Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin I invest eth,ripple or bitcoin cash?  (Read 310 times)
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Hello I am new here, can anyone suggest which coins I can invest now?
all of them are good you should invest in all of them  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

all these coins are good and potential
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

I suggest to invest Ethereum. Because the ethereum will always be worth the price compared to the other two coins. Ethereum many are using, I think it will not make you too afraid to invest it. But keep coming back to you, which one you want to invest Ethereum,ripple or bitcoin cash?

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

In my opinion, every new person who registers on this forum wants to post his first message. And almost everyone writes - "What should I buy?" Scroll down. You will see a lot of posts with exactly the same questions. And there are more than 100 pages of text in each with different tips. Why create a daily topic a hundred times? Sorry, but it's just hard to see it every day.
From your list, I would leave Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

I would invest in eth only if i were you because XRP is a centralized coin that can harm our community and Bcash is a manipulated coin by its founder.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

Hello,
All three coins are good for investment. And it matters what your plans are for long-term investments or shorter terms.
However, my opinion is first of all Ethereum and Ripple and eventually after them Bitcoin Cash.

I agree with him,
I strongly recommend you to invest ETH and Ripple more than bitcoin cash.
Both of them are very good for investment and the price will increase soon.
The thing is, we should all be patient because those coins are for long-term investments.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
rolloutdude

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

If I were you then I would go for ETH. Compared to other coins on your option. ETH is the only coins which more likely to have a great future ahead.
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

I would say ETH or ripple, either both sides are good. Or you can just split it to 50/50 for both, if you think that you can't decide in just one investment. You won't be disappointed in this two choices.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

I think you should invest in ethereum and bitcoin cash, these two coins have good potential in crypto market, and I do not know what about ripple. You can invest in these three coins, but I suggest more priority the ethereum.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

For me I will go with ETH and Bitcoin cash.  Ethereum is the closest to bitcoin not really like others said that will be the next bitcoin or same as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and ethereum is I think the mother haha. Most of the ICOs now are ethereum base tokens.  For ripple I just really don't trust it.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Of these coins, I would first of all advise ethereum. This coin will always be in demand and will grow in price. In addition, recently it has grown very well in value. Bitcoin in cash as an alternative to the original bitcoin will be well developed if existing or other similar problems persist in the original bitcoin. In general, it is quite good for investment. Of these coins questioned for purchase, I would put Ripple. Functionally this coin is generally useful, however it was created as a fully centralized coin for servicing the banking sector of the economy and is fully manageable, including its quantity can sometimes be pre-printed as needed. Recently, she had a good take-off in the price, but later she decently fell.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

I think go for eth when in terms of investments its price value always next to bitcoin and we could  say,it is good for long term investments.Its price going bigger and growing so fast ,it is the only altcoin that you can trust for investments.Ethereum has more potential for stronger and stability coins in the market.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:33:11 AM

all these coins are good and potential

Yes all these coins have great future before investing you need to research the previous history of that coins if you satisfied with that definitely make an investment .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
martin688

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

Hi
I think all of them are good coin for invest.
NEO  is also good coin.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

I thank that,Bitcoin - even though it's not the very first currency out there, it certainly is the most popular and successful as of now. The market .... Now is a horrible time to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin (collectively, “BERL”). There is ..... Exchanges above now let you turn dollars, CNY, and euros into BTC and ETH.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

Hello I am new here, can anyone suggest which coins I can invest now?

I want to suggest you to invest on ether and Bitcoin cash. Both coin has a great future.  I always choose to invest on eth.  already I become profited though I am not a expert trader.

drolarumil

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

If I had to pick from that list I would go ETH 100%.
Too much drama with bcash/bitcoin, and ripple is mostly owned by one dude and its 100% centralized.
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

To understand where you should invest better. You should always read coin reviews & look at market trends.

https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/ripple-coin-analysis/

This will help you a lot.

Good luck!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Out of the 3 coins, I will choose to invest in ETH. But since you have chosen the 3 coins, you can spilt your investment and invest in all 3 coins.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

It is true that, Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision. ... The ETH/USD pair has a strong support at $500 and below that at the 50-day SMA at $455. The market has been volatile over the last .I think that ripple is best coin for invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: