Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i think BTC is a bull trap atm!!!!  (Read 447 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

- Bad news still around for btc from all corners, but suddenly it jumped from 9,200 to 12.000 if you see the history at highest volume btc exchanges, you see some people bought it in high volumes upto 2000x btc in 1x around same time.
- Futures contract expires Jan 28
-low volume, crash scared a lot of people
- look like ascending triangle
-Tether keeps being printed everyday by 50-100million, and backed by usd. To me it looks like
someone is buying BTC with fake/printed coins.  = Bigger btc manipulation trap.  = these huge btc jumps can only be caused by massive manipulation
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

I think this is just an old issue that was reappointed, just at the beginning of the year in the previous two years bitcoin always dropped at the beginning of the year.
not a thing that is too shocking for me.

I am waiting for the best price to enter btc again at the beginning of this good year.

tether is always printed, but it is not something that will affect the bitcoin once I think.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1522

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

The only point that worries me is the last one. News can make the price go up or down and are somewhat unpredictable, I don’t see the point about futures, volume can change at any time and graphs can look many ways depending on your imagination.

Let’s see how the Tether thing ends up though, I’ve seen people defending it’s not fake money but it doesn’t look clear to me.

Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

I'm just gonna leave this quote from OP in here in a topic shouting  "SELLL!!!!!!!!!...."
Now we're at $9846, soon at $7000. Don't believe? Just wait

to the moon with bitcoin...
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

Keep screaming, its funny.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

The only point that worries me is the last one. News can make the price go up or down and are somewhat unpredictable, I don’t see the point about futures, volume can change at any time and graphs can look many ways depending on your imagination.

Let’s see how the Tether thing ends up though, I’ve seen people defending it’s not fake money but it doesn’t look clear to me.

during the crash there were 300million tether printed
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

The price is going up right now, where are you seeing a bull trap? It will keep going up, and in fact, there are a lot of news who are trying to push up the price to make it go higher. I am tired of seeing this kind of dip's, and maybe they are healthy, but a lot of people is always panicking.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

I don't know man. Its looks to me that we are already on the road to recovery and I doubt that this is a bull trap as the OP suggest. If this is a bull trap then let it be, not affected though because I don't have a slightest idea to dump my coins in the next 6 months or so.

I agree that bad new is still here, but they are not going away isn't it? I suggest that this is still a good entry points, the price is still below $13K, I consider it still cheap in my opinion.

The price is going up right now, where are you seeing a bull trap? It will keep going up, and in fact, there are a lot of news who are trying to push up the price to make it go higher. I am tired of seeing this kind of dip's, and maybe they are healthy, but a lot of people is always panicking.

Those who have panicked during the crash is already out of the market, I doubt that they are going to come back because they have experienced a lost already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Did you miss out on buying at the bottom OP? You keep summing up things, but none of them hold any actual value right now. On top of that, Bitcoin's demand isn't just centered at exchanges trading USDT (ahummm, Bitfinex). Asian market follows its own path, and the western market follows its own path. The only thing I can agree on is the fact that USDT is a shady service that at the same time happens to be insanely centralized, but that's nothing new. It's a pest that we should get rid of, but it's not that easy. At least I don't trade Tethers versus whatever crypto coin, so I am not contributing to the infestation of this pest....
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

- Bad news still around for btc from all corners, but suddenly it jumped from 9,200 to 12.000 if you see the history at highest volume btc exchanges, you see some people bought it in high volumes upto 2000x btc in 1x around same time.
-Tether keeps being printed everyday by 50-100million, and backed by usd. To me it looks like
someone is buying BTC with fake/printed coins.  = Bigger btc manipulation trap.  = these huge btc jumps can only be caused by massive manipulation

That USDT is an scam, is already know.

But about 5-100mil a day.... any evidence or just sucking some crap number out of your ass again?

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Tether is the only thing that really worry me, but bitcoin have already shown to be pretty resilient, so even if it turns out they are running a fractional reserve scheme at the end bitcoin won't give a fuck.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

Tether is the only thing that really worry me, but bitcoin have already shown to be pretty resilient, so even if it turns out they are running a fractional reserve scheme at the end bitcoin won't give a fuck.

as far as I can see, its about 5% USDT, can give a hard smash to bitcoin but not hard enough to distroy the bitcoin, just another 2 weeks of panic sell probably and OP look a likes that scream o shit boot is sinking Grin

poor-yorik

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

Futures contracts are irrelevant. They are cash-settled, and therefore they can't affect the market. Also, the volume is miserable since no one wants to keep them. Apart from that, do you really know that Tether is printing that many dollars everyday? You seem to be repeating some bullshit from very distant past when Bitcoin had actually been rising a few hundred dollars a day. This is no longer the case.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

There is nothing to worry about because this and that are two different things. There is also no evidence that someone is buying bitcoin up using the tether printed. Even if that is the case, you are right that bitcoin won't give a fuck to whatever scheme is going on with tether to bring down bitcoin. I hope that some rumors here becomes a fact afterwards, I think it would be fun to see bitcoin go down a little again.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

- Bad news still around for btc from all corners, but suddenly it jumped from 9,200 to 12.000

You are dumb as hell, this is not a bull trap, this is just a normal pump after a dip.

Are you new in here? well, you do not need to explain anything since i can see it clearly on your Profile, all your posts are pure garbage trying to create panic, so no, you are meaningless for this community.

The price will go up, just like it has always did, and there isn't any bull trap, crash, dip, or whatever you want it to be. Good luck.
Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

OP was the one telling people to panic sell when the dip happened. Please for the love of all that is holy, nobody listen to this fool. HODLers always win in the end.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

I think what people are missing is that most of the crash has already happened - in other words the move from $19,000 to $9,000.

Bitcoin is now range trading between $10,000 and $13,000 and will continue like that for some weeks unless there is some big negative news to upset the markets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

You're the guy that said to spam the lightning network devs. But you're probably right, BTC is heading for another leg down some time soon.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

I think there will be 1-2x retest to 10k until we can headup higher with some good news
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: