Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Vechain good to go now?  (Read 319 times)
Play0r (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

Or it is pumped, that would be FOMO as he probably deserve a correction?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

I think it deserves a correction, 8$ at the movement is too high for this project. The price is surging because they are announcing some good partnerships and FOMO of new investors.
PS: I bought VEN it was around $1.5 but still I don't suggest anyone to buy at this price.

Blah blah
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I was at the same paradox too. I sold some because I think it rised so fast in short term. I believe in its long term success but it would be good if I can buy back more again for reasonable price. If somebody have good technical analysis I'd like to see it.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 07:24:25 PM by bucksman5233

I think it deserves a correction, 8$ at the movement is too high for this project. The price is surging because they are announcing some good partnerships and FOMO of new investors.
PS: I bought VEN it was around $1.5 but still I don't suggest anyone to buy at this price.

OP can go for long term
If you still want to take some risk then invest 50% of your cash first. In any case it went below again or dipped more then you can buy again with rest of the cash. So you won't end up in confusion.

GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Vechain is a project established in June 2015 and had ICO held in August 2017. It is managed by VeChain Foundation which was established in Singapore.
VEN is a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. It focuses on variety of different solutions for different markets including liquor, luxury goods, retail, agriculture and logistics.
Venchain is an undervalued coin.
llordic

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

Vechain is a project established in June 2015 and had ICO held in August 2017. It is managed by VeChain Foundation which was established in Singapore.
VEN is a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. It focuses on variety of different solutions for different markets including liquor, luxury goods, retail, agriculture and logistics.
Venchain is an undervalued coin.

I didn'T know that they were established in Jube 2015.
It got pumped good today.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

I'm more into what IoT Chain (ITC) is doing imo. Low supply, great tech, and huge backing. https://iotchain.io/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

Too high for this project? Really? I´ve not yet seen any other altcoin/blockchain company that has such a huge potential. For the moment, 8$ may be a high entry point and I would prefer to await a dip before a buy in, but on a long term view it´s a joke. You almost have to search for the few threads about VEN/VET here although the team is announcing new partnerships or projects almost on a weekly basis. No pump and dump, no hype or FOMO, just one of a few projects that already deliver real world solutions instead of just announcing fancy new websites, roadmaps or stuff like that. Not to say that they don´t do a great marketing as well.

jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

It is not too high price for the project right now, but there might be some corrections. Wait for the dip.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

It is not too high price for the project right now, but there might be some corrections. Wait for the dip.

What is the dip do you think? It's very hard to find the lowest value for any coin. You can draw good lines but still there is a possibility to fail in technical analysis. Personally I'd buy VEN for less than 4 USD. Other prices are normal but below 4 USD is undervalued for VEN.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Vechain is starting now. They didnt even do rebranding. They only share some partnership with tweets. They will rebrand to Vet/Thor which is similiar Neo/Gas. so if you didnt invest at Vechain you are missing last train. there is only one big problem for Vechain and it is BTC. If BTC make new ath VEchain/Btc price  will drop but its USD value will increase.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Over $2 billion market cap already. That seems pretty high in comparison with other coins to me. I thought it was comparable to WaltonChain and Wabi. Anyone care to explain why VeChain is derverving of such a high valuation?

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

I would buy it if it is below 5.5 USD. 4 USD is a dream to me right now.
Play0r (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

Bump.

It is not even affected by the dip.. what should we do?
TREX88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

Please check our entry for the Vechain Video Contest Series:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1so2xQrwspo&feature=youtu.be
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

What is the dip do you think? It's very hard to find the lowest value for any coin. You can draw good lines but still there is a possibility to fail in technical analysis. Personally I'd buy VEN for less than 4 USD. Other prices are normal but below 4 USD is undervalued for VEN.
Yes, I also expect that price or around that equivalent to set a buy order for VEN. It's quite hard to say, if it continues to drop or not..
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

The idea behind the project is really helpful. They're building a technology that permit to track items as they move along the supply chain, ensuring that there is no change in their quality or authenticity through the use of tags - QR code, an NFC chip, or RFID.

However, I do not think it is necessary to create a dedicated token, Vechain in this case. Other protocols (iota / ethereum) can do the same. We have tokens/coins born for everything, when you could already do almost everything with the existing one.
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Merited by MiBambino (6)

I honestly have no idea why people don't talk more about this project, it seems like amazon 2.0 to me. Guess people'd rather invest in shit that easily gets pumped than in a brilliant project they simply don't have the patience for to understand.

CryptoCowb0ys

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Vechain is going to bring enterprise mass adoption to the Blockchain:

https://youtu.be/SpDJpMta850
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

if you think it is good please because at this time no one can know the future will be like what
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: