create...imagine the blood.

I think the market is bound to see the red more.  I cant however fathom or comprehend the reason for the market to start moving the next leg up. May be it will be positive reg or lightning network rolling out. I just hope it crosses 1 Trillion and moon
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Guys, everything will grow back!!! do not worry and if you have the opportunity just buy at the bottom, and in the future you will be all right! This is not the first and not the last correction, so learn how to control your emotions!
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

I thinks this the opportunity to accumulate coins that are in the top 50 of coinmarketcap. It is also the time to accumulate those good ICOs that are selling below ICO price because when the market goes up again it increases faster than it was before.

Well not only the top 50 almost all of the coins are really good to accumulate right now and hold it until bull market started. Right now the best way is to participate in amazing ICOs there if you really want a profit but ofcourse you need to search very well for those ICOs that have good projects in the future.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Just when you thought January was bad...

It seems to be getting worse Grin
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

I feel like now is a great time to be buying into the market.  As time goes on, more and more people will find out about Crypto and they will slowly get into it.  I think it's a game of patience, but if you have enough, and you hang around long enough, I think you can make some easy money. 
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

a very natural thing when there is a situation like this.
I think, everything can be controlled without any excessive panic. depression is the result of panic that occurs after the ban from several sources. in fact, the ban is not necessarily proven to have adverse effects. even I think google banned ico ads, and it does not have a big impact. only, the new investors panicked and eventually the red market again.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Am I depressed with the current market situation? the answer is yes of course, because almost my protofolio already suffered losses up to 75% more, but for me it is too late to cut losses, so all I can do is hold

Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Wise investors often say stay away when the market is hot and invest when there’s a blood on the street. Well, so it’s probably a good time to invest especially in assets that you are interested in holding in the long term. So this means invest in projects that have good team, product, idea, and community. After the fall is over, new investors will come in, but they will want to invest in proven projects. There still will be scams, but cautious investors will do more research before investing.
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

'm a survivor, and everyone i know in crypto had no big problems in jan 2018, cause they knew that there would be a falling course of cryptocurrency at the end of the year as it usually happens
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I am also a survivor since last drop on September, 2017. What I have learned is investing in the money you can afford to lose them all. So I do not make panic selling and I also do not buy more.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

You know, crypto market has a so high volatility that it's very difficult to make any prediction.
But in spite of the all attacks, as you can see, the market is recovering.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

So, i did nothing at all when the prices for all the coins went sharply down and  just took up other business and waited until the market began to recover.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Whooaaahh..what a question with attachment of the word depression and take note capital letters you have there. Well to answer your dramatic question buddy, I’m feel so good right now buying some potential altcoins holding them so tightly. I don’t mind the down fall of cryptocurrency market, it’s just normal. Don’t overreact by this situation buddy, with that drama you have might because you a big lose and you suddenly give up then later on you will regret at the end of this journey.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I do not understand what kind of depression we are talking about. Now the market is on the decline, but look at the general trend and relax. such growth as in kriptovaljut as a whole was not yet at any asset.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

A competent trader always has a strategy in case the price falls. Even if you have to lose a little on the sale at law prices,
the drop in prices of bitcoin and the entire crypto market is a great opportunity to buy coins at the bottom.
Those who bought bitcoin for 6000 dollars already in profits of more than 30 percent. On the forex market, such income is considered a great success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: