Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or Altcoin?  (Read 702 times)
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

ICO's are more profitable but its too risky as u know, but if u are lucky to find good Ico u can be rich in short time lol. I suggest u to do some research about ICO and after that invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

I am doing both, but if u ask which is more profitable of course Ico's but of course if they are not scam if they gonna be scam u ll lose all your Ethers. This is a bit dangerous.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

ICO's are more profitable but its too risky as u know, but if u are lucky to find good Ico u can be rich in short time lol. I suggest u to do some research about ICO and after that invest.
Yes you can earn much better income if the ico would be successful but most of the ico are not getting success that is why i prefer to invest in altcoin which is already existed in exchange, ill do regular trading to increase my earnings.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

You can't predict an outcome, but better choice is to split your investment in both alts and ICO and after a period of time you will estimate ROI

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

I think it's better to have more areas of investment. Investment is always a risk. The more you have the less risk areas. Better to divide the amount into 2 parts. 1 invest in currency 2 in ICO.
ICO require more time for analysis. If you have little time to study the market, easier to work with cryptocurrencies.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

you'd better invest money where you know more. There is no universal solution, you can make money and so and so
Dedok

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

I do not want to participate in the ICO. Unfortunately, the risk of losing money and time is great. It is much easier to buy currency on the exchange.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Depend only from want you risk or not.
There is relation profit/risk.  ICO more risky but give profit faster, you can profit after listing on exchanges.
Altcoins may stay on current price long, and more he can decrease

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

personally for me I choose both options, the main thing that ICO project or altcon which is already traded on the stock exchange,were promising, and you understand that he has the potential to increase. That is, you need to study the project to get the benefit here and there!
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

I doubt majority of ICOs so if I were to choose between ICO and altcoins I'd rather go to alts because these are already in the market and just only waiting for their right time to pump unlike ICO there is a higher risk that theu might not succeed but maybe for now because cryptos are not supported very well by governments when time comes it will become legal world wide surely ICOs will also hit the market but for now only promising alts were safe for investment

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

Is it better to invest into an ICO or Altcoin which is already on the exchanges ? Sometimes ICO can give huge profit margin if it is successful and everything goes well but there are some of the ICO which do not get enough funds and gets paused so we waste our money and time there . I need your opinion whether to invest in ICO or altcoins ?

In my opinion they are both good investment as well. Once ICO is in the exchange market investing money on it is best choice because its give you an insurance  that your money invested on it will gain big profit. Same on altcoin once you invest on it as long as it is in the exchange market. Choosing both ICO and Altcoin for investment ensure that you are not wasting money instead it an opportunity to gain big profit as long as it is already on the exchange.

Yeah you are correct once the ICO succeed they give a huge profit to those people support and invested money on them. Some ICO not succeed and they not returning a good profit instead your money that you invested is hard to out on the  ICO because they paused the ICO and wait for another round until it succeed. There are time that ICO take a year before it succeed.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

There are great opportunities both in ıco and in altcoins. I join some Icos but there are ICOs that i can't get to tokens. In this case if i like the project very much i invest in the coin after ıco.
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Is it better to invest into an ICO or Altcoin which is already on the exchanges ? Sometimes ICO can give huge profit margin if it is successful and everything goes well but there are some of the ICO which do not get enough funds and gets paused so we waste our money and time there . I need your opinion whether to invest in ICO or altcoins ?
Why not buy some ICO coin where ICO investors are still not yet in a brek even position? Good example would be Bancor. BNT is still trading under its initial distribution price, calculated in ETH or BTC. I do not calculate those prices in fiat, because there was not fiat investment opportunity.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

I think you should invest in ICO only if you are really sure the project will success. Ttere are a lot of ICO which burn out and never come to a new level. Altcoins are more secure and reliable. You already have proof that the project will be successful. Plus you can always exchange your Altcoins for Bitcoin in case of anything. I`ll recommend you to invest in Altcoins. It is more expensive, but at the time is more reliable.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

Your choice must depend of project. But usually coin that already have been listed on exchanges have some progress. But choose coin with small cap and big plans.
Also dont forget that a lot of new ICO have interesting team + alpha version of product.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

make sure you already know about what project that you want to invest, if you want to pick an ICO. but i think coin that already in market is safer because they already listed, only wait for low price only

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

I prefer ico because of his habits the market price of ico is very good, although now already very much ico but this is not a setback for the ico,it is precisely with a lot of countries yes the ico this will be a boon for all of us to be able to participate in all of the ico.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

At the present time now most of my profit was came in the ico project, where once the campaign ended up and the bounty distribution happen I will trade it in the exchange where it is listed of course then once being sold automatic it will convert into ethereum then sell it to be convert into bitcoin then convert into fiat, that's it. Smiley
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Both, i think. Some ICOs can make high profit after listing, but you need "soft pillow" like ETH, TRON. This will make you feel financially safe for a long time (in the long run these coins can make X2+). You can also try to analyze the market below the top 100, but it`s risky.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

For me both are good investment you just need to be careful in choosing which ICO or alts will going to have a big matket pump in due time. I've seen so many ICO that become successful same as to those who are not as well as I've witness how promising alts become a big hit in a matter of few days. So for me which ever we're going to invest with can have a high chance of success just do some sort of research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: