Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:21:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex: the whorst support service!  (Read 223 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:01:51 PM by pugman

I don't think they have the right to be 'pissed off' though.. We send them multiple support tickets mainly because we are the ones pissed off with the kind of service and transparency they are showing.
Yeah it's not their "right" but they're also human beings. Don't you not understand that? You irritate a person in real life so much why would they respond to you? And you being pissed off is not going to help here. You send multiple tickets will only clog up their network, your tickets only go down, so the time they may take to answer you will only increase. Think.

keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

.. At least with poloniex there is a chance that you get lucky and get a response from them.

For me, i sent them a request and 2 days later, they responded to it.

How long ago was that? Was it years ago you made that request?

I haven't heard of anyone else getting such a fast response in the last six months.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

wrong section bud. This belongs in the Exchanges board, not Currency exchange.

But don’t sweat it. All of the major exchanges are being inundated with millions of new user signups from newbies just like yourself asking questions or encountering some sort of issues. While Poloniex has a pretty large support team, it takes time for them to get to your support ticket. Be patient, and they will eventually answer you. I’ve had to deal with their support on several occasions, and the latest took around 5 days.

Just be glad that you’re not having issues on sites with even worse customer support such as YoBit or C-cex. Now THEY have the “whorst support service”!
"Worst support" is not entitled to be on Poloniex and if op did able to try out on using Yobit then for sure he would changed his words related to this. Back in to earlier years Polo support is responsive but due to high demand/registrations/usage they would really experience backlogs which would really cause on the delay but as being said they of have a large support team. They might not answer directly or instantly but rest assured issues would really be resolved.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

the ticket still in "being processed" status.
was opened 12 days ago.
ridiculous!

It's not just Poloniex, most of global exchange facing the same problem with too many new customers which cause too many tickets submitted everyday.
Sent them some tickets over and over again won't help but makes things worse imo, as the tickets become increasingly bloated.
Nothing that you can do about it but try to contact their support through social media (twitter, facebook, etc) and wait for the answer.
ItalianBitcoin3r (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

Finally, after 13 days, support fix the withdraw.
all resolved!
Just keep in mind that Poloniex help desk, takes his time!
backa18

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:15 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:46:07 PM by backa18

How the hell did you guys get your tickets resolved? I think they stole my money. I sent 2k worth of coins there and I never saw them. I also sent other coins after that to test, they transferred fine. The support is not answering for over 40 days now

This is really stressful for me, i don't usually trade btw i hold, this has never happened before Embarrassed they ruined the holidays for me
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

.. At least with poloniex there is a chance that you get lucky and get a response from them.

For me, i sent them a request and 2 days later, they responded to it.

How long ago was that? Was it years ago you made that request?

I haven't heard of anyone else getting such a fast response in the last six months.

Nope. It was in January, about 1-2 days before I posted that post.

You're right though, because I have not heard about anyone getting such a fast response from them either, so when I got my awaiting approval withdrawal cleared I was pretty much ecstatic. For others though, it may have to be a 1 month or even multiple month wait for a response from them.

Just because my experience was fast, doesn't mean the rest of the people who use it will have the same experience. The speed of them answering support tickets can vary depend on circumstances that we do not publicly know.

Poloniex is still a crap exchange for now, and after I got my funds out I'm not going to return until they improve their support.
backa18

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

I think they only answer to Americans because they can actually take legal action, that's why they imposed the identity verification process. Smart actually, and very low. In my country we say: they'll give all the money for their butt cancer  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: