FarSky7 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
S
August 22, 2013, 05:56:20 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 10:56:20 AM by FarSky7

TAKING NMC and BTC

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:39:26 AM

I just walked into an online thrift store. That has to be the most random shop on eBay. Razors to Signed First Editions. Appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit, though!
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 03:05:41 AM

You have a Kensho Furuya SIGNED Kodo Ancient Ways softcover.
I studied Aikido with him for quite a while.  Very gifted sensai.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:45:08 AM

Yeah, Kensho is a legend according to my martial arts enthusiast pals.
Its a pity I never seriously studied the martial arts, but I thumbed
through the book, and he does have a sensible, down to earth philosophy.
Here's a quote from the book:

There is an old saying among warriors.

"After the victory, tighten the cords of your helmet.
When we think we have arrived, when we think we
have got it, we have, at that moment, lost it."

He would talk like that as well.  His dojo in the middle of a rough section of downtown LA, was not only clean, but the whole city block around it was clean.  The students after cleaning the dojo, would then clean the neighborhood.  Inside it was more Japanese than most dojo you will find in Japan.
He would take what seemed insignificant and show how in another way it was the most meaningful part of something.  Very inspiring.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:21:07 AM

I received an item today that I purchased from Farsky7.  He included some freebies Smiley

I will be going back to his online store more than a few times I suspect!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 02:46:22 AM

I'm still browsing...   

There is a rumor brewing that eBay might be doing something with Bitcoin in the near future, not that I am holding my breath...

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:31:54 AM

I saw an auction a while back for a first edition, autographed copy of De Motu Corporum in Gyrum by Isaac Newton that I missed out on  Cry . Have you ever had anything like that in your shop? I've been looking pretty intently to fill a personal library with Isaac Newton's original works and autographs and such.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 07:27:27 PM

Browsing again.
Looking at the sorts of things that few people know me well enough to realize how cool it would be to me...
Nice collection.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: