Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 1 A3 Purchased and paid first 5 minutes of batch one  (Read 88 times)
BenRickert (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

I purchased two A3's and am going to sell 1 to help pay for the other. I am not looking to make grand claims here on profitability. KNOW ONE knows those numbers. Do your research and decide for yourself. If you purchase this miner, I will ship it to you within 1 hour of my receiving it at the fastest shipping option you're willing to split with me.

-Trusted forum member escrow essential. I like Philipma and trust him implicitly. Others are an option. Buyer pays fee.
-Crypto payment only for purchase. Prefer LTC but others are an option
-Ship immediately upon arrival. (estimated around 1/27/2018)
-Buyers choice method of shipping. ( I will split that cost )
-Miner only no PSU

I have no idea what these units are worth. I have my own thoughts, but they are merely speculation. I will consider ALL fair and REALISTIC offers. I can tell you this. It will not reach "Ebay levels" Ebay is bullshit.

PM me your bids if interested. For new members with PM restrictions, email me at 1pmnlr@gmail.com

Good luck. "Fortune favors the bold"

Signed
Salty Ben

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenRickert (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Att; Mods I mistakenly duplicated this thread and cannot delete. Please delete this one? Thank you.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: