Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION  (Read 1110 times)
Flamedyr

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

If you think this is a "depression" rather than a correction you are in for an ugly surprise once the real depression comes.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

I would not call it "THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION". This was just a minor correction. If "THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION" really come will be very quiet for a while.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

If you think this is a "depression" rather than a correction you are in for an ugly surprise once the real depression comes.

it was not a correction it was just market panic, maybe bitconnect ponzi scheme was main cause for this, the bitconnect scammers sold of their coins for US dollar/communal currency and started to run.

this then devaluated the entire market.

CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

Well we all survived in a way or another but all the market is still on a rollercoaster and the prices may swing with prices. Just hold and you should be fine if you are in a difficult position.
Blocklock

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

This is not the great crypto depression, but the oscillation due to a rollback after rapid growth Nov - Dec. And a great opportunity to invest at reduced prices Wink
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Well we all survived in a way or another but all the market is still on a rollercoaster and the prices may swing with prices. Just hold and you should be fine if you are in a difficult position.

Bitcoin is always a rollercoaster but we all see what bitcoin does at the end of it. We rise to new levels and we can buckle our seatbelts again.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

I basically just stopped looking at my blockfolio app during that time.It was too depressing to look at but I knew there was an imminent recovery so I basically just pretended I had no cryptos.It just proves how difficult it will be to make cryptos worthless

mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

This is not the great crypto depression, but the oscillation due to a rollback after rapid growth Nov - Dec. And a great opportunity to invest at reduced prices Wink
It is a great opportunity if you have funds for investment. I don't have so I have to "enjoy" the view of the red items in my portfolio and drink a sedative
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

The Great Crypto Depression as you are calling it, was few years ago when the market lost 80% of it's value.

Now there are thousands of project and people are more mature. I actually won from this drop a lot.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
bdc604

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

Barely. I chose my spread poorly and only made 5x overall... pretty disappointing. Lessons learned though.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

In January the Crypto is always in decline and depression. It is connected with a lot of holidays this month. People rest and do not want to trade. But immediately after this depression crypto spring always comes. You need to show some patience Wink

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???

The Crypto depression of 2018 was not long as the one of the year, 2009. It was a few days of crypto depression, however many investors who panic made some great loses. But during the spree I held my crypto investments very strongly without panic.

HOMT