Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUNDED!] - 0.5 mini loan with a 5% return ...thanks for looking!  (Read 755 times)
gektek (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 03:46:59 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 06:52:54 PM by gektek

So far so good. This is my second in a series of 3 loans to build a bit of reputation at BTCJam. I had also posted about my first BTCJam loan here on BitcoinTalk but had put the words 'rep loan' in the title which led to some interesting results (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279181.msg2982984#msg2982984). Please understand, THIS IS A MINI LOAN TO BUILD REPUTATION ON THE BTCJAM WEBSITE, NOT HERE ON BITCOINTALK! DO NOT INVEST IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE INVESTING IN A LOAN DESIGNATED PURELY TO BUILD REPUTATION. Ok so, here is the breakdown...

First loan (https://btcjam.com/listings/6465)
0.25 btc with a 10% return
...successfully funded and repaid early!

Second loan (this one - https://btcjam.com/listings/6475)
0.5 btc with a 5% return

Third loan
1 btc with a 2.5% return

After that hopefully I will have enough reputation to take out the 6 btc loan I'd like to in order to buy some equipment for the Karaoke business my (shh, she doesn't know yet) future wife and I are working on starting. Cheesy

And for those asking why I don't just ask for the 6 btc loan for Karaoke equipment... At this point...I dun wanna so neh Tongue

EDIT: This has been funded. Ty ty for all the support. Please look forward to my next investment opportunity Cheesy
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 04:05:41 AM

Reputation loans make you look like a scammer.  No matter where you do them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 04:50:15 AM

hehe...here we go again. ;P

I thank you for your input. I assume you will not be investing then? Or, if you'd like to, I hear deposits at BTCJam take around 6 confirmations so shouldn't take too long before you can buy in if you'd like Cheesy Again, thanks for looking!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 05:22:07 AM

hehe...here we go again. ;P

I thank you for your input. I assume you will not be investing then? Or, if you'd like to, I hear deposits at BTCJam take around 6 confirmations so shouldn't take too long before you can buy in if you'd like Cheesy Again, thanks for looking!

Ah, so you want to be known as a scammer.  My bad.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:40:08 AM

Wow, I get to use this already!

Answer all of these questions:
What do you need the loan for?
How long do you need the loan for?
How will you pay back the loan?
If the loan is for an investment, what will you do if the investment fails?
Can you provide ID, such as SSN, shoe-on-head photo, etc?
Can you provide collateral—something easily sent (internet / snail mail) and easily sold for more than the cost of the loan? (Steam accounts are not collateral) (No seriously they aren't)
Do you have any prior reputation?

Expect a rejection if:
The loan is for reputation (See On the "Confidence Loan" Trend)
You have no reputation or collateral
You plan to gamble or invest the money, but have no answer to #4. The lender would be better off making the same gamble or investment himself.
You are Joey
You fail to answer all 7 questions
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 08:37:41 AM

Really not sure why you guys are basically repeating what I already stated in my OP. I've clearly stated this is in fact a rep loan. I've clearly stated not to invest if that is not the type of things that interests you. So why are you restating what I have already stated but using fancy graphics and hurtful words? Oddly enough this is the same thing that happened with my last post, which oddly enough I also clearly stated in my OP and even linked to said conversation. So...are you people not actually reading my posts? Are you doing what is often referred to as trolling? I am confused...
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:13:02 PM

I will fund the remainder of the second loan, however I did not have a BTCjam account until I saw this so I'm still waiting for a deposit to arrive in my account.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 03:29:35 PM

Really not sure why you guys are basically repeating what I already stated in my OP. I've clearly stated this is in fact a rep loan. I've clearly stated not to invest if that is not the type of things that interests you. So why are you restating what I have already stated but using fancy graphics and hurtful words? Oddly enough this is the same thing that happened with my last post, which oddly enough I also clearly stated in my OP and even linked to said conversation. So...are you people not actually reading my posts? Are you doing what is often referred to as trolling? I am confused...

You're working up to scam as much as possible from the community.  Don't expect us to be friendly.

gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 05:16:18 PM

I will fund the remainder of the second loan, however I did not have a BTCjam account until I saw this so I'm still waiting for a deposit to arrive in my account.

ty ty! I see the second run has been fully funded so as soon as my deposit clears I will pay everybody out Cheesy
J603

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:16:49 PM

ty ty! I see the second run has been fully funded so as soon as my deposit clears I will pay everybody out Cheesy

That wasn't me, actually. Someone beat me to it.
kopipe

Activity: 246
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:18:45 PM

Sorry, 'twas me again. Cheesy

コピペ copypaste
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 05:22:30 PM

You're working up to scam as much as possible from the community.  Don't expect us to be friendly.

To be fair then...I sincerely hope every single one of you people who have commented toward me negatively continue to follow my posts through to the end and when I do exactly what I said I was going to do I will expect an apology or a positive mark here on Bitcointalk forums because wholly crap would I certainly be the shining badass of awesomeness if I DON'T actually end up ripping people off huh? Cheesy Cheesy So go ahead and continue with the non friendly attitudes (everyone...not just you Vod) and when I get to do the 'told you so' at the end you're going to get a nice big JPG of my fat ugly ass. I may get in trouble from the better half for it but after I have her read the threads I'm sure she will understand why it was worth plastering my ass on the internet for all time Cheesy

...ok, that one was a bit too far maybe but I'm having fun with it so neh Tongue

Anywho, thanks again to those who funded me. Look forward to my third post so we can start this silly all over one last time.

-trying to change opinions...one successful transaction at a time Cheesy
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 05:22:55 PM

haha...awesome! ty ty all Cheesy
J603

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:24:43 PM

You'll probably beat me to the next one too, since I already spent what I deposited on other investments.
gektek (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 06:53:01 PM

This has been funded. Ty ty for all the support. Please look forward to my next investment opportunity Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: