Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling High Qaulity Fake ID's, All US States, UK, France, Canada, and Germany.  (Read 143 times)
ETHLTCStar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Mainly for verification purposes and no fucking pedophiles or ISIS so I won't make them over 35 years old or under 18. If you want one message me on wickr "cowkiller". They come with one duplicate, all security features, UV ink, micro, perfs, scans, etc. Once again, message me on Wickr if you want any. The turnaround in about 5-7 days from payment depending on where you live.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

Hopefully, they will not use it for fraud or illegal activities. Who knows why they purchased one?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

Hopefully, they will not use it for fraud or illegal activities. Who knows why they purchased one?

Haha no way. People buy fake id's and documentation to brag to their friends about it. Lol obviously this is a criminal selling them to other criminals. Obviously. Omg. Durp. He has no conscience and neither do the buyers. He's wasting his time here tho. That's for sure.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

I believe that selling fake IDs is illegal, which means that it is most likely not allowed to be done in these forums. I do remember having seen posts like these before, so I am not sure on what the stance on it currently is, but you still should probably not be doing it here. The policy could possibly be simply that illegal activity may not be done with them, but I am not sure.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ETHLTCStar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

Only a few spots left in this batch message me on wickr if you want in/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: