Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUNDED] - BTCJam rep loan 0.25 at 10% ...thanks for looking!  (Read 1657 times)
gektek (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:30:53 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 03:08:13 AM by gektek

noob here...hope I'm doing this right. I'd like to eventually take out a larger loan so going to make an attempt at 3 reputation loans as follows...

First loan (this one - http://btcjam.com/listings/6465 )
0.25 btc with a 10% return

Second loan (will start after first is completely paid back)
0.5 btc with a 5% return

Third loan (will start after second is completely paid back)
1 btc with a 2.5% return

After that hopefully I will have enough reputation to take out the 6 btc loan I'd like to in order to buy some equipment for the Karaoke business my (shh, she doesn't know yet) future wife and I are working on starting. Cheesy

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: This mini rep loan has been funded and repaid. Thank you! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:37:08 PM

You really think reputation is for sale?
That's scary.
I'll give you some free reputation, instead!

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:39:43 PM

>hope I'm doing this right
>reputation loans

Doing it WRONG. Read the goddamn sticky!
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:40:00 PM

That's scary.

Not rep on Bitcointalk...rep on BTCJam. And like I said...I R noob and that seems to be the 'thing to do' there before asking for a big loan. If you'd like I can change the title of my post here to something more fitting? "Easy Money for you! 10% return on investment!" Cheesy
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 11:43:49 PM

And for the record...I am trying to build rep on Bitcointalk "the old fashioned way" as well Cheesy

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271953.msg2913191#msg2913191
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:48:49 PM

And for the record...I am trying to build rep on Bitcointalk "the old fashioned way" as well Cheesy

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271953.msg2913191#msg2913191

It is up to the lender whether or not they decide to give a loan.. not a thread.. not a community.. not a troll.

BTW i put my BTC into LTC to make a quick profit and would give you the starting loan if I had not.. I will check back later to see if you still need after LTC goes up a bit =D

regards.
Kouye

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:50:42 PM

That's scary.
This is for educational purpose, I'll probably remove it later.
But please, understand you just cannot buy trust, for if you could, trust would be worth nothing.
Maybe if you had just explained your project in details, without going through those useless rep steps, it would have been covered right away.

Too late now, as far as I'm concerned.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
voxelot

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:56:53 PM

Don't credit cards in the central bank system work by.. you have no credit.. they give you a small loan on a card.. if you show a history of paying the loan you get bigger loans.. how is buying rep any different then that... Even with my identity attached to the card there is no way to make me pay that credit.. i could go to a number of other lenders and burn them.. buy a new identity with the burn money and do it all again.. risk is risk when lending.

Now I feel we should hold ourselves to a higher standard here in BTC than the other currencies so I understand the concern.

Main rule is don't give out big loans to noobs.. but you gotta throw them a bone sometime?

gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:01:45 AM

That's scary.
This is for educational purpose, I'll probably remove it later.
But please, understand you just cannot buy trust, for if you could, trust would be worth nothing.
Maybe if you had just explained your project in details, without going through those useless rep steps, it would have been covered right away.

Too late now, as far as I'm concerned.

Understandable...but my OP does state that I will be going for a larger loan of 6 btc for Karaoke equipment so my 'whole plan' is already laid out no?
Kouye

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:03:37 AM

Don't credit cards in the central bank system work by.. you have no credit.. they give you a small loan on a card.. if you show a history of paying the loan you get bigger loans.. how is buying rep any different then that... Even with my identity attached to the card there is no way to make me pay that credit.. i could go to a number of other lenders and burn them.. buy a new identity with the burn money and do it all again.. risk is risk when lending.

Now I feel we should hold ourselves to a higher standard here in BTC than the other currencies so I understand the concern.

Main rule is don't give out big loans to noobs.. but you gotta throw them a bone sometime?

I will just reply with a "May banks die and suffer as much as the people who borrowed from them, when banks knew those people would default, and did bet on that."

gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:03:56 AM

Right...which is what I 'thought' I was doing but others don't seem to feel the same way. Wink

hehe...this has been a rather educational post so far. Thank you all for your comments Cheesy
Kouye

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:05:49 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 12:19:33 AM by Kouye

Understandable...but my OP does state that I will be going for a larger loan of 6 btc for Karaoke equipment so my 'whole plan' is already laid out no?

Your OP clearly states you want to buy reputation, until you have enough to try and get a BTC 6 loan, yes.
I don't like this agenda.  Smiley

voxelot

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:09:21 AM

I will just reply with a "May banks die and suffer as much as the people who borrowed from them, when banks knew those people would default, and did bet on that."

+1

Haha i feel you man... I hope our new currency doesn't enslave anymore... I fully support Stunna's  and anyone else's 0% interest loans with the full power of my homebuilt ASIC miners... which isn't much atm but i'm working on it =D
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:11:34 AM

You OP clearly states you want to buy reputation, until you have enough to try and get a BTC 6 loan, yes.
I don't like this agenda.  Smiley

Fair enough. To each his own. I will either find investors who will earn 10% once I pay them back or I won't. The fact I used 'rep loan' in my OP title has obviously offended you in some way and for that I sincerely apologize. To any others I may have offended again, I am sorry. For the rest of the world that doesn't take everything so literal and can see the first two words of the OP title they will understand that this is in fact an investment opportunity for them and regardless of what dirty dastardly underhanded thing I may be doing with my loan, they will still earn their 10%. So again, I am sorry for what has been said. Next time I'll just say I want to buy a .25 btc bat to club baby seals Cheesy
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:32:15 AM

This building rep loans are the stupidiest thing in the world. The only person stupider then the person asking for the loans are the people who actually are providing them.

gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:40:53 AM

This building rep loans are the stupidiest thing in the world. The only person stupider then the person asking for the loans are the people who actually are providing them.

I keep asking this (ok indirectly but still) but nobody is giving me a response...what should I have done differently. I actually need 6 btc to purchase Karaoke equipment for my new business. Why is everybody missing the first sentence of my OP that states I am a noob? hrmmm...I dunno Sad
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:42:02 AM

Not really, the beginning phases of the reputation loan at least have high rates of being paid back Wink

I'm waiting for confirmations, OP. Then I will fund 100% of this loan.

コピペ copypaste
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:44:18 AM

Not really, the beginning phases of the reputation loan at least have high rates of being paid back Wink

I'm waiting for confirmations, OP. Then I will fund 100% of this loan.

You are too kind!!!!! ty ty! Cheesy
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:49:13 AM

I keep asking this (ok indirectly but still) but nobody is giving me a response...what should I have done differently. I actually need 6 btc to purchase Karaoke equipment for my new business. Why is everybody missing the first sentence of my OP that states I am a noob? hrmmm...I dunno Sad
You should have requested 6 BTC for Karaoke equipment.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:51:52 AM

Looking at the users posts and also when the account was created and how they are talking (bad english), this account was definitely hacked or bought.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: