Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:37:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to Find Paid Social Media Champaign?
Paid Bounty Champaign - 9 (90%)
No Scam Bounty Champaign - 1 (10%)
Total Voters: 9

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Find Paid Social Media/Bounty Champaign  (Read 257 times)
Sudhik (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Please Help Me!

I'm joined the Social Media Champaign Or Bounty Champaign from some month ago but I'm not get paid until now. I always scam project. Maybe you know how to find for Legit Or paid project?
Thank you  Wink
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

Well, if anyone wanna scam then no one can attack him..try to do bounty of positive trusted manager.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

Please Help Me!

I'm joined the Social Media Champaign Or Bounty Champaign from some month ago but I'm not get paid until now. I always scam project. Maybe you know how to find for Legit Or paid project?
Thank you  Wink
There is no way other than you have to pick good projects. a good project will include a good advertising campaign
before engaging in their bounty, you should check out ANN's project. a good project will include many elements such as: The team established the ICO, whitepaper, web, roadmap, What is their token? Blockchain necessary...
to ensure more than please select a campaign was managed by a good Manager

Make me great again
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

Invest the project what u wanna join. Don't be decevied all the bounty companies. Lots of them are scam.
But you invest more , invest team and look their old projects. You will never lost your time if u do this.
I'm trusting mine. Look it.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Please Help Me!

Thank you  Wink

So you did not check about the project. I will one tip to you. If you do not know how to check the legibility of project be completely depend on the campaign manager. There are many trusted campaign mangers in the forum so you please try to join in those bounty of signature campaign. You would not get any trouble to get paid your tokens. Some bounties they may use the forum escrows to manage the token distribution. I suggest you join in the ahmadjamel, yahoo, atriz and jamelaezaz maintaining bounty campaigns.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

I think its not right places to ask about social bounty campaign not paid, so anyway you have to check spreadsheet first you will know about your are accepted or not because of you are new member at this forum. if they accepted surely you will get you bounty or send a request to campaign manager.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bitcahunter

Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

There is a lot of necessery information in the forum. I gotta looking for information, if you wanna earn some extra cash,man)
magicwand2

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Try to find some trusted bro
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Please Help Me!

Thank you  Wink

I'm also following a social media campaign project for the first time now, and I interpret this to be a scam. Because there's no post updates from the official page in a few weeks, it's as if the project is vacuum or fail. Sad Sad
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

there are no clear criteria how to find a successful project that will actually pay the amount that it promised. many of campaigns pay rewards after ICO. so maybe you just have not waited yet
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Find the more ico on the icodrop site and also forums. It consists of more new and awesome bounty works. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

What site can u advise guys? Where I can look future icos checked with experienced people? After that it can be found here to participate bounty program.

Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

Choose a Bounty where you have an interest in the project and become involved in the community.  For the NovaToken Bounty there is a Telegram group at https://t.me/novablitz and it's a very active group with quick answers.  There's also an official announcements chat at Telegram.  Check the team members when you;re looking at a Bounty or ICO - are they active and involved in group chats? Is the website updated regularly.  I joined the https://novablitz.com Bounty when it was a couple of weeks in and I could see without much effort that the CEO and Team Members were very active - they responded quickly to any questions and explained everything clearly - plus it was one of the best rewards I'd seen for a Bounty - still is of course - 10 days left.  It doesn't take too much research to get a feel as to how legitimate a company/ICO/product and team is.  Be dilligent Smiley
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

before joining in social bounty campaign try to read first about their page. Try to understand every details they are offering. Try also check if your experienced well colleagues and members in forums also campaign that social bounties.
loretta75

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

Well I would always check if they have paying customers at the moment.

For example: Loyakk is an ICO that has large corporations as paying customers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838562.0

They seem small in size at the moment but the potential seems ginormous. Trust me, I've lost a tonne of time and money with scams and other garbage ICOs before. This looks pretty out of the blue.
suaranah tekkok

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

try to be more careful in choosing the project.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

you can see it in bountylorddotcom, lots of good bounty recommendations there
Penyayang007

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

That's because bounty project managers are not responsible for not paying bounty members, but that's just a small part like that. Usually a good project will pay for it and with the manager's terms.
Once ICO is done directly in pay. Can also wait a week and even have to wait a new month in pay. Depending on their policy
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

That's because bounty project managers are not responsible for not paying bounty members, but that's just a small part like that. Usually a good project will pay for it and with the manager's terms.
Once ICO is done directly in pay. Can also wait a week and even have to wait a new month in pay. Depending on their policy

Sometimes they are capable of that so you have no one to blame because the runs and manager the bounty program.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Please Help Me!

Thank you  Wink
The only way for you not to be scam is to study every project that you will participate. Check the team behind that specific project also the services that they are offering if it is possible to happen or achievable.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: