Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversifying portfolio  (Read 163 times)
lekson28 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

Hi everyone,

Let me hear your suggestions about diversifying portfolio, what would you invest in? How does your portfolios look like?

Mine looks like:

Ethereum 60%

Neo         20%

FunFair     10%

Singularity 10%

What do you guys think?

Smiley

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

Looks ok. You should consider adding 3rd generation blockchains to your portfolio such as Aion and Cardano.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
lekson28 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Looks ok. You should consider adding 3rd generation blockchains to your portfolio such as Aion and Cardano.

Cardano on my watchlist indeed.

just thinking to go in for it with more fiat or exchange some ether  Grin
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

cardano and aion are one of the best 3rd generation blockchains to have impact in the crypto world. arcblocks will also compete with them
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

cardano and aion are one of the best 3rd generation blockchains to have impact in the crypto world. arcblocks will also compete with them

Third generation blockchains are already impacting the crypto world. Aion with the solutions for the interoperabilities which has already passed over the value compared to 4$ and the Cardano coin which is compiled of the best researchers that are pushing this coin to exceed its limits are already influencing the market with their fantastic solutions to the blockchain technology.

I wouldn't agree on the ArcBlocks probability to implement their software fully into the final realization or even to their success in the end because they are claiming that they have made the partnership with the IBM and the SAP and that claim is not fully proven because the community is still searching for the unanswered answers which the developers are not providing. We will see will the project fulfill its goals or will it be presented as the scam in the end.

Anyway, third generation blockchain is greatly improved in every way and investing in the connected coins right now can only end with a positive outcome for the investor's profit situation.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

I think this investment plan is too conservative, if it is me, I will spend 50% of the money to invest in ICO. Because the return on ICO is always amazing. Share my current investment plan with you. Grin
NEO 30%
The ETH 10%
BTC 10%
ICO  project 50%

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

I think this investment plan is too conservative, if it is me, I will spend 50% of the money to invest in ICO. Because the return on ICO is always amazing. Share my current investment plan with you. Grin
NEO 30%
The ETH 10%
BTC 10%
ICO  project 50%

This is fine if you have like a few thousands dollars. But for any larger investors (more than 10k) it should look more like this:

70% BTC
20% NEO-ETH
5% Other coins
5% ICO and other stuff

Thats how it is for me
reypinyoko

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:56:15 PM by reypinyoko
Merited by reypinioco (1)

Hi everyone,

Let me hear your suggestions about diversifying portfolio, what would you invest in? How does your portfolios look like?

Mine looks like:

Ethereum 60%

Neo         20%

FunFair     10%

Singularity 10%

What do you guys think?

Smiley

Well in my humble opinion,you should spare some BTC so then if the market bleeds you will still have some money to buy some cheap alts from the bloodbath.Back to your portfolio you should put some btc atleast 40-60% ethereum and neo are promising coins,but the two that i havent mentioned seems cool,but you need to be sure if these two are worthy to invest.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

You should invest in 3rd generation blockchains such as Cardano and Aion. Huge potential there.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

I got 70% in bitcoin and 30% in Ethereum. All the rest of the coins I use only for speculation. That is, if we are talking about a long term investment. If you are interested in short-term investments, the volatility of altcoins too big to exist any template.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Well Ethereum is a good choice. Many people have bitcoin in their portfolio. Neo and ethereum is a very good choice. I am not sure about singularity. But also you can separate 10% for ICO. There are many promising projects if you search on the internet. So you can buy when they are very cheap.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

I think it is not a good portfolio, holding ethereum a lot in the portfolio is good but your other picks except neo are not good much. I suggest oax coin.

bejaneps

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Keep part of your money in USDT or USD, because market is unpredictable and you may want to buy more BTC or ETH when it falls down. Also, it's considered best to also invest part of money in ICOs, due to the high ROI. I support your choice of holding 60% in Ethereum, because as all we know it's a next Bitcoin Cheesy, but you may lower it till 40% to buy more potential coins.

Furthermore, try to buy coins that are not yet in top 100 marketcap, because they have highest chance to grow.
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

Go for more Singularity, Its still undervalued.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

I guess your portfolio is just right for a newbie like you.This coins have low value therefore you only have low risk to incur loss.But as you progress, make your investment less conservative and invest more in coins that that are more stable like btc and eth.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

I can't say anything about Singularity, but the rest of the coins I like. This portfolio for a long investment but it will bring very good profit.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

preparation as referring use of chance on occupying details with the tools or more on utilization,
as investors to gains with the better on entrance to collects with complete number of target as the manage of terms with the investment plan.

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

not looking for the most profitable portfolio, but rather looking for more stability.
BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, XEM
XZC, SYS, CVC
and more up coming one likes
Qchain.co , Graft.Network and Nova Token (novablitz.com)
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

I have two portfolios. The basic conservative portfolio contains coins from top-10 cryptomarket coins. This portfolio for long-term investment. Coins of the second portfolio constantly change and it is more high-risk. The part of profit from the second portfolio is constantly transferred to coins of the first conservative portfolio. I think, this strategy of most of participants of the cryptomarket.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: