Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me in understanding bitcoins  (Read 2139 times)
qyn0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

The system enables payments to be sent between users without passing through a central authority, such as a bank or payment gateway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

you are a newbie you nature bitcoin is the digital currency digital created by the miners it's tied to technology .. general to understand more about bitcon you should refer to online materials so you new Capture and remember them for a long time
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

Well, it's depend on you,  if you wanna make your rank up faster to join any project, you can find the information here in this forum. All the thing you wanna know is in here,  you can find it in social media also, but it's kinda all back to you. The only thing you need to do is just keep reading, looking for the news update,  keep participating in any single thread,  give your opinion with an absolutely great post and be patience.
Yes, by reading article about bitcoin on the internet will help escalate your understanding and knowledge on bitcoin, we know the fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency or basically an internet money circulated thru internet, or you can do and start trading in a small amount to understand the value of bitcoin even in its fraction, every decimal places counts and you will learn to know its value if you are already monitoring it for treading.

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Why don't want learn this by self?
Read article and see youtube channels.
Also bitcoin wiki is good source for more info.
rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

Bitcoin is a trading currency through Open Source Cryptographic Protocol. It can't be seen or touched, it is made online, and used to be online.

In 2008, Satoshi Naakamoto introduced this currency system.

If you want to know more about Bitcoin, then you can search for other blog sites. If you search Google, then you can understand better.

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

if you want to know about bitcoin, how to work in BTC. It's best to research google because you get information or knowledge about bitcoin, or else go to the forum you read the post here, for more knowledge about btc. it's not easy but you needs to be patient in getting the knowledge about BTC

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Bitcoin is simply a decentralized digital currency for payment of online transactions, it can as well be exchanged for fiat,you can use it for airtime purchase, but Google Search engine can give you,the name of its creator,the date, the reason for creating it, etc..
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

Hey Guys,

Can you help me in understanding bitcoins , the ecosystem , origin and how it really works. I tried to find them but information is available in bits and pieces so looking forward for your help in it.

Thanks,
Gaurav
My friend you can learn qith your own and that is to go with research and always get an information about crypto currency so thay you will have many tips and information.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

bitcoin was running by blockchain,this blockchain are we need now for these era because its fast for transaction, bitcoin also depend on the blockchain speed for faster transaction.
The blockchain is already bundled with bitcoin, bitcoin is run by the bitcoin owner itself with the system and network that is in bitcoin. as long as there is a bitcoin internet network can be transferred anywhere.
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

Why ask such things, if they are freely available on the network.
You can easily learn everything that beats bitcoin in google. It will be easier for you to learn the information. Here you will be given 15 different opinions.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

Bitcoin is a digital currency, you can make online purchase and sales using it. It is just like PayPal , it is just that no one owns it and it runs on blockchain technology.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that put people on better life living,Example it help people to an easy way of payments and money transfer.
Bitcoin is digital currency that give help to everyone and there daily life living, using bitcoin in there daily life are so easy, using paying bills, payments and also a money transfers to your relatives it is so helpful.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Gaurav

That's a good youv'e ask it in forum...  This forum will truly help you to deepen much your knowledge about bitcoin and how it works...  There are a lots of people here who has a lots of experience and maybe they can share it to you...  If you want to learn a lots you need to have a lots of research... You can use google and youtube to dig deeper about the related information about bitcoin...  There are lots of available threads related to this topic just have patience in searching...  Read a lots because it really needed here in forum...
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

All the information about bitcoin can be found all over the internet, it is scattered so it is your job to do the research, you have to take the time in order to understand something but for starters you can try google, definition of bitcoin, what it does, transacting with bitcoins etc. then as you go on you can check the beginners and help section on this forum for possible answer to your question. I don't think that there is a thread which will discuss everything. You have to do the work mate. If you are not going to do the effort might as well do not get involve in bitcoin at all. Reason why i said that is to save yourself from the hassle of getting scammed. You will encounter sites like that, earn bitcoin and the price is really good but at the end you will just get scammed.

lol hahaha yeah lazy guy, look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSP-taqLWPQ
this is the system how it works
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

You can find a lot of materials to read about bitcoin and how it works in this forum. As you can tell this forum is all about bitcoin and is dedicated to it. Why not start reading threads about bitcoin in here since you are already here. If you are not into reading why not watch videos about bitcoin instead. There are thousands of videos available online.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

actually a lot of ways to understand about bitcoin, you can learn it in google, media review about bitcoin, even in this forum at least you can take a lesson about bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: