Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BiteBTC Exchange Launched!  (Read 36630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (79 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sonny rib

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Its been August. but there is no effect of simplifying KYC on the Bitebtc.

Where is the admin of Bitebtc on this topic?
Whre is the creator of this topic?
They just abandoning us just like this.

at least, they should say something of further announcement about simplifying KYC.

Make your bitebtc.com verified account to be money. 250 USD.
Sell or rent your account and get payment on BTC.

Sell
I will pay your verified account for 0.02 BTC
If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price.
Terms: you should give any credential of your verified account, after I try to sell and withdraw a coin, your payment will be send to your requested address.

Rent
if you don't want to sell your verified account, you can rent it.
I will rent it for 0.0005 BTC per week. If you think the price is to cheap, please don't be hesitate to offer your price. But the rent time cannot be negotiate.
Terms: you should give any credential of your renting account, if you can't give your credential, I just can buy it from you.

I hope there is no tricked beetwen us. But, here is will be happen to make you sure.
If I tricked you, I will theft your account. So you will lose your account (don't forget to take your coin before make a deal).

But

If you tricked me, you will theft my money. So I will lose my money. (I better lose my account better than my money, so this is not fair for me).

Disclaimer
You need a money, I need an account. So we make a deal. Honestly, we can't make an appointment to make a better deal. I'm to risk my money, so I need to make sure you have a correct account for me. Also, I'm not make a deal for a payment first or make a trade by yourself.

How
If you have a bitebtc.com verified account, please reply or send email to sonnyrib13@gmail.com immediately.
This business oppurtunity may be closed at anytime.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

BiteBTC is a scam exchange.
We have also paid 0.1BTC for listing.
And our members are waiting for months for KYC to complete.

We have reported them to Singaporean Police Forces.

Here is the URL where other projects can report them too. The more people report the greater the chance to end this scam.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

Click on link "IWitness" in the page.
You will then enter data about this scam and at the end you will receive a "case number".
Keep it for further reference & communication with the authorities!

Together we can stop this scam!

Join us!
yeah, the exchange is not responsible for its promises.I'm more and more inclined to believe that the exchange SCAM
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

yeah, the exchange is not responsible for its promises.I'm more and more inclined to believe that the exchange SCAM
Yes, indeed, the administration did not meet the deadlines with the simplification of verification. You need to wait for the report from the administration of the exchange, and then blame anything.
vel12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Yes, indeed, the administration did not meet the deadlines with the simplification of verification. You need to wait for the report from the administration of the exchange, and then blame anything.

so far, we see how the exchange collects bitcoin from new coins-but no one can pass the verification to trade them.And the exchange is silent as fish.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

so far, we see how the exchange collects bitcoin from new coins-but no one can pass the verification to trade them.And the exchange is silent as fish.
I spoke with the support service of the exchange today, they said that they will soon publish new information about the KYC procedure.
vel12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:31:30 PM by vel12

I spoke with the support service of the exchange today, they said that they will soon publish new information about the KYC procedure.

Soon?In this Millennium?Your words are not supported by anything.
sonny rib

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

BiteBTC is a scam exchange.
We have also paid 0.1BTC for listing.
And our members are waiting for months for KYC to complete.

We have reported them to Singaporean Police Forces.

Here is the URL where other projects can report them too. The more people report the greater the chance to end this scam.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

Click on link "IWitness" in the page.
You will then enter data about this scam and at the end you will receive a "case number".
Keep it for further reference & communication with the authorities!

Together we can stop this scam!

Join us!

I've been submited KYC docs a few months ago. But as we know this exchange has lack of verification process.

in the middle of June I lost the chance to exchange worth of 2.5 BTC,
Yesterday I'm losting chance to exchange worth of 0.1 BTC,
And today the losting was 0.4 BTC.

I have totally worth of 55 BTC to exchange on this exchange. But the volume is also a problem with this exchange. event that, I have limited time to exchange it all.
I hope you want to share about Singaporean police report of Bitebtc in the future here.
I hope Singapore authority want to help us to fix bitebtc problem.

"Time is money, don't spend our time anymore caused of it was a money for us."
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Could you clarify the time frame? When exactly will there be information about the simplification of the KYC procedure?
foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Could you clarify the time frame? When exactly will there be information about the simplification of the KYC procedure?

BiteBTC will participate in the World Blockchain Forum, which will be held from 3 to 5 Sep in London. We will be happy to meet with all the participants of the crypto community!
I think that many issues will be resolved in this forum.
marci

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

Hi,

Just a tip: Buy BTK on Mercatox  for 1 satoshi and sell on BiteBTC for 14 satoshis. Would have loved to try this myself, but I don't have a Bitebtc account and don't want to go through a few weeks process for verification. So if you have a verified account I could be worth a try.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Why is it too difficult to get verified ? how long will take ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

BiteBTC will participate in the World Blockchain Forum, which will be held from 3 to 5 Sep in London. We will be happy to meet with all the participants of the crypto community!

It seems to me that all issues should be resolved BEFORE the event. That you look as promising as possible on the forum.
sonny rib

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

No proof, no value in any of such posts.

It's always the same: I spoke with XY. I am friend of ABC who registered successfully. I know DFG who is trading on BitBTC.

Same lies again & again.

Scammers!

I know the gossip of "nobody have verified account".
as far as my experience, a few emails has come to me offering bitebtc verified account. But they can't giving me a screenshot of their verified account.
Evnt that, I'm trusting there was an users already get verified by bitebtc compliance dpt. caused of they will get bigger profit from user's trade. So, I'm not negative thinking caused of this gossip. But honestly, they are poor on verification process make their profit become slower.
sonny rib

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

Why should wait when the problem can be fix right now?
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

Why should wait when the problem can be fix right now?
If you think about it, it becomes clear that the problem is related to law and legality, and these very laws need to be somehow circumvented.
Vampireminer11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

[
If you think about it, it becomes clear that the problem is related to law and legality, and these very laws need to be somehow circumvented.

At least, the administration is doing something to solve the problem with KYC. I think that soon this procedure will be canceled.
GyramCripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

[

At least, the administration is doing something to solve the problem with KYC. I think that soon this procedure will be canceled.

Let's hope that everything will end well, because the heat of passion continues, many are dissatisfied with the current situation.
Tyler86

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Scammers will be scammers.
The only funny thing is how quickly all those minions arrive here to defend the scammers.
Personally, I'm not going to protect anyone, but you can not shout that everywhere scam, because personally you do not even tested the exchange itself.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

The only funny thing is how quickly all those minions arrive here to defend the scammers.
Personally, I'm not going to protect anyone, but you can not shout that everywhere scam, because personally you do not even tested the exchange itself.

There is logic in your words. First you check the product, and then yell that he is a fraud. Where are the screenshots of evidence? I can't see.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

There is logic in your words. First you check the product, and then yell that he is a fraud. Where are the screenshots of evidence? I can't see.

I don't see the evidence either, the Prosecutor's empty words. Provide facts, screenshots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: