Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect performed exit scam with $2.5 bln and investors are suicidal  (Read 336 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

Read the first comment in this thread:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qx0kv/im_literally_shaking_this_cant_be_happening/

So f*cking hilarious, I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

I mean, I'm not happy seeing those people lose their money, but most of them really do deserve it.  Who's stupid enough to take a loan and invest it in a sketchy ICO?
They do really deserve it because it has being warned or do tell people to this forum not only 10x 100x but i do believe 1000x being mentioned here about this obvious ponzi scheme coin but people let their greed overcome them and do decide to invest and for those who go all in then for sure suicidal attempt would really be possible even myself wont know on what to do if i do lose up my house,all of assets because of going all in and taking up some loan just to invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

Not to be outdone and to continue their scheme, they are launching an ICO- BitConnect X.  From what it appears, a token will be $50 and 2 BCC can be exchanged for 1 BCCx and on top of that the ICO is on fire.  What's that old saying- Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, same on me.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

The blind and mindless rush of people for the so called easy profit leaves me speechless. Ponzi schemes are not new, and they all follow the same rules: promises of steady profit (0.5%, 1%, 2%, etc, daily profit) and a referral program. I think most people are aware that those who get in quick normally get the profit if the scheme goes well, and the last ones will get burn. I think people entering ponzi schemes and leaving with profit should also be held accountable and their money should be held. Maybe if people that are participating in these programs were also considered "criminals" maybe they wouldn't do it again. If there are no clients for these things, maybe they would disappear.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

RieraMusic

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

I noted it was a exit scam when I saw the interview in youtube, when the asian guy was drinking some kind of licour and the blonde girl look so nervous. They already now at that point that bitconnect was about to crash and they lied to the world saying that those were only rumours and the platform was working without problems. The bitconnect X was a scam, probably to have some money to pay  the users and avoid prision. Im not sure but im sure they already knew all this was happening. They are scammers!  Angry

█ ▌        Vice Industry// The Revolutionary Adult Cryptocurrency        ▐ █ (https://vicetoken.com/)
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

We have been warned,people are so greed to still invest in a ponzi scheme now the consequences are now showing,lots of people lose.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Moreover it's having wide spread panic in the market too. Good projects with years of hard work will bear the burnt. And they don't deserve this at all. I have always looked for projects that ha something promising to offer tech wise, and there is real development backing it.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Not to be outdone and to continue their scheme, they are launching an ICO- BitConnect X.  From what it appears, a token will be $50 and 2 BCC can be exchanged for 1 BCCx and on top of that the ICO is on fire.  What's that old saying- Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, same on me.

Wow seriously?  Those scum will have to go to jail.  This is the sort of thing that forces the Feds to act and regulate the space.  I hate it as much as the other guy but the way things are going, we are gonna get a whole lot of regulations.  Crypto for trading is gonna suck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

They all are dumbasses, that is the only answer my friend. They have been warned a lot of times, even before the exit scam. They just did it because they wanted to do it.

And i saw that one guy invested all his life savings in there.
So many warnings, so many signs. What were these investors thinking?
Many of us saw it coming, still feels bad for them though.

They acted out of greed and in life when you do that you will often end up getting burned. It was never as if bitconnect were simply going to give up the money that they'd so effectively fleeced. You could be sure the owners would be leaving with a big slice of the pie. I hope that authorities can track them down and bring the justice that should be served but if they have any sense or know how they'll have put already a large chunk of that money towards new identities and now be off the grid somewhere.

in cryptoeconomics there is almost everything greed driven, but communal / communist "authorities" dont really care about cryptoeconomis, they are actually not friendly about it. because many judges and lawyers earn their bread from long term established stock systems. regulated financial systems, now crypto shows up taking a bow around them, the judges, the parliaments, and the police, basically was bribed by the banksters, and run by them, the banksters abused the police and judges as the registration and licensing system, and they paid the others in reward handsomely,

now lets see the reaction.

nevermind we might still see the us state social system mutate into a neocommunist one

While you're probably right right now, the thing to realise is that there's so much money within crypto that all of the 'elite' are going to want a slice of the pie, suddenly they can regulate things etc and that gives them control over the money within crypto. There is no big industry that they will not be interested in, wherever there is money to be earned they will follow.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

This is not good at all.  This is the reason why we need regulations an KYC in the crypto world .There should be way to trace this fraudsters and they should be bought to books.
bpt1310

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

This seemed like an obvious ponzi when I first researched it months ago.   I can't help but think most people knew this but were going to gamble anyway.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1629081)
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

Lately I`m seeing many people jubilating about the crash of Bitconnect, but we should be aware about the fact that kind of projects gives crypto a bad name and in the long run it can affect us all... also, it scares me a little when I realize how how many people invested in this kind of project, even if so many reputable people gave clear warnings.
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

Bitconnect is a shame on cryptoworld. I hope this kind of crypts will be eliminate in the future. So much lost to those people who wants to earn big time. Losing money is really bad experience and will cost you anxiety and life discomfort.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: