Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to Find Paid Social Media Champaign?
Paid Bounty Champaign - 9 (90%)
No Scam Bounty Champaign - 1 (10%)
Total Voters: 9

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Find Paid Social Media/Bounty Champaign  (Read 254 times)
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

Check BountyHIVE , they have some social media related bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

Please Help Me!

I'm joined the Social Media Champaign Or Bounty Champaign from some month ago but I'm not get paid until now. I always scam project. Maybe you know how to find for Legit Or paid project?
Thank you  Wink

The easiest we may notice first is, who is the bounty manager, if it can be bounty manager who is experienced and not reputable is not good.
then we see the existing team behind the project.
but ultimately it all depends on luck too, already looking for the best does not guarantee the end is also good maybe even the opposite.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

what is the bounty project that you follow some time backwards?
are you not trying to confirm to the bounty manager you are following?
in the future if you will follow bounty consider all aspects of the program, starting team, company support, vision and mission and clarity of bounty project
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

You will not be paid every month. You will be paid when the company ends and the distribution of tokens passes. I, napimer, now participate in the bounty of the company, which will end in May. But there were also bounties of the company, which lasted only two weeks, but were paid only in a month. When working in the bounty you need to be patient.
I also came across scammers. This is a bitter experience, but no one is immune from them.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

Please Help Me!

I'm joined the Social Media Champaign Or Bounty Champaign from some month ago but I'm not get paid until now. I always scam project. Maybe you know how to find for Legit Or paid project?
Thank you  Wink

Oh, that is quite simple, go to the [ANN] threads of the forum, find a bounty you like and jump in. Ideally, you need to research a little bit to avoid scams and the like.
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

I also have that kind of experience. There are many reasons why you did not get your reward token because  some ICO projects are scam, some also just failed and did not get their soft cap. But sometimes you will not received your rewards because you missed out the important instruction from the bounty administrator when they ask requirements to claim your token. But if the problem is that the ICO you participated with is a scam, then you should choose those ICO that has a whitepaper, website, telegram and etc. Because for me that is my way of choosing legitimate ICO.

Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

U have to choose the ico which is having social media bounty campaign and also before choosing the ico first u have to check the ratings and the projects of that company...
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

Before you join the bounty you want to follow you should find out more about how it works, what kind of bounty, and whether it is managed by a good manager
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

What I know there is no clear criteria for how to find a successful project that will actually pay the promised amount. many campaigns pay rewards after ICO. so maybe you have not waited yet.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

There are no clear criteria how to find a successful project that will actually pay the amount that it promised. many of campaigns pay rewards after ICO. so maybe you just have not waited yet

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Please Help Me!

Thank you  Wink

stay relaxed and think positive, first try to give time to the developer team, then send a message on one account, either email, social media or account on the bitcointalk forum, ask well, if there is no answer for a few days from them there is a possibility the projects that you follow include scam projects, from some of the questions and answers from others experience the most important tips from following the project bounty learn and analyze the project then the manager of the team developer, hopefully useful, and successful friends
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

So you didn't check about the task. I will one tip to you. On the off chance that you don't know how to check the clarity of venture be totally rely upon the battle chief. There are numerous trusted crusade troughs in the gathering so you please endeavor to participate in those abundance of mark battle.
You would not get any inconvenience to get paid your tokens. A few bounties they may utilize the discussion escrows to deal with the token conveyance. I propose you join in the ahmadjamel, hurray, atriz and jamelaezaz keeping up abundance crusades.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: