Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about these coins?  (Read 341 times)
Leooo (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Hello, I want to pick 10 coins of these ones to invest in so I am looking to know your opinions about them. You can arrange them descending from the most potential one to increase in price to the least one:

ADA, XEM, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, SNT, ARDR, BTS, ZRX, DGB, NXC, BNT, BNB, SUB, STEEM, VEN, POWR, XRP and XLM

Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

I don't really like any of them. Just stick with the top 5 market cap coins.....
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

ZRX, BNT, VEN >> Great coins to hold.
XEM, SNT, BNB, STEEM, XLM >> Good coins to hold.
ADA, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, ARDR, BTS, DGB, NXC, SUB, POWR, XRP >> Trash.
Furtivecoin41

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

BNB, XRP, ADA, IOTA recently had made a good growth in the market. I think these coins will still grow so I guess these coins is good to hold for a while.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:56:35 AM

Hello, I want to pick 10 coins of these ones to invest in so I am looking to know your opinions about them. You can arrange them descending from the most potential one to increase in price to the least one:

ADA, XEM, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, SNT, ARDR, BTS, ZRX, DGB, NXC, BNT, BNB, SUB, STEEM, VEN, POWR, XRP and XLM

particularly IOTA,XEM,BNB and XRP is my choice for better investment as im having those also in my portfolio i made deep research on those four thats why i put some of my funds on them..

While STEEM and ADA according to my research and backround check on the team that runs the project seems good and has good potential but not now maybe sooner
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

Personally i think ardr, bts, ven and zrx are awesome. I also like xlm but not sure how much it can still grow. Lots of fud re: iota, xvg and trx. I’m not a fan of steem business model. Ada and powr remain to be determined. Don’t know much about the others.
rovi84

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

frankly I like to play safe, so if some about of the coins you ask, I do not really know. Because too many offerings are tempting to make me more confused. play safe be wise Wink
breaktime

Activity: 272
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

why not investing in ico and become rich in two month? yes there is a risk but if you invest in an ico.. let say you buy a token at 30% discount. you buy 10.000 token at 0.1$
after one or three month this token hit 1000% then you will have 1.000.000 $
Mjc14ca

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

ZRX, BNT, VEN >> Great coins to hold.
XEM, SNT, BNB, STEEM, XLM >> Good coins to hold.
ADA, IOTA, TRX, XVG, SC, BCN, ARDR, BTS, DGB, NXC, SUB, POWR, XRP >> Trash.

Please give your reasoning for thinking TRX and ADA are trash? They are both pennies. TRX has an amazing team, some of the best business connections in Asia, and has signed many tangible partners with users from 10-100 million. ADA is a full platform, just getting started all they have out is a wallet but much more to come. POWR also has a lot of support from the community. XRP could very well serve its purpose as switching FIAT to FIAT for the time being while the world transitions to crypto, then it will be obsolete. It has the banks backing it they could make it happen fast.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

ADA has already increased a lot, from $0,02 to more than $1,10, but then it dropped hard because of the last FUD, anyway, you can buy and make a little profit, but it is not the most profitable one.

And honestly, how much money are you going to invest? since diversifying in more than 15 alts is not a big deal if you are going to invest less than $15,000...
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

IOTA, ZRX, BNB, XRP, XLM are 5 altcoin I think have the most potential because 5 altcoin plays a very important role in the cryptocurrency market and it has created a new revolution in this market. In 2018, I think the trend of 5 altcoin will increase and may be very high prices

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Any feature or like to have in your opinion about cryptocurrency? Because all above are kinda so so and if up to you to decide what you would like to buy for hodl or trade.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Well, It is always good to know about others opinion, but you should also research about these coins on the net. In my opinion, some of these coins have got a very high potential this year such as ADA, POWR, STEEM, XVG, DGB, TRX, XRP, and IOTA.

iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

Nice picks, there are some really good coins. here are my picks from your list.

XEM, BCN, SNT, ZRX,  BNT,  STEEM,  XRP and XLM

Muhtarok

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

Pay your attention to ADA. It's a kind of blockchain of version 3.0, better, than others. And iota, it's about internet of things,  idea of the future. They will show at least X10 until the end of 2018
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

From this list i want to add IOTA, XEM, XRP, STEEM are the best cryptocurrency to buy and hold for long-term as they are having good potential to give you  good returns and i think right now they will start to surge soon because overall the market conditions were weak from last two weeks and so the rally is expected to come soon. All the other cryptocurrency are just time pass and i don't see any reason to buy them because they don't have that much big potential to give you good returns, so just leave them.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Nah not to my taste. I go for big coins, sometimes small ones too  like #Stash (STP) coin and Naga out of many.
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Please give your reasoning for thinking TRX and ADA are trash? They are both pennies. TRX has an amazing team, some of the best business connections in Asia, and has signed many tangible partners with users from 10-100 million. ADA is a full platform, just getting started all they have out is a wallet but much more to come. POWR also has a lot of support from the community. XRP could very well serve its purpose as switching FIAT to FIAT for the time being while the world transitions to crypto, then it will be obsolete. It has the banks backing it they could make it happen fast.

You just replied yourself. They are overvalued, they all made their run. At that point you can only lose your money. Good luck.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

I don't really like any of them. Just stick with the top 5 market cap coins.....
This is a good long-term strategy, but it might not yield as high returns as investing in smaller market cap coins.

Out of the ones you mentioned, I really like Power Ledger. There's a chance of a partnership with Tesla, but even without it, there's solid development and progress.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

I can see most of these coins has been listed on big exchanges and both the price and marketcap are very high, on the other side, that means the potential is limited in my opinion.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: