Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is www.pro-miners.net legit?  (Read 855 times)
george91 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:08:06 AM

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole bitcoin mining concept. I did set up my bitcoin address and gpu mining rig but since it
only outputs 200 MH/s, I'm considering buying some ASIC equipment that does the job better.
I came across this site recently. Does anyone know if it is legitimate or not? It certainly looks kind of fishy.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:47:32 AM

Try to mine altcoins instead...
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:50:58 AM

Scam.
GigiNo1

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:56:46 AM

Buying asics is just like gambling. Some gets lucky and recieve their unit on time but most don't (sofar true). A lot safer like someone mentioned is buying GPU and you can always sell it while asics become useless after some time.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:00:19 AM

Buying asics is just like gambling. Some gets lucky and recieve their unit on time but most don't (sofar true). A lot safer like someone mentioned is buying GPU and you can always sell it while asics become useless after some time.
GPUs are already useless for mining.
GigiNo1

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:12:39 AM

GPUs are already useless for mining.

Not for altcoins.
george91 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:56:32 AM

Not for altcoins.
Got any idea which alltcoin listed in http://altcoins.com/ is the most profitableto mine with GPUs?
I'm assuming that litecoin would be the most profitable one since it it the most widely used scrypt based cryptocurrency.
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:06:24 AM

Not really, you can sell crapcoins for a lot of btc in some exchanges Smiley

aceking

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:35:56 AM

99.99% is a scam.
QueenB

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:43:13 PM

Not for altcoins.
Got any idea which alltcoin listed in http://altcoins.com/ is the most profitableto mine with GPUs?
I'm assuming that litecoin would be the most profitable one since it it the most widely used scrypt based cryptocurrency.

there are a couple of options

1. Goto Multipool.us. From there you can choose to mine the most profitable coin automatically.
2. Goto MiddleCoin.com, it will mine and sell the alt-coins and pay you back in BTC. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259649.0)

QueenB

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:44:21 PM

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole bitcoin mining concept. I did set up my bitcoin address and gpu mining rig but since it
only outputs 200 MH/s, I'm considering buying some ASIC equipment that does the job better.
I came across this site recently. Does anyone know if it is legitimate or not? It certainly looks kind of fishy.

I also came across them, lets see if they respond. Just  posting pictures from the BFl website is not going to work.

Not sure the economics work out at the prices that they are asking for, you are better off buying it from the forum member.

george91 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:42:07 AM

there are a couple of options

1. Goto Multipool.us. From there you can choose to mine the most profitable coin automatically.
2. Goto MiddleCoin.com, it will mine and sell the alt-coins and pay you back in BTC. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259649.0)
Thanks for the info!

I also came across them, lets see if they respond. Just  posting pictures from the BFl website is not going to work.

Not sure the economics work out at the prices that they are asking for, you are better off buying it from the forum member.

What do you mean I'm better off buying it from "the forum member"?
sahana

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:39:47 AM

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole bitcoin mining concept. I did set up my bitcoin address and gpu mining rig but since it only outputs 200 MH/s, I'm considering buying some ASIC equipment that does the job better.

I did a whois search for pro-miners.net from WhoisXY.com and found owner details. It looks good. And i visited the site ScamAdViser.com it showed "High Trust Rating. This site looks safe to use."  So, that site is legit. You can use it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: