Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or Altcoin?  (Read 702 times)
Godwans

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Heya Homies

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Established altcoins with a good track record are a good investment, although, with good research, ICO's are becoming some really nice investments(if you get pre-sale bonus is a +)

This is my siggy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

Am very skeptical about ICOs because majority of them are scams they are created to scam the investor of his money but altcoin that is already existing is more reliable
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Is it better to invest into an ICO or Altcoin which is already on the exchanges ? Sometimes ICO can give huge profit margin if it is successful and everything goes well but there are some of the ICO which do not get enough funds and gets paused so we waste our money and time there . I need your opinion whether to invest in ICO or altcoins ?
It all depends on what you are pursuing. It seems to me that for long-term investment, ISO is better suited, but one must be neat, a lot of deception. If you want to earn fairly quickly, then it's better to trade.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Godwans

Heya Homies

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

Am very skeptical about ICOs because majority of them are scams they are created to scam the investor of his money but altcoin that is already existing is more reliable

As i said, 'with research'

This is my siggy
000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Is it better to invest into an ICO or Altcoin which is already on the exchanges ? Sometimes ICO can give huge profit margin if it is successful and everything goes well but there are some of the ICO which do not get enough funds and gets paused so we waste our money and time there . I need your opinion whether to invest in ICO or altcoins ?

Altcoins, are empty tokens, there is no logic to buy empty tokens , backed up by thin air. A good ICO is a game changer. Check DIW and understand why is more reasonable to invest to real projects or assets. I personally find very funny that people invest to shitty coins that disappear after sometime. A good ICO is making good profit but also good impact to community
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Having a huge profit in ICO is by chance. If you believe and have hope in ICO, then, it is also a good way of investment. However, IcO wont gives us the guarantee that their coins will be availbalbe in every exchange's listing. On the other hand, invetsing in altcoin is a good guarntee that the coins has value already.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

It depends to the ICO if the ICO become successful in the duture or not in the future.  Those ICO who reach thry target market cap for sure they will earn a lot of profit because it will become successful.  Sometimes better if you wait the the token or altcoin to be listed in exchanges site because other ICO after listed to the exchanges site it's decreass the price.
Dvach

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

It depends from the target you want to reach. In case if you want to try to earn money, you should analyse ICO market, because it can generate a huge profit sometimes, chance that more stable coins will generate such profit is lower, but the risks are much higher with ICO investments.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

I would love to go with Altcoin that are already in the exchange market because it's level of reasonable assurance is higher than ICO whose chance of success is 50:50
Minnie1928

Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Most of us would choose the altcoins because they are stable in the comparison to the ICO project which still has the plans that didn't even pass 5 percent of the further token realization. Many of the ICOs are risky even to enter or to invest in because most of these projects fail in the end. Lack of the progress in the ICO phase and the developer's bad management of their project are often leading to the ICO fail release in which investors already invested large sums of the money. That's why the altcoins, which has already fulfilled some of the goals that are presented in the ICO stage, are more attracted to the investors. They are presenting the bigger opportunity of the safeness.

The difference is just in the possibility to gain a very big amount of money( ICOs can provide that opportunity if the developers determine the low price of their tokens on the beginning and if the investor buys the huge amount of the tokens when they are still cheap).

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

It depends from the target you want to reach. In case if you want to try to earn money, you should analyse ICO market, because it can generate a huge profit sometimes, chance that more stable coins will generate such profit is lower, but the risks are much higher with ICO investments.
I am investing 70% of the capital I have on good ICO projects. The rest I use to trade everyday and get income from it to pay for basic living expenses. I see ICO projects as a long-term and stable investment during this period as ICO projects are developing quite well after the completion of the token sale. I believe my decision is clear during this time.
gazilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

I think you answered your own question there buddy. If you invest in an ICO and results being successful, then you are in the loot, if not you are screwed. Buying on E is more expensive, but a coin has already made into the market, and you may not loose all your money.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

To be honest depending on the coin, but for a newbie solid altcoins are the best to invest long term. buying solid alts is investing, and buying icos is gambling. It's best to split your portfolio. 80% you should invest and 20% you should gamble in order. that is just my personal opinion but it will always depend on your risk appetite

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

ICO is always better, because the return is usually very high. However, lots of ICOs turned out to be a scam, therefore it's kinda risky to invest in ICO. But with altcoins, I think investing in altcoins are safer, but usually the return is not that high (unless you wait for a very long time). So, unless you know what you are investing in, altcoin is better.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Ico's are more profitable but its more risky than altcoins, but if u find any good ico with bright future ans with low price I think it ll give u big profit maybe in short time. So ICO's are too risky but give also big profit.
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

One think we can say about Altcoins it is safer of course but Ico s generate more profit in the short term. Investing is always risky, in fact the word risk is part of any investment.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

For me it depends on the ICO's team and project itself i invest 4 5 ICO but Altcoin is more reliable in general in my opinion

Rudementry

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

ICO is certainly more profitable, BUT, one big BUT, you need to find this ICO, which will not just grow in value, but grow and consolidate at the top and will not fall strongly. And you need to pass a document check. And recently it is also difficult to get on sale. Several advertised ICO was closed a couple of minutes after the start of sales.
anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

ICO is a intial coin offering is used  to startups the regulated capital rising process . Altcoin is category of cryptocurrency that alternative to the digital currency bitcoin . I think both are good projects in which you can earned much money . 
inturist

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

In everything you need to understand. There are no easy ways to earn cryptocurrency. Just spend your time studying and then choose your way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: