Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: your bitcoin shitfork strategies  (Read 92 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

i seem to be finding more forks every single day.

what are your strategies with all these forks? do you insta dump, wait for the pump, or not bother at all and leave your bitcoin where it is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

Why would i get annoyed by that, every fork has nothing to do with my bitcoin. Ussualy when fork happend i just leave my bitcoin at my wallet, i use blockchain wallet. when he support what ever fork coin i take it, if not just leave it. im not really interested beside the price not really good cause im only have small amount of bitcoin. and that coin only created to make developer rich, have secret promined etc.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

There is so many forks that I don't even want to bother myself moving funds from my wallet (and risking to get my coins stucked somewhere or any other issue) to claim  this garbage.  Tbh I still didn't get my BCH (mainly because I had a small amount of BTC at the times of fork). Now my strategy is to keep it till the next year and maybe then I will by myself some beer and snacks for that dust that I'll get from my wallet. Don't recommend anyone to focus on those forks.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

i seem to be finding more forks every single day.

what are your strategies with all these forks? do you insta dump, wait for the pump, or not bother at all and leave your bitcoin where it is?
Bitcoin forks really made for big investors,will give free coins equal to the amount of bitcoin holdings.But not that much beneficial for the normal people like me,because I don't have lots of bitcoins so the free coins which will be receiving is not going to be a big amount.But recently I received BCH for bitcoin which I kept in coinbase wallet and I immediately sold then and made good money.
So here is my strategy I am not a big fan of forks and if I received that free coins immediately will sell them.Because these coins looks like no potential usage in future so there is no chance of getting expensive in the future.
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

There is so many forks that I don't even want to bother myself moving funds from my wallet (and risking to get my coins stucked somewhere or any other issue) to claim  this garbage.  Tbh I still didn't get my BCH (mainly because I had a small amount of BTC at the times of fork). Now my strategy is to keep it till the next year and maybe then I will by myself some beer and snacks for that dust that I'll get from my wallet. Don't recommend anyone to focus on those forks.

all you gotta do is transfer from one wallet you control that had coins at the time to another wallet you control. i had a ledger. i sent the btc out. pulled out the private key and suddenly i had more forks than i knew what to do with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: