Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:21:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops info for newbies  (Read 154 times)
traffexp (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Hello, I need more information regarding the Airdrops. I tried to joint one just for to see what exactly is this thing but the requirements were to have a ETH wallet with minimum amount of 0.1ETH. Why is that needed and they can see what I have in my wallet. Maybe it sounds stupid question but that's how we learn. Hope this thread helps to other Newbies like me.
ledachutkova

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

You can find many airdrops here : https://airdropalert.com/ without this condition.
mc_sunw

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

You need a non-exchange personal wallet to send/receive tokens and having some kind of balance or a history of a transaction goes some way to show that you didn't just create the wallet.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Proof of an actual wallet? They require balance in it, just because many people participate with multiple wallets and some participate, but then forget about it. They want proof of an actual wallet, proof that you're actually using that wallet.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Hello, I need more information regarding the Airdrops. I tried to joint one just for to see what exactly is this thing but the requirements were to have a ETH wallet with minimum amount of 0.1ETH. Why is that needed and they can see what I have in my wallet. Maybe it sounds stupid question but that's how we learn. Hope this thread helps to other Newbies like me.

No need to have so much,you need just enough to send your token.
You can get my ERC20-TOKEN  WINSPIRAL(WSPRL) for free and you need no ethereum on your wallet.
Once you send them,then you need just enough
 https://ethgasstation.info/

Proof of an actual wallet? They require balance in it, just because many people participate with multiple wallets and some participate, but then forget about it. They want proof of an actual wallet, proof that you're actually using that wallet.

Why do I not ask for non-empty addresses?
because if they forget the token,they will earn nothing and other WSPRL will be more worth.
The people who forget the WSPRL will not have many.

Lara644

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

I believe it's for proof that it is an active wallet because people create many wallets and forget about it. The wallet you're using has to have an existing balance to be eligible
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

You can find many airdrops here : https://airdropalert.com/ without this condition.
thanks it was a good read
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

There airdrop project is requiring those who participate to have a minimum of 0.1ETH because they don't want the same person to apply multiple times.  This is their way of trying to fix the issue, however, people can always send 0.1ETH into multiple addresses and try to apply but then you're wasting transactions fees which aren't cheap anymore. 
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

In airdrop the ether wallet required is ERC20 where that all token are converted to ether and exchangeable. Also there are a lot of airdrop website that give you more information about the process of airdrops. Like https://airdropalert.com/.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

Because there are now a lot of fraudsters to get the air drops.
So your wallet is 0. 1ETH is a very low requirement, and more demands that you provide certain funds to them, and they will give you an airdrop.
To be honest, airdrops are now more of a hoax.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

For newbie, I can only say that it will not work quickly, you need to read very hard and learn a lot, of course if you have not another account. I heard that there is such a practice. Therefore, read and try to do anything in any case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: