Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or Altcoin?  (Read 702 times)
ozgur35

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Depends on the coin and how much you could take a risk simply. If you have believe in yourself and can manage to lose your money, you could take a risk and invest in ICO as obivously you might have much higher profit at the end. But I personally prefer to invest in coins to play simple and kinda guaranteed.
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Is it better to invest into an ICO or Altcoin which is already on the exchanges ? Sometimes ICO can give huge profit margin if it is successful and everything goes well but there are some of the ICO which do not get enough funds and gets paused so we waste our money and time there . I need your opinion whether to invest in ICO or altcoins ?
With regards to this question my best advice is to invest on the most reliable and a successful altcoin, why not on ico? Because there are many ico scams right now and it will not be good for your money because you will be dumped right after you invest on the wrong ico. For me, if you pick to invest on an altcoin, be sure to read well and check the potential of that altcoin so that you will have no doubt in investing.

---
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

in the investment there must be risks to be taken and consideration back to our financial problems if you have a lot of money better to join ICO with good coin condition

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

Is it better to invest into an ICO or Altcoin which is already on the exchanges ? Sometimes ICO can give huge profit margin if it is successful and everything goes well but there are some of the ICO which do not get enough funds and gets paused so we waste our money and time there . I need your opinion whether to invest in ICO or altcoins ?
With regards to this question my best advice is to invest on the most reliable and a successful altcoin, why not on ico? Because there are many ico scams right now and it will not be good for your money because you will be dumped right after you invest on the wrong ico. For me, if you pick to invest on an altcoin, be sure to read well and check the potential of that altcoin so that you will have no doubt in investing.
ICO and altcoin is the same for me. scam or not it depend on you to values the project. Some ICOs might be successful and some might drop because lack on marketing or whatever. Altcoins also can be drop and turn to scam if the project failure. so to me i will search a good ICOs and altcoins that undervalues with a dedicated team to make it work. No risk no gain. it all luck and how smart you are.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

I think this is a sign that you have no confidence in the project. If the project is examined in all aspects. You should be full of credit to the project. A detailed study of the ICo project was carried out in the early stage. The first investment option is ICO. Because the return is very rich.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I think ico is more profitable than altcoin, especially if ico that already have big investors from the beginning like Fuzex co, where the project has got investment fund injection from TaaS
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Split between I invested in some Alts XRP, XVG, KEY, POE and some ICO. Eztoken, bankera, Fastinvest ICO
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

it depends on how you weigh each of them and also the way they contribute in the crypto currency.Sometimes there are ICOs that have good projects or successful on their project and there are altcoins that have great potential in the crypto market,so it is really going to be depending on how you will weigh them. So if you are ready to take a risk,try investing on both of them so that if one fails,you will know what to do next time.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

if in my opinion, than you invest in ICO it will be too much risk let alone do not know the ins and outs / roadmap of ICO and ICO that you do not successful invest it will be a failure in itself.
if my advice is better to invest into ALT COIN.karena it is certain that it also has a fairly small risk than the ICO
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

There is no definite rule or formula. I went into minus  in ICO and in bounty too. Time experience and good luck.All that the majority have)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

If you have a decent budget that you are planning to invest in cryptocurrency, i'd advise you to divide it into some parts and invest both in ICOs and altcoins. this will make your portfolio more flexible and give you more chances to succeed.

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

I think maybe because right now many ICO is show up and some of them are become successful but some of them are scam, also its difficult to know whose ICO is scam or not. While the other is the best way to invest because they have potential to grow your coins and possible to be successful in the future. Invest in your future and buy a little bankera. 0.2 eth or a little more is enough too.not too much risk. in my signature you can see bankera. I think that's a good ico. Over 63,000 participants already
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Check out this new coin very similar to ICO with products, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I would choose altcoins. There are so many ICOs now, that the market is too saturated. There is a chance the ICO will make you a lot of money, but I think the risk that the ICO will fail is much larger. I believe altcoins would be a much safer investment.

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Hello! Sometimes an ICO can give you c2-10 by the end of all the stages, but it's very rare. Of course it's very profitable to participate in the ICO when you are on the white list and you can get a 50% bonus (pre-sale stage)
For example Acorn and so on... but there is always a risk of a token falling 2-3 times after the release on the exchange. I had the experience of two variation

coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

I prefer altcoins because they are somewhat stable however ICO can give the most profit if you are lucky enough to pick the right one. Probably best to diversify between they two if possible.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Well ,I have invested 1 bitcoin in www.orbistransfer.com. I think it is an 1000x invest. 100%
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

ICO even if pre ICO, they usually give discounted price for their alt-coin purchase so if want to quickly get alt-coin with cheaper price then better investment ICO

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

ICO even if pre ICO, they usually give discounted price for their alt-coin purchase so if want to quickly get alt-coin with cheaper price then better investment ICO
I think this is effective a year ago but so far from what i observe in the market usually the coins get lower way below pre-ico price in the first time it gets listed. Bounty hunters becoming more and more every year so dumpers (usually bounty hunters) will surely lower its price due to the fact that the coin they get is free.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:57 AM

ICOs are more risky compared to altcoins that are already in exchange but ICOs are more profitable comapared to altcoins. there are still good ICOs there just do your own research or if you don't want high risk you can buy altcoins.
high risk high profit Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: