Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DO COINS AIRDROP...????  (Read 150 times)
sanju pretham (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

can we trust the AIRDROPED coin's will have a better future  Roll Eyes
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Have you ever heard of Ethereum Blue ? that coin only have airdrop and little bounty, that time i got 10k blue if i still hold that token today ill have more than 10k usd. But i sell it while its cheap. So my point is no matter how that coin spread, by ICOs or just airdrop. as long the community behind it support the coin and the developer is working hard and always make sure the coin improve. That coin will survive and leading in crypto market

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Most airdrops are worthless, there's a few gems in there though. But I would say 99 percent of all the erc20 token airdrops are scams created to enrich some dev.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

most airdrops are scams to get your information
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Have you ever heard of Ethereum Blue ? that coin only have airdrop and little bounty, that time i got 10k blue if i still hold that token today ill have more than 10k usd. But i sell it while its cheap. So my point is no matter how that coin spread, by ICOs or just airdrop. as long the community behind it support the coin and the developer is working hard and always make sure the coin improve. That coin will survive and leading in crypto market

Not all of those airdrop coins will give you a good profit but only some or few of them will shin and rest will end up as a shit coins.

This site also lists lot of airdrop coins and if someone looking for the list then you can check it here - https://airdropalert.com/

Note - that site is not mine just posted of you guys reference.
sanju pretham (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

most airdrops are scams to get your information

YES THAT'S THE REASON I AM ASKING TO KNOW

THANK YOU Smiley
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Not all of those airdrop coins will give you a good profit but only some or few of them will shin and rest will end up as a shit coins.

This site also lists lot of airdrop coins and if someone looking for the list then you can check it here - https://airdropalert.com/

Note - that site is not mine just posted of you guys reference.
Yeah agree, as long you choose wisely and not just put you private information everywhere just to get some free coin. Actually we can judge to quick though, how we can now that airdrop will be good or not before we join in it. I mean real airdrop, not just one man project who created token without real use.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

as the wider on network of community to work with the distribution of token, the use helps as users to connects and exchange on transaction between them and more to improves the request as might to attains field of business on substituting token as the chance of entrance with the network of business.

CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Crypto world is unpredictable. airdrops are free, so nevermind trying one Wink
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

as the wider on network of community to work with the distribution of token, the use helps as users to connects and exchange on transaction between them and more to improves the request as might to attains field of business on substituting token as the chance of entrance with the network of business.

What are you trying to say exactly? It doesn't even answer the OP post.

For OP, it depends on what coins are you talking about. Some good coins do airdrop in the past, and there can be more.
Try to look at their roadmap and the teams. It is like finding a needle in a haystack, very a lot of them are rubbish but some of it is incredibly good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Better off doing facebook / twitter bounty campaigns in my opinion.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

can we trust the AIRDROPED coin's will have a better future  Roll Eyes

what do you mean trust them? if it's free (as in, don't give them anything in return), yeah, sure, take it if it won't cost you too much time.

the ones that are too much work and for example, require some personal info, i wouldn't really trust those.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Most of the airdrops seem to me is to be shit.
Because as the price of ETH rises, the value of these airdrops is likely to be lower than the cost of fees, so what's the point of airdrops, just a waste of money?
And now a lot of airdrops require you to pay a certain amount of money to get an airdrop, which sounds pretty funny.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Pretty much anything decent, with a good team and/or a good community has a chance to flourish in future. The only thing that matters is that you hodl them and give them enough time to progress, not sell them the first chance you get like an idiot.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

can we trust the AIRDROPED coin's will have a better future  Roll Eyes
Its hard to predict if that coin have a future some of them are scam and some of them are not but it never increase the price. Just sell your coin if you receive from airdrops chances are the price will decrease if you hold it for long.

CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Not all Airdrop coins are scam.
yeah, its fine, if we fail few times, will learn to find few good airdrops
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

There are some good airdrops also especially those that have clear information about their project like their roadmaps. I have received potential coins already with some now available at exchanges. Its up to you though on what's your preference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: