Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The markets are finaly stabilizing.  (Read 525 times)
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Previous volatility has to be taken into account, it was very wild in the beginning $1 to $1200 that's huge, 500 to 20,000? not that bad.

Look at the smaller coins with million dollar caps, they are very unstable. The time required to make a position, the number of positions available, the number of participants capable of a position, the average value of each position, average position of knowledgeable participants and most importantly of all the negative correlation of participants exiting the system.

The statistics you have is just for the last couple of days and its on an average which is not enough to conclude that we have achieved an equilibrium position because at times when things are down, its assume that stability has been achieved which would be a wrong conclusion because the market is still subjected to high level of growth that we don't even know about. What we should do is to play along, invest when you can and wait till the times peak activities will return.

Look at the cost of the transactions, it has become 1% of all the transactions and that 1% is $100 American dollars, this is showing the strength of the position of participants, how much are they willing to put to be part of this? They are hedging my friend, they are borrowing from the banks to get in on this. The miners have seen a massive boost in profits, What are they going to invest in to maintain their edge?
 The hashrate is defending hundreds of merge mined coins, their profits are way bigger than they look, the technology R&D being dropped into this is going to be staggering. But it's only staging, me are still at the whim of the confidence of participants, their average investment and regular participation... if they can't buy something with any of the blockchain coins.. that's it we are screwed.

I completely agree that we suffer lack of confidence, it seemes to be the main problem, actually. Still, there are also "participants" who benefit from destabilising and gain more evoking panic among BTC holders - they hysterically start to sell

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:56:35 AM

I agree to this thread. The market is stabilizing because if the market is not stabilize then despite of all the FUDs then the  price will go down and not just stay to a fixed range which is the reality and what is happening right now. The price of the coins are now stabilizing and showing some strong supports that saying that even though there are FUDs they are not easily to get beaten.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

Good news,finally little by little bitcoin is recovering from its dip,all of us are happy to hear that news.Just think positive that it will recover it's peak.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

Yes. The markets are now stabilizing after those serious bleeding as all coins were on red colors. We can now breathe a little as we continue to hold and keep believing in bitcoin. I'm expecting that bitcoin will rise again this year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: