Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL 600GH "Monarch" already postponed to February!  (Read 3128 times)
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:21:29 PM

So far as I can tell they haven't completed the first tape-out yet.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
alpet
Legendary

Activity: 1912
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 04:26:41 PM

Expected over 10Ph in feb 2014, if other manufacturers success sold all chips/devices...
You still do not understand? BFL is scammers company, so for their customers have only two choices: lost money or get refund (if not to late now).

Novacoin we trust!
https://svcpool.io - PoS cтeйкинг и oбмeнник NVC/BTC.
Razorr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:27:02 PM

Performance

600 GH/s

Power

350W

Price

$4,680

Here is the numbers.

http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=148819199.80509&dcosts=4680&diff_mincrease=20&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=600000&diff_mincreasedecrease=0.1&btcusd=129.50&dpowcon=350&btcusd_mincrease=0&pcost=0.15&calcweeks=40&dleadtime=16&action=calc

No one will ever get their ROI.  

tips
1MY8YHqe5n4oW6VR8JSf8jRDZwV6hjRJw6
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:40:15 PM

No Monarchs were promised for a December delivery. Seriously, where are you guys getting this from?

Seriously?

http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/

November / December    Initial Shipping   (Sold out)

Monarchs were promised for November and December. November has already slipped.

Buy & Hold
gateway

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:40:27 PM

Really guys? Why would any one buy this giving that they still haven't shipped all other products promised to others fully yet?
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:43:40 PM

lol I hope people are not even the least bit surprised by this. These butterflies are not worth $4K with Feb delivery.

Josh should change his text to: "If you order now, I would not expect you to take delivery of your unit until sometime in February 2015."  Cheesy

I am surprised nobody has hacked it lol

Loredo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:26:27 PM

No Monarchs were promised for a December delivery. Seriously, where are you guys getting this from?

Seriously?

November / December    Initial Shipping   (Sold out)

Grin Phinnaeus, with all respect now due, I gotta say:  you were a great investigative researcher in your time, but since you've been co-opted, you really suck as a shill.  Maybe you should just stick to barn wood.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:34:04 PM

Don't forget,the power estimates(350 watts,more like 900 watts) will be WRONG again!!!!!!!!!! Same goes for the shipping estimate,I'd say June for the majority of orders to start shipping.

By that time the network will be 4 Petahash at least,if not 6-8 Petahash  Sad

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:40:44 PM

400-600GH is going to be in trouble after Feb 2014.  Even 1TH will have problems keeping up.  By mid 2014 the difficulty runs away from everyone.

The low power wattage may help a little on trying to break even but we've been fed that bullshit before.  They were promising 1w per gh on 65nm at one time too.

Get an ASIC now if you can.  The Singles can still ROI if purchased at closer to the 2012 pay date prices.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:20:49 PM

Seriously?

November / December    Initial Shipping   (Sold out)

Grin Phinnaeus, with all respect now due, I gotta say:  you were a great investigative researcher in your time, but since you've been co-opted, you really suck as a shill.  Maybe you should just stick to barn wood.

You do realize that once a joke/sarcasm is explained, the impact is just not the same.

There is no "September promise. " Where are you guys getting this from?
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:32:55 PM

There is no reason to believe anything they say. They have not once provided accurate information about anything they do.

Ditch these jokers and buy hardware from companies that deserve it who have actual hardware on hand, is shipping it right now (TAV, ASICMiner, BPMC, etc), and doesn't make a mockery of the community every time they (by they I mean that lunatic Josh) show their face here.

If you hop on this train of lies that is the Monarch, no one is going to feel sorry for you when you get screwed over.

Loredo

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:01:34 PM

Seriously?

Grin Phinnaeus, with all respect now due, I gotta say:  you were a great investigative researcher in your time, but since you've been co-opted, you really suck as a shill.  Maybe you should just stick to barn wood.

You do realize that once a joke/sarcasm is explained, the impact is just not the same.

Okay, my Man, then ya got me.  And I certainly do appreciate sarcasm.  Just yesterday, I think it was, I agreed with someone that now that BFL has delivered its late units, or are just maybe two weeks from it now, that everyone can stop this constant whining about late delivery.

I said that not only are the BFL chips on time (they must be, since the first orders were early June and there are active threads about the enabling boards), there is no reason to believe that any ASIC vendor will be late from here on out.

Nobody called me on it.  Anyway, I'm sorry I doubted you, and I'll read more closely next time.  But you have to agree:  you do suck as a shill.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 10:04:40 PM

Seriously?

Okay, my Man, then ya got me.  And I certainly do appreciate sarcasm.  Just yesterday, I think it was, I agreed with someone that now that BFL has delivered its late units, or are just maybe two weeks from it now, that everyone can stop this constant whining about late delivery.

I said that not only are the BFL chips on time (they must be, since the first orders were early June and there are active threads about the enabling boards), there is no reason to believe that any ASIC vendor will be late from here on out.

Nobody called me on it.  Anyway, I'm sorry I doubted you, and I'll read more closely next time.  But you have to agree:  you do suck as a shill.

Grin
Zammo

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:09:46 PM

I am guessing BFL will be delaying delivery of the monarchs so they can mine with the units themselves for a few months

Why are people still bothering with this company... haven't you been burned enough?
abacus (OP)

Activity: 618

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:03:15 AM

This one was hard to catch.

I know your jokes  Tongue,
but the word "seriously" totally screwed me...

You cheated! Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 01:04:52 AM

This one was hard to catch.

I know your jokes  Tongue,
but the word "seriously" totally screwed me...

You cheated! Smiley

Seriously, who do you think has provided the most sarcasm to this forum?

It's due specifically to the fact that I am delivering and fulfilling my end of things. That's what's so ridiculous about your argument. Why do you think sarcasm is going up on this forum? Who else is providing sarcasm besides myself? I crossed the 10,000 post mark sometime this year and the sarcasm I provide is accelerating. Please, and I'm dead serious about this, tell me what you thought was going to happen after I continued posting after said mark? Did you think sarcasm would remain the same or go down?
Nancarrow

Activity: 492

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:43:59 AM

Well said.

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
abacus (OP)

Activity: 618

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:53:36 AM

It's due specifically to the fact that I am delivering and fulfilling my end of things. That's what's so ridiculous about your argument. Why do you think sarcasm is going up on this forum? Who else is providing sarcasm besides myself? I crossed the 10,000 post mark sometime this year and the sarcasm I provide is accelerating. Please, and I'm dead serious about this, tell me what you thought was going to happen after I continued posting after said mark? Did you think sarcasm would remain the same or go down?

Sarcasm would remain the same or go down, you said?

You are totally wrong... Sarcasm will obviously increase:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4943-how-about-upping-ghash-s-units-compensate-delays-2.html#post58356

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Anyway, before catching that one, I was struggling to see if you were right or wrong.

Well,
considering my not so good english,
let me explain with the help of a graph.

As you can evince, the sarcasm is effectively accelerating so I have to admit you was right.

But we cannot not consider the effects of the Sarcasm Reward Halving, that as you know double its value every 10,000 posts.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 03:45:03 AM

Sarcasm would remain the same or go down, you said?

You are totally wrong... Sarcasm will obviously increase:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/post-sales-customer-service/4943-how-about-upping-ghash-s-units-compensate-delays-2.html#post58356

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Anyway, before catching that one, I was struggling to see if you were right or wrong.

Well,
considering my not so good english,
let me explain with the help of a graph.

As you can evince, the sarcasm is effectively accelerating so I have to admit you was right.

But we cannot not consider the effects of the Sarcasm Reward Halving, that as you know double its value every 10,000 posts.

Indeed, the bottom line is I am working on my sarcasm.  I just added sarcasm from the first of August, so am getting caught up there.  I have been working hard on the sarcasm issue.  I also been working very hard on getting the sarcasm out on time.  I am really beefing up my sarcasm capacity and moving everything I can in house.  I've purchased a pick and place sarcasm oven, stenciler and other equipment to provide sarcasm to as many threads as possible.  This means I can produce as many sarcasm posts as I need without being at the mercy of other sarcasm manufacturers and their untiming runs. 

My sarcasm is 100% original and I will have as many sarcasm posts as I need, when I need them.  I am standardizing a lot of my sarsacm, so I can keep massive quantities of sarcasm on hand (at least 6 months of sarcasm is the goal), allowing me to crank out posts - literally - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if need be.  I've hired personnel and will be hiring yet more people as I gear up to post more sarcasm.   

The sarcasm is going to be much less complex, as well, so there will be less steps to creating a fully sarcastic thread, and I will also be able to post sarcasm that much faster.  Everything you know about me is changing now and will continue to change.  The only thing I can do is assure you that I understand the concerns and am doing everything I can to address the past mistakes, i.e. people not recognizing sarcasm when they read it. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: