Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect performed exit scam with $2.5 bln and investors are suicidal  (Read 336 times)
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

They all are dumbasses, that is the only answer my friend. They have been warned a lot of times, even before the exit scam. They just did it because they wanted to do it.

And i saw that one guy invested all his life savings in there.
So many warnings, so many signs. What were these investors thinking?
Many of us saw it coming, still feels bad for them though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SilverCoin300

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

It is not the only one. Other cryptos are going to fall for being the same ponzi crap. Many people knew what Bitconnect was and still invested. Look how many new icos have popped up that is similiar to bitconnect.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

What they did was dirty and giving them BCC tokens like "ooh sell our trash since we got what we really wanted out of this aka BTC" BYE......

If they wanted to be fair they should have just given them their BTC back.

Cruel as hell but I have fallen for the promises of ponzi's before because when you see the large balances of these people you think well why not me right? I have to say this one was the biggest I've seen in a long time.

Also did you watch some of the youtubers that were promoting this? I found them to be insensitive with a " well people that weren't educated didn't do the research" etc etc. I was like wow seriously? Why don't you just spit in their face while you're at it?

I remember just a few weeks ago I saw an ad for bitconnect where this somewhat giggling woman had put over $200,000 in and she wasn't even making any real money back yet. I was thinking OMG if this thing falls apart soon she's so screwed. The guy that clearly promoted this to her was all smiles with his ref commissions. She's the first person that popped in my mind when I saw the news like wait that was just a few weeks back she put that in? What the hell is she going to do now?

Hope she files some immediate fraud claim.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Read the first comment in this thread:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qx0kv/im_literally_shaking_this_cant_be_happening/

So f*cking hilarious, I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

I mean, I'm not happy seeing those people lose their money, but most of them really do deserve it.  Who's stupid enough to take a loan and invest it in a sketchy ICO?

i am happy actually, ponzi schemes like bitconnect, will help smaller cryptocurrencies to get attention,

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

They all are dumbasses, that is the only answer my friend. They have been warned a lot of times, even before the exit scam. They just did it because they wanted to do it.

They acted out of greed and in life when you do that you will often end up getting burned. It was never as if bitconnect were simply going to give up the money that they'd so effectively fleeced. You could be sure the owners would be leaving with a big slice of the pie. I hope that authorities can track them down and bring the justice that should be served but if they have any sense or know how they'll have put already a large chunk of that money towards new identities and now be off the grid somewhere.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:12:48 PM by KingScorpio

They acted out of greed and in life when you do that you will often end up getting burned. It was never as if bitconnect were simply going to give up the money that they'd so effectively fleeced. You could be sure the owners would be leaving with a big slice of the pie. I hope that authorities can track them down and bring the justice that should be served but if they have any sense or know how they'll have put already a large chunk of that money towards new identities and now be off the grid somewhere.

in cryptoeconomics there is almost everything greed driven, but communal / communist "authorities" dont really care about cryptoeconomis, they are actually not friendly about it. because many judges and lawyers earn their bread from long term established stock systems. regulated financial systems, now crypto shows up taking a bow around them, the judges, the parliaments, and the police, basically was bribed by the banksters, and run by them, the banksters abused the police and judges as the registration and licensing system, and they paid the others in reward handsomely,

now lets see the reaction.

nevermind we might still see the us state social system mutate into a neocommunist one

phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

I think all is not lost,at lest investors are giving BCC in exchange to the coins,in future when BCC is valuable investors can still make out what they invest, but this will be a longtime investment.
johstacy

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Yes, it was a very competent scam in my opinion. Those who managed to get out of the project early, but were a participant from the very beginning they earn not bad money. Of course the rest are simply at a loss. Now there are many projects that copy this financial pyramid. But they are even more impudent and do not give to earn even to those who buy tokens on ICO. They just do not betray them. They just take the money and that's it. Do not want easy money, it's better to stay away.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

I have been warning them for a long time but as long as they saw virtual money coming in no one cared.

Here's an article covering it:
https://coincodex.com/article/1195/bitconnect-has-completed-the-exit-scam/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

I think all is not lost,at lest investors are giving BCC in exchange to the coins,in future when BCC is valuable investors can still make out what they invest, but this will be a longtime investment.

it wont be valuable if there is no substantial leadership behind it,

and there is none it was just made to scam others for short term gains

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

the writer really, really should've figured out long before now that market cap is an empty figure.

no doubt they made out with a bunch of money. it was never anywhere near the billions.
Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

They may have exited but they are actually back and are getting ready to do it all over again. They're website is back up. They are now pushing their new coin.

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation.This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.
https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/
Crypington

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

Is there a single (former) Bitconnect “investor” that can honestly say they were not warned about this Ponzi scheme?  

Not that I’m saying they should not seek legal remedies, or we should blame the victims, but use your heads, people.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

I see people who invest in this style as gamblers. People who used to get conned to bettors are now losing money to scam coin creators. As I always said, if you don't know anything about something, you shouldn't invest in it.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

the writer really, really should've figured out long before now that market cap is an empty figure.

no doubt they made out with a bunch of money. it was never anywhere near the billions.

well i am telling it all the time here that the marketcap is an empty multiplication and the worst indicator for a currencies support, unfortunately it is used for ranking and marketing. But the stupid speculants just use that term but in truth have no idea what they are talking about,

Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Most people are well aware of how BitConnect is a major scam. While the project may seem dead and buried, that is not necessarily the case. In fact, the BCC currency can be used as a way to buy into the BitConnectX ICO later this year. It is evident this project should be ignored by everyone who has any common sense whatsoever. Similar to the BitConnect Ponzi Scheme, BitConnectX will only cause financial loss. Shocked
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

Most people are well aware of how BitConnect is a major scam. While the project may seem dead and buried, that is not necessarily the case. In fact, the BCC currency can be used as a way to buy into the BitConnectX ICO later this year. It is evident this project should be ignored by everyone who has any common sense whatsoever. Similar to the BitConnect Ponzi Scheme, BitConnectX will only cause financial loss. Shocked

It will similar to NXT>Ardor>Ignis saga. Every year they come up with new crypto, which can be freely get if they hold the older one. People buy for free coins, prices go up. And then big dump comes. They deserved to be burned.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Ponzi's projects are harming the community in my opinion , because of this one of my friends didn't invest in cryptocurrency. people are scared to lose money...
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

What did they waiting for? It's absolutely immoral ponzi scam.
I know that same scam projects feel free in emerging markets but  very strange to see this results in USA etc

000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

lol ok bitconnect was not a scam, was a coin that suicidal people invested to have a reason to kill their selfs. Seriously , people got what they deserved
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: