Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Documents ID,passport,utility bill from many countries  (Read 93 times)
matkobla (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

selling betting verifed accounts : Bet365,Paddy,Betfair,Bettson,WilliamHill,Bwin

email : tatinho19888@gmail.com
matkobla (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

contact us for deal and infos
matkobla (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

new pass ids ready
plawcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

This guy has bad manners for sure, been very friendly with him and gave him enough time to deliver, but he hardly replied me, even when he was online and so far did not deliver anything.
Some other dude suddenly contacted me, saying that I wrote my contact details in the forum, which I did NOT, so obviously he got the contact details from mr. matkobla.
I don't like when people do this, period.

RIPPER DANGER, but for sure mr. matkobla did not show his best attitude for the very first deal we had. I give him 2 days to complete order.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: